It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
and the real high ranking masons are (drum roll)

are the masons who also hold political office, masons who are in the trilateral commission, masons who are in the council on foreign relations, masons who are in the federal reserve leadership, masons who hold or own high corporate office, masons who are clergy, masons who are corrupt managers, masons who are corrupt leaders, masons who use their positions to negatively impact the lives of others, masons who use their position to negatively impact righteous life on this earth, masons who take advantage of their positions and power to garner more wealth and power for other corrupt masons, masosn who believe that others are less that (profane) they are, masosn who believe that the end justify the means, masons who believe that they are a peculiar priesthood that will rule the world someday etc.

These are the high ranking masons, their agendas and why the rest need to be ever watchful of these serpents or...........

if you are weak, cowardly, cant stand on your own, need to belong to a gang, have no problem lying, wanna be part of the in crowd, need to have all of the trappings and other outward material validations of being in the club, then join a group of other co-dependents who wanna take over the world.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

How does there non-Masonic affiliations affect their Masonic affiliations?
You're entire post is based on unsound logic. This post is a logical failure.

What if these politicians, clergy, or "trilateral/CFR/Federal Reserve/CEO Masons" are just Blue Lodge Masons? What if they have not been an officer in the Lodge?

Technically I have held more offices than the Governor of Idaho who is a Mason in my Lodge. If he were to come to Lodge he would sit on the sidelines like any other Brother. He would have no extra authority because of his office.

Plus, I'm considered a clergyman by the State of Idaho.

masons who are corrupt managers, masons who are corrupt leaders, masons who use their positions to negatively impact the lives of others, masons who use their position to negatively impact righteous life on this earth, masons who take advantage of their positions and power to garner more wealth and power for other corrupt masons, masosn who believe that others are less that (profane) they are, masosn who believe that the end justify the means, masons who believe that they are a peculiar priesthood that will rule the world someday etc.

So if I become corrupt I'll be considered high-level?
Laughable. You truly do not understand what constitutes high-level...

Talk about fearmongering
You guys are getting desperate.

if you are weak, cowardly, cant stand on your own, need to belong to a gang, have no problem lying, wanna be part of the in crowd, need to have all of the trappings and other outward material validations of being in the club, then join a group of other co-dependents who wanna take over the world.

Man is a social creature by nature and joining a group has nothing to do with cowardice or strength/fortitude. That is a pathetic attack. In Freemasonry lying is discouraged and in fact truth is the first lesson taught.

Freemasonry is about the internal not the external nor are we about taking over the world.
edit on 27-9-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
and the real high ranking masons are (drum roll)

This thread is not about 'high ranking masons' what you think they may be and what your perceptions are about them. I would appreciate if you could stick to the thread topic.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Speaking of logical errors . . .

If masonry is not a religion then how logically can you be called a clergyman?

cler·gy·man (klûrj-mn)
n. A man who is a member of the clergy.

Definition of CLERGY
: a group ordained to perform pastoral or sacerdotal functions in a Christian church
: the official or sacerdotal class of a non-Christian religion
www.merriam-webster.com...

To PARTYCRASHER

I second Augustus snip statement that this thread is about his obsession with worship of two words Satan, and Lucifer. If you can not pin down religious leaders among the 'clergy' (oh excuse me Masonry is not a religion) to worshiping these two words than you may as well just pass. As I stated earlier they contort themselves into rather entertaining positions to deflect and/or misdirect any approach on their passion for Masonry.

You are better off doing serious study of the material and as KSig stated Masonry is mostly about focus on the internal which solidifies with devotion to the material (external). Therefore I suggest you study the concept that Satan/Lucifer embody and you will surely find answers, however, not as straight forward as you desire (usually involving awkward angles for which geometry would be a handy tool).

That or you would actually have to present verifiable data which is most difficult for Masons to deny, yet not entirely unlikely. I am speaking of names, lodges involved, associates, business deals, etc as many Masons in the ATS community (some clearly more than others) are almost fanatical Masonic (non-religious clergymen of course) dogmatists and wouldn't believe something unless a higher up told them.
edit on 28-9-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Phi and to every note imaginable we dance to life

Mod Note: Secret Societies Forum Posting Conduct – Please Review This Link.
edit on 29/9/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

If masonry is not a religion then how logically can you be called a clergyman?

