It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: robertgirard777

So, another comer who just wants to jab and not respond.

Usually people with curiosity ask questions.

I have no forgone conclusions about anyone and I did ask a question with no response from anyone in this discussion.
Have you read the Bible to make a cogent comment about it?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well, you haven't framed an argument either. Your attempt was likened to defining a word using the word.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Is It All Possible To Ask And Receive A Response In This Particular Thread About Hiram And The Three Ruffians... ???

I Kind Of Stumbled On It Earlier This Week And It Made Some Sense To Me; The Catch Was That It Sort Of Explained Itself, But Only In Spanish.

Jubelo, Jubela, Jubelum, And Hiram...

Are These Spanish, Or Judaic, Or Masonic Names... ??? If None Of The Above... Are They Biblical...???

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

i wasn't familiar with Hiram and the three ruffians so looked it up; here's an interesting read about it for anybody else wishing to know more

freemasoninformation.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

If you don't mind, I will not continue along this line but I do have a question for you. Your moniker says Rosicrucian, are you a Rosicrucian? My reason for asking is to learn if you know whether or not Count Nicholas Von Zinzendorf was a Rosicrucian Grand Master. He was a Lutheran Minister who proselytized the Delaware Indians in the New World in the 1740's, and his teachings have affected the tribe and individual members to this day. It seems to me that a conflict of interest exists between his Christianity and his esoteric interests. Do you see this as a conflict of interest?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am a IV°, or Philosophus, in the Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis which is the Masonic Rosicrucian Society in the United States. He would not have been a member of my Rosicrucian order as it didn't come to the US until the 1870s. He may have been a follower of the Rosicrucian movement that started during the Enlightenment. I don't see a conflict of interest between Rosicrucianism (or esoteric interests) and Christianity.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I always get stumped when I find myself trying to grasp the idea of a Mason and a Rose-Cross.
The 18th degree is a lesson in the lodge of perfection and it resonates in Freemasonry. Yet very little is discussed between the two orders.

Here is my question...

What woman in particular does a man or Knight assume responsibility for when it is time to draw the line and then cross it...???

Is it a mother... Or daughter... Or wife... Or stranger...???

I find the line is drawn when it s time to let go.

I have crossed lines before. And a woman seems to be no better than a man in carrying crosses.

I prefer to let go.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hi AugustusMasonicus did you happen to procure those picture yet?

No rush just because you told me to remind you.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Good thing you did because I forgot. Here's an example:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Cheers.

Whats the implication "especially unto them who are of the same household faith" mean?

Is that like placing greater emphasis on doing good towards Christians over others through because they may share the same faith or order?

The additional statement just seems rather redundant if it does not serve a purpose.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Whats the implication "especially unto them who are of the same household faith" mean?

Is that like placing greater emphasis on doing good towards Christians over others through because they may share the same faith or order?

The additional statement just seems rather redundant if it does not serve a purpose.

Not Christians, people who believe in God.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

WHEN MEASURING THE ETERNAL VASTNESS OF THE UNIVERSE, THERE IS A MATHEMATIC PROBABILITY THAT A BEING EXIST THAT IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN US WHO SEES WHAT WE DO AND WHOSE POWERS WE CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND. WHATEVER NAME IS BEING CALLED, WE ARE ITS SERVANTS, AND WILL HAIL IT AS OUR HIGHEST KING

First Testament of the Illuminati 🔺🔺🔺

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sylent6

And what does this have to do with the Original Post or Masons?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Yes has everything to do with it.

www.illuminatiofficial.org...
edit on 14-9-2017 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sylent6

Just a tiny heads up, the Bavarian Illuminati have nothing to do with Masonry. Figured you might want that little tidbit of reality.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It’s clear
Masons exsist a reply to:shamanix2012

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What about Tzeentch?

^_^

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

What about Tzeentch?

^_^

Yes. Along with regular sacrifices.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The 19° Grand Pontiff Colors Are Khaki (Yellow) And White... Aka Bread (Body).
He Reps The Holy Empress Whose Colors Are Red And Purple... Aka Wine (Blood)...
Together It's A Story Of Bread And Wine.
They Rep The Holy Empire Of Christendom.
They Marry. But First Comes The Sacrifices (Weights And Measures)... Then GAOTU Is Happy To Turn Water (Spirit) Into Wine (Blood)...

ETA: Hey, Augie....
Did you notice meh new pic...???
It's just hanging there for you.
edit on 7-8-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

No, I poked out my All Seeing Eye.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136 >>

join