It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

Ah I misread on my tiny phone screen. I stand corrected, still adjure is more of a request than a command because speaking for myself...I am not spirit possessed and I am not sure what the point of your post is exactly...help a brother out...

edit on 30-9-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If you pray, you believe, you have faith and it is worship.

If there is a Most High Deity then the invocation I typed can give one degrees of control over the lesser beings. ( warning-do not use for negative purposes )

I have been a student of many things for a very long time and I actually want to help fm's clean up their house altho my methods are not easy to understand.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
fm and many other things have very ancient roots, part of where they come from is the fallen from glory idolatrous temple priesthood of the israelites. fm can be described as a twisted preservation of the fallen priesthood before the temple was sacked, the priests killed or carried off into slavery yet remnants of their system of stalking power remained.

read Ezekiel chapter 8.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You believe nothing even if it is the truth?

Everyone has secrets. Even you. There is nothing inherently wrong with secrecy.

I truly believe the world would be a better place for all if the entire organization was disbanded and museumed for all to view openly and examined in detail

So you don't believe in sanctity of the 1st and 4th Amendments? You don't believe in freedom to assemble and congregate with who you wish without government intrusion? Right to privacy and security of private property?

no political, managerial leader should ever belong to a secret organization.

So secret everyone knows about Freemasonry. There's nothing in Freemasonry that would stop a political or managerial leader from performing his duties.

Good leaders should be transparent. Criminals have things to hide.

Nice little propaganda trying to criminalize rights.

That would depend on the faith of the individual, Mason or not.

Actually adjure does not necessarily mean to command, but rather "to request". Plus, you have no authority to command anything of us.

There is more than one legend of King Solomon and how he built the Temple that immortalize his name. The use of a ring to control demons is not the legend perpetuated by Masons. Plus the use of that ring in that particular legend does not constitute black magic as the ring was given to Solomon by the grace of God. Your point is mute and invalid.

Originally posted by partycrasher
If there is a Most High Deity then the invocation I typed can give one degrees of control over the lesser beings. ( warning-do not use for negative purposes )

How else would one take this? It infers you believe yourself superior to others.

I have been a student of many things for a very long time and I actually want to help fm's clean up their house altho my methods are not easy to understand.

What in our house needs cleaning?

Freemasonry does not deal in idolatry. Foolish intolerance.

As for the Eighth Chapter of the Book of Ezekiel, I'm guessing your making a point of the 17th verse about sun worship. Too bad it is not an accurate charge against Freemasonry.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I actually want to help fm's clean up their house altho my methods are not easy to understand.

come by and start from the inside. I doubt you carry the intellect to be one, but at least you would stop sounding like a paranoid school girl.

Oh, and I command the demons of darramon be thrust upon you!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I adjure you mason in the Holy Name of the Most High, what is the name of the one who made the sky?

God.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

adjure is to command.

Uh, no, it is not.

abjure [əbˈdʒʊə]
vb (tr)
1. to renounce or retract, esp formally, solemnly, or under oath
2. to abstain from or reject
[from Old French abjurer or Latin abjurāre to deny on oath]
abjuration n
abjurer n

ab·jure (b-jr)
tr.v. ab·jured, ab·jur·ing, ab·jures
1. To recant solemnly; renounce or repudiate: "For nearly 21 years after his resignation as Prime Minister in 1963, he abjured all titles, preferring to remain just plain 'Mr.'" (Time).
2. To renounce under oath; forswear.

Source

The only thing you have abjured is your grasp of the English language.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I adjure you mason in the Holy Name of the Most High, what is the name of the one who made the sky?

A name is something developed (in language) by humans to distinguish one person/being from another. We mere mortals need for everything to have a name so that we can relate/understand who we're talking about.

There is one God. The Almighty does not have to be distinguished from any other, because there is only one God. Why would a name be required?

Is it not sufficient just to call him God?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Masons, even your name is a lie. You are not TRULY about ACTUALLY building with stone, brick or block.

You openly yet cowardly avoid anything but the most generic name for a deity.

Your professional, political, and managerial membership has failed to provide the world with enough solid positive energy to support your illusion of superiority let alone be convincing that you should in any way rule.

Again I agree with the man who stated "secrecy is repugnant".

If you fellows were just a small ragtag band of bricklayers i for one would not view you as disastrous but because you have grown too large, your web of deceipt having a knot in everything almost like a monopoly of mysteries and the world shows no real positive growth resulting from fm you cannot justify your existence.

freemasonry is NOT the answer and that time, energy and money could be better spent on solving the worlds problems instead.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Masons, even your name is a lie. You are not TRULY about ACTUALLY building with stone, brick or block.

And who among us claimed that we did? You keep grasping for straws in your ideological crusade against others.

How is 'God' a generic name?

Too bad he was calling for more secrecy and was himself a member of a secret society until his death. Another fact-fail.

What does your vitriolic diatribe have to do with the Original Post? Do you need to re-read it to hopefully get a better grasp of the premise? Are you capable of staying on topic or do you think you will continue to go off on irrelevant tangents purely grounded in personal opinion?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Our name isn't a lie, we don't say that we are OPERATIVES, we say that we are SPECULATIVE Masons. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp.

Well we are composed of a variety of religious beliefs so we use a generic term so as to keep the harmony within the Lodge.

Your professional, political, and managerial membership has failed to provide the world with enough solid positive energy to support your illusion of superiority let alone be convincing that you should in any way rule.

Whatever you say man. When have we said anything of "superiority"?