Through his affilliation with a church!
(This should be obvious to anyone who read the definitions you posted.)

I second Augustus Gloop's statement that this thread is about his obsession with worship of two words Satan, and Lucifer.

The thread is about NOT worshiping them!
(A common anti-Mason strategy is misquoting or leaving out important words at will to change the meaning.)

If you can not pin down religious leaders among the 'clergy' (oh excuse me Masonry is not a religion)

"Masonry is not a religion."
~Albert Pike

Morals and Dogma - Chapter X Chapter X: Illustrious elect of the fifteen; Page 161; Paragraph 3
(Note that unlike the fake non-existent supposed quotes from Pike that non-Masons love to use, I paste a link to the source and reference the chapter, page number and paragrah.)

edit on 29/9/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

My Masonic affiliation has nothing to do with my ecclesiastical status in Idaho, it has to do with my affiliation with a religious institution. Not everything in my life has to do or is affected with my Masonic affiliation.

You are better off doing serious study of the material and as KSig stated Masonry is mostly about focus on the internal which solidifies with devotion to the material (external).

When I spoke of Masonry is concerned with the internal, I meant we focus on the character not the external material, wealth, or honors of a person.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I second Augustus Gloop's statement that this thread is about his obsession with worship of two words Satan, and Lucifer.

Are you able to post with out resorting to buffoonery?

That was a rhetorical question.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

You are better off doing serious study of the material and as KSig stated Masonry is mostly about focus on the internal which solidifies with devotion to the material (external).

When I spoke of Masonry is concerned with the internal, I meant we focus on the character not the external material, wealth, or honors of a person.

Simple misunderstanding, I did not intend for devotion to be associated with material but rather the internal.

Second, some mod really got but hurt giving me a notice when Augustus has been calling people idiots, buffoons, retards, etc the entire thread. The post clearly had relevance as it involved the connection of worship to Masonry which would be critical in any discussion involving worship of Lucifer or Satan.

Are you able to post with out resorting to buffoonery?

I would ask you the same thing as most of your responses are filled with insults.

KSig as you are a man of the cloth, may I inquire as to what branch of the faith you are dedicated to?
edit on 29-9-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Second, some mod really got but hurt giving me a notice when Augustus has been calling people idiots, buffoons, retards, etc the entire thread.

I have called no one any of those things. I have however refered to certain comments with those words, there is a major difference.

The post clearly had relevance as it involved the connection of worship to Masonry which would be critical in any discussion involving worship of Lucifer or Satan.

How so? There is no worship involved with Masonry.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
so no prayers are said at the lodge, augustus?

does a mason not ever influence anybody in anyway ?

is a mason only a mason when at the lodge or is a mason still a mason when doing his job/employment ?

if masons regard a nameless superior being or deity AND permit any man who belives in a supreme being to join no matter who that deity is the how could you or any mason prevent the lodge from being infiltrated by luciferians? or illuminists? or satanists?

say if i worshipped the father of lies,
i regard that as my supreme being,
i join the lodge on the premise of belief in a supreme being,
i become a worshipful master and later become the supreme grand pontiff of all freemasonry and
later write books for masons and others to read that both openly declare my luciferianism and
also covertly initiate readers toward the slow but deliberate and planned process of converting everyone to the acceptance of a one world government/religion where the mysterious priesthood is the state leadership and the unnamed acceptable deity is eventually revealed to be helel ha shachar aka lucifer

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

[I]f masons regard a nameless superior being or deity AND permit any man who belives in a supreme being to join no matter who that deity is the how could you or any mason prevent the lodge from being infiltrated by luciferians? or illuminists? or satanists?

i become a worshipful master and later become the supreme grand pontiff of all freemasonry and
later write books for masons and others to read that both openly declare my luciferianism and
also covertly initiate readers toward the slow but deliberate and planned process of converting everyone to the acceptance of a one world government/religion where the mysterious priesthood is the state leadership and the unnamed acceptable deity is eventually revealed to be helel ha shachar aka lucifer

It would be very awkward for a candidate who is a Satanist or Luciferian to join when they are asked to affirm if they have a sincere desire to serve humanity and that they approach Freemasonry without mercenary motives. As I recall from the mythology of the fall of Lucifer, the devil's answer to the same question was to refuse to serve mankind and this is sometimes said to be the cause of his fall from heaven.

