It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ok, 'dude'. 'Whatever', the last resort of the pointless.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: robertgirard777
This started, not about prophecy, but about a god outside of the Abrahamic religions that you mentioned but could not name.

I most certainly did provide a name, 'God'. What the hell else do you call God in English?

I will leave you alone in your darkness, which you call the light, Lucifer.

Actually, unlike the nutty 'Christians' that happen to wander in here occasionally I don't believe in Lucifer. Nice try again.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Ok, 'dude'. 'Whatever', the last resort of the pointless.

You start that Bible prophecy thread yet?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
What the hell else do you call God in English?

Imaginary?

(Sorry.)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's cool.

I don't get bent out of shape like the religiously indoctrinated when my spiritual belief get called into question.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's cool.

I don't get bent out of shape like the religiously indoctrinated when my spiritual belief get called into question.

I know, and I hope you know I was attempting light humor.

More seriously, I am continually amazed at what has been said to you in this thread, the rank ignorance of just about everything that has been said to you herein, and your continued patience in dealing with idiots.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I know, and I hope you know I was attempting light humor.

Of all people, if I don't get a joke then I need to quit the site.

More seriously, I am continually amazed at what has been said to you in this thread, the rank ignorance of just about everything that has been said to you herein, and your continued patience in dealing with idiots.

I would say I'm continually surprised that it's the same argument over and over but I'd be lying. It's like a broken religious record.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Agreed.

It's interesting (disheartening) to see the extremely limited conceptual radius of "blind belief."

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

In spite of what you may think, I am not religiously indoctrinated, nor bent out of shape. I am a seeker of truth, no matter where I find it. I don't take the Bible literally, though there is much to chew on there. I would never dismiss something, out of hand, that I have not read, thoroughly. May I ask about your research into the Bible? I say research because I did not just read it, I studied it. In fact I studied it in hopes of disproving it and the whole concept of God. So, I'm not the Bible thumper you think I am. But I do ask hard questions.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: robertgirard777

The God of the Abrahamic religion provided a book, the Bible, which contains prophecies that have been fulfilled many times over.

God provided a book called the Bible?

This is just as insane as people that claim Jesus wrote it.

I have provided an intelligent argument for which you have no answer except to result to ridicule.

Is a brick wall intelligent?

Is a turd that has been stood on by 4 million people intelligent?

I am disappointed in your inability to frame an argument.

You poor soul.

Hopefully your disappointment will be lifted when you realize you are on candid camera

This started, not about prophecy, but about a god outside of the Abrahamic religions that you mentioned but could not name.

Rightttttt

you may want go to page 1 and see where it starts.

I provided at least some verification for what I believe but you provided none, because there is none. I agree this is fruitless as your psycho-babble bs aint flying. I will leave you alone in your darkness, which you call the light, Lucifer.

you called

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I say research because I did not just read it, I studied it.

Where?

Was it a Theology course covering just the Abrahamic religions?

In fact I studied it in hopes of disproving it and the whole concept of God.

What?

you wanted to disprove the concept of God?

So you must have studied more than just the Abrahamic religions if were trying to disprove the concept of God, whatever that means.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Unless you are here to argue the Original Post I'm not even remotely interested in discussing your personal views on the Bible or your 'research' into the same.

edit on 24-8-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It's interesting (disheartening) to see the extremely limited conceptual radius of "blind belief."

2,500+ replies and 5+ years of wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

So, another comer who just wants to jab and not respond. I imagine you also have read and researched the Bible as you have already discounted it. There was a time when the Church was burning books by 'heretics'. It seems the tables have turned and you and others here would burn the Bible instead of read it.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

It seems the tables have turned and you and others here would burn the Bible instead of read it.

I would say any cults books should be burnt and the cult outlawed.

Saves children being indoctrinated at such a young age. JUST THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

This is about the original post. It's about what Masons believe about Lucifer/Satan and I don't know how you can begin that conservation without referencing the Bible, at least to contrast the being (Lucifer) with the planet (Venus). A limited conceptual radius of blind belief is better demonstrated by the lack of knowledge on a given subject such as one who would criticize something they know nothing about, ie the Bible.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

This is about the original post. It's about what Masons believe about Lucifer/Satan and I don't know how you can begin that conservation without referencing the Bible, at least to contrast the being (Lucifer) with the planet (Venus).

Sweet Mother of Jesus and the Baby Jesus, the Original Post is not very long, however it's just not about the Bible. Try reading it again.

A limited conceptual radius of blind belief is better demonstrated by the lack of knowledge on a given subject such as one who would criticize something they know nothing about, ie the Bible.

And the Original Post isn't a criticism of the Bible, it's a criticism of the ass-tards who believe a mistranslation and latter adoption by a Middle Ages writer of a mythical being into part of the Christian pantheon is somehow historically accurate.

Try arguing the Original Post in context instead of trying to impress us with your years and years of Bible 'research' because to be honest, none of us are impressed.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Not trying to be impressive, far too old for that. You are correct in that I unintentionally derailed the thread, as commonly happens, for a sidebar issue and I apologize for that. Peace.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You are correct in that I unintentionally derailed the thread, as commonly happens, for a sidebar issue and I apologize for that. Peace.

No worries.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

So, another comer who just wants to jab and not respond.

Huh?

So if I didn't respond to anything in this thread what on earth are you replying to me for?

I imagine you also have read and researched the Bible as you have already discounted it.

! really wise tip I will give to you free.

Your imagination isn't something to be used when trying to establish facts about another person.

Usually people with curiosity ask questions.

Mentally deranged people and people who suffer from delusions already have a conclusion in their heads what and who everything and everyone is, they tend not to ask questions about another person and just ramble on about who and what others do in their lives.

I will quote a very fine example of what I am speaking about

It seems the tables have turned and you and others here would burn the Bible instead of read it.

and also what I quoted at the start of this reply.

If you want to talk and converse do so from a reality perspective not an imaginary one.

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136 >>

join