This same man also said:

This deadly challenge imposes upon our society two requirements of direct concern both to the press and to the President--two requirements that may seem almost contradictory in tone, but which must be reconciled and fulfilled if we are to meet this national peril. I refer, first, to the need for a far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy.

It's too bad you don't have a true understanding of what JFK said.

...you have grown too large, your web of deceipt having a knot in everything almost like a monopoly of mysteries...

"Deceipt"? LOL

I'd like to note that this is opinion, not fact.

...and the world shows no real positive growth resulting from fm you cannot justify your existence.

Except all of the charities we provide, but then again when it comes down to it, we do not need to justify our existence to the likes of you. I don't get where you think you are entitled to anything like this.

freemasonry is NOT the answer and that time, energy and money could be better spent on solving the worlds problems instead.

Well as it is OUR money and OUR energy, we will spend it as WE see fit, not you. If I want to spend my time in Freemasonry I will do just that. No justification needed or required. Your entitlement syndrome is laughable.
edit on 1-10-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Futile efforts amigo.

I am still waiting for the evidence of the seething energies of Lucifer comment being retracted and will likely do so for an aeon.

The one who share's a first name phonetically identical to that of the Willy Wonka character Augustus Gloop and this dude tuned in to the network will usually devolve into indirect name calling if you persist with the same arguments they have dispelled (in their own minds at least).

If you think you are making headway then you are sorely mistaken. Grab a copy of Albert Mackey's History of Freemasonry, or a few others and read the literature.

Learn about the many many different esoteric groups they claim to have lineage from before you continue on.

Kabbalah (and tarot), Templars, Phoenicians (aka Redmen), and so on, then come back.

A good primer for the mindset involved would be A Secret History of the World, then dive into the others, especially sacred geometry.

You will realize that the accused crimes are not what you think but more along the lines of keeping things hidden which should be spread to better mankind. Ensuring dominance through the ignorance of others. No doubt suspicious individuals are the heads of Freemasonry which is obvious when you study 'royalty', their actions and mindsets throughout history, and the fact that royalty like Elizardbreath is the head of large sections of Masonry.

Peace, Love, and a sharp mind are the best weapons.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Why coddle him? What he said was completely inaccurate as it was pointed out.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Would you prefer if I called him "Fred"?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
I am still waiting for the evidence of the seething energies of Lucifer comment being retracted and will likely do so for an aeon.

Why would a comment Manly Hall wrote 30 years before he became a Mason need to be 'retracted'?

You will realize that the accused crimes are not what you think but more along the lines of keeping things hidden which should be spread to better mankind. Ensuring dominance through the ignorance of others.

I find it fascinating that you take the entitlement approach to Masonry, 'Wah, I want to learn your 'secrets' but I am too lazy too join, wah, or read any of the publications that have been around for 300 years, so you just need to tell me now or I will call you names, wah, boohoo.'

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Rereading the last few posts made me think of the lyrics of a song Leonard Cohen wrote while he was musing on the Sacred name of God. Of course, most religions believe that no mere mortal should presume to possess the name of God. But what is that name? Most religions inform us only that it is a word that God introduced to Moses — a Hebrew word that played on the verb “to be”: “I am who I am.”

Well anyway, in a stroke of theological brilliance, Leonard Cohen wrote the following lyrics in his song:

“You say I took the name in vain; I don’t even know the name,
but if I did, well, really what’s it to ya?
There’s a blaze of light in every word; It doesn’t matter which you heard -
The Holy or the broken Hallelujah.”

~Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen, 1984)

edit on 2/10/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
Peace, Love, and a sharp mind are the best weapons.

If you truly understood Peace and Love, then you would not need to worry about weapons.
Hate all you want, we are so far from your enemy that it boggles the mind.
I only wish you had the mental capacity to understand that.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I believe many masons revere lucifer because:
Some masons told me that they revere lucifer and one 32nd degree expounded on this to answer my questions.
This luciferic revelation has came out the mouths of masons online, in books and face to face.
This luciferic revelation has been going on for years it is not a new thing.

Now I offer this wishful scenario..
Lets say the world was doing great, peace on earth, constantly improving employment numbers, no national or world debt for that matter, excellent economy, problems like starvation, pollution, desease all in decline.......and all due to wonderful politicians and corporate leaders working in secret behind the scenes for the good of all men......

But instead we get today's reality and most of it due to corrupt politicians and corporate leaders working in secret behind the scenes and saying that they are doing it for the good of all men.

And I wonder that if this secrecy that is tied in with religion, belief, brainwash, lies and power is the major corrupting factor along with money.

And this one major secretive group tries to portray itself as having the god for everyman, claims to have mathematical, geometric and other knowledge yet............................after hundreds of years of existence we do not see the great positive advances that benefit all men.

Because freemasonry is a lie, the secrecy is the only thing it has to protect its lies and perhaps fm is worse than lucifer or satan...fm could be a sorcery of such grand and grotesque scale that should its secrecy be lifted. All men would storm its fortresses to rout the world of this evil.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

If you are looking for an angle you should look at masonic involvement in many revolutions. They are heavily associated with Jacobin, the french revolution, the American revolution, and various other skirmishes usually concerning what 'royal' bloodline sits on various thrones. All the while they were proclaiming support of kings and queens (their sponsors) while their Jacobite predecessors where what would be considered far lefts along the lines of the Tories.

The head of the grand lodge of England started an offshoot of the masons in the hellfire club of which Franklin was a member (interesting name to call a peaceful organization). You see the grand lodge was initially a watered down version of masonry from their roots.

Then of course their is Albert Pike a defender of slavery honored most highly among Freemasons.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join