I am ignoring the Taxil hoax as that has been shown to be a hoax in many conversations that you have been a party to.
edit on 29-9-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

there are prayers at the lodge. Just like at a sporting event, or a meal. You wouldn't classify a Braves game as worship would you?

is a mason only a mason when at the lodge or is a mason still a mason when doing his job/employment ?

A mason is a mason all his life and should remember his obligation in ever endeavor. Toe goal is to be a better man than you were yesterday, everyday.

if masons regard a nameless superior being or deity AND permit any man who belives in a supreme being to join no matter who that deity is the how could you or any mason prevent the lodge from being infiltrated by luciferians? or illuminists? or satanists?

If you read the OP, you would see how this is quite impossible unless you had a large misunderstanding of the term "supreme being".

Well, there is no grand pontiff of masonry so that in itself would be an amazing task. But by all means, write all you want, and if you are persuasive enough, you may gain some followers. There are fools born every minute.

Grand Pontiff of Masonry! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Prayers are not worship. The Senate of the United States is called to order with an invocation of Deity, is this also worship?

Any person who has any type of social intercourse will in some way influence another.

Is a doctor still a doctor when he leaves the hospital?

Did you somehow miss the Original Post? The historical Satan of Christian mythology is subordinate to God and is therefore not a supreme being. If a person opted to join and somehow believed this to not be true he would get very little out of Masonry and would not be able to misconstrue Masonic references to God as anything other than the Creator of the Universe and not a fallen angel from a mishmash of mythological references.

You would promptly get expelled from Masonry for promoting such ridiculousness.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

By definition Satan is not a superior being as he was created by another. Plus one's religion doesn't influence the Lodge or our rituals. Even if a Satanist, Luciferian, or an "Illuminists" "infiltrated" our Lodge it's not like they would have such an influence on Masonry as to change all of its values, lessons, rituals, ceremonies, and traditions.

i become a worshipful master...

You're authority as Worshipful Master is still bound by the Constitution, By-Laws, Rules, and Regulations of the Grand Lodge and the By-Laws of the Lodge over which one is called to preside. There is still very many decisions that must be approved by the Brethren.

...and later become the supreme grand pontiff of all freemasonry

Such a title has never existed in Freemasonry, but thank you showing that you are willing to believe a debunked hoax.

later write books for masons and others to read that both openly declare my luciferianism

I'm guessing you're alluding to Albert Pike, but nowhere in Morals & Dogma, just one of his books, does he say he is a Luciferian.

...also covertly initiate readers toward the slow but deliberate and planned process of converting everyone to the acceptance of a one world government/religion...

Nowhere do we in Freemasonry wish to create a "one world government/religion."

...where the mysterious priesthood is the state leadership and the unnamed acceptable deity is eventually revealed to be helel ha shachar aka lucifer

Except the Bible tells us that the Lucifer mentioned in Isaiah is only a human, a disgraced Babylonian king, nothing more.

I'm sure you can counter my response with actual proof.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Miss this one:

KSig as you are a man of the cloth, may I inquire as to what branch of the faith you are dedicated to?

I consider myself non-denominational.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i believe nothing typed by a mason and believe not a word they speak......masons have secrets and i shall forever hold them suspect, untrustworthy, contemptable and I truly believe the world would be a better place for all if the entire organization was disbanded and museumed for all to view openly and examined in detail.....no political, managerial leader should ever belong to a secret organization. Good leaders should be transparent. Criminals have things to hide.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

i believe nothing typed by a mason....

The sky is blue.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I adjure you mason in the Holy Name of the Most High, what is the name of the one who made the sky?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

How can you 'abjure' or renounce something you don't have? Maybe rebuke is a better word for you to use.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
adjure is to command. Exploit the possibility to command the spirits using the Name of the Most High.

legend has it that King Solomon could command the spirits per correct lyric expression and supposedly he had a ring inscribed to assist.

if masons are spirit possessed then exploit them. The art of black magic is to exploit the fallen with impunity.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join