It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think it's rediculous that you fall in with the thinking that the "concepts" of "Lucifer" and "Satan" are one in the same.
That you haven't researched deeply enough into these aspects enough to actually see the difference.
I mean it's absolutely REDICULOUS once you get to the point...

If you're making a prognosis of specific groups philosophic values based upon certain religious characters..

Then you should very well be having an amassed volume of information based on your understanding of these items of worship.

Yet I find in these discussions, that this is severely lacking.

It's just. "Satan is an evil bad guy" and he's the same as "Lucifer" and blaa blaa.

It's rediculous.
Christian methodologists portray "Satan" and "Lucifer" as one in the same.

Satan is our consciousness. Our animal body.
Lucifer is the aspect of reaching for higher goals of intelligence and knowledge.

You're all retarded in confusing the two and thinking they're actual PEOPLE instead of seeing they're a part of us.

I am sick of this conversation

So tired of it.

This is the END

If you haven't gotten the point...

You don't deserve it

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I've heard people say this a lot, but then when you get to more in depth conversation it starts to again sound like the worship of Lucifer, so it's always been a confusing subject for me.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
I think it's rediculous that you fall in with the thinking that the "concepts" of "Lucifer" and "Satan" are one in the same.

In the Christian mythology they are the same.

But if you are asking me for my personal opinion (and even if you aren't), I do think they are the same, both make believe.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark1456
I've heard people say this a lot, but then when you get to more in depth conversation it starts to again sound like the worship of Lucifer, so it's always been a confusing subject for me.

Examples?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

They are a fraternal order.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Julia1984
They are a fraternal order.

When you say 'they' I am assuming that you are referring to Masonry. I would also assume that everyone should know that going into this conversation. What do you feel the relevance is to the Original Post?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Nah. You really do worship evil, you're just blind to the truth, thinking that your men's society is something beyond magick giving power to evil thought entities like Satan and others. You go through the degrees paying homage to various pagan and then muslim figures if you become a Shriner . All in the name of self stroking and to feel special with unimportant esoteric "knowledge"

Worse than scientology. My dad fell for this trap while he was alive. 33rd degree, Shriner and jester
edit on 31-3-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero
Freemasons don't worship evil. You are not required to pay homage to any deity that is not yours so quit lying. You don't pay homage to Muslim figures when you become a Shriner. It's not about feeling special.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
...giving power to evil thought entities like Satan and others.

Too funny. You believe in the Tooth Fairy as well?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
It's not about feeling special.

That's because you losers get no booze at your lodges. Where having a Speakeasy Party tonight. Guess what they served at speakeasies?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

sweet tea. That's it. nothing else.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

True, that's what we told the Probbies when they showed up to raid us. Then I had another Old Fashioned.

edit on 2-4-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Did someone mention a Festive Board LOL,, I'm in

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sauron

I like your style.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

worthy of the respect and adoration due to God by every Mason.

1. Lies.

2. The Masons do not respect or adore God.

3. Romans 13:1 "Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God."

4. George Washington and many of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were Masons.

5. The British Crown was according to scriptures established by God, birthright, etc.

6. Unless the crown was violating Biblical law then the colonies and the Masons had no right to declare independence or reject the crowns right to tax heathens without representation who may not have been following the same Biblical laws the British Crown was subjecting him or herself to.

7. If the Masons had any respect and adoration for God and his word, the US would still operate under Crown authority established by God.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
1. Lies.

2. The Masons do not respect or adore God.

If you say so Mr. Non-Mason.

3. Romans 13:1 "Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God."

Nice quote, I bet you have a crap ton more.

4. George Washington and many of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were Masons.

Holy crap! Did you figure this out all by yourself? This is going to rewrite the history books.

5. The British Crown was according to scriptures established by God, birthright, etc.

Who cares? I am not a British subject so I think eff all about the monarchy.

6. Unless the crown was violating Biblical law then the colonies and the Masons had no right to declare independence or reject the crowns right to tax heathens without representation who may not have been following the same Biblical laws the British Crown was subjecting him or herself to.

Well, I guess you need to let the Brits know to reopen the Revolution and get all Biblical on our rebel asses. Up the Rebels! Down the Brits!

7. If the Masons had any respect and adoration for God and his word, the US would still operate under Crown authority established by God.

You know, you're right. Join me in a rousing chorus of Rule Britannia while I bust us out a healthy serving of bubble and squeak.

*twirls finger next to temple*

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
A few days ago I made a comment on an article in a CNN Facebook post. An an obvious Freemason replied to me, agreeing with my statement. It was obvious because his profile pic was of a bunch of Freemasons (including him) in their temple wearing their garb.

I recoginzed it right away because I have certain family members who do the same.

Anyway I send him a message about something we had agreed on. And he replied to me. And we started up a conversation.

Then all of the sudden Facebook started to suggest all kinds of Freemasonic facebook pages, and Freemasonic stores on Facebook, and all kinds of essoteric and occult pages on there as well.

So aint no one telling me the three aren't linked. Freemasonry, esoctericia, and occultism. It is very obvious. Not only from that but from members in my family who are Freemasons also are into the occult and practice wizardy and have many of the same books and signals and signs Facebook started to throw at me.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobertConrad
Then all of the sudden Facebook started to suggest all kinds of Freemasonic facebook pages, and Freemasonic stores on Facebook, and all kinds of essoteric and occult pages on there as well.

So aint no one telling me the three aren't linked.

While this is not the thread for it I am not sure what Mason would tell you that Masonry does not have anything esoteric (intended to be understood by initiates) or occult (hidden) in its nature. By its very design it has both and there is nothing wrong with either.

Not only from that but from members in my family who are Freemasons also are into the occult and practice wizardy and have many of the same books and signals and signs Facebook started to throw at me.

Not sure how a website can 'throw signs' at you but I am pretty sure you must be aware it tracks what you do while visiting and runs advertisements accordingly.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I realize that occult is both a verb and a noun. For example during the solar eclipse, the moon occults the sun from view.

Occult as a noun has to do with practice of spiritsm. "He practices the occult arts."

And I don't visit anything related to any of the things mentioned on Facebook or anywhere else on the web. So that is not why it was advertising those things to me.

It was because of the contact I had with the Freemason. I know it is so. Because I only use Facebook to read news. And have no friends on it. And very rarely send messages to anyone.
edit on 3-4-2017 by RobertConrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobertConrad
I realize that occult is both a verb and a noun. For example during the solar eclipse, the moon occults the sun from view.

Occult as a noun has to do with practice of spiritsm. "He practices the occult arts."

In Masonic use it means 'study of the hidden' as much of what we teach in the degrees was hidden from the average person when Masonry was formed for several reasons, chief among them being that the majority of people were illiterate but another key reasons was to protect the guild from enemies.

And I don't visit anything related to any of the things mentioned on Facebook or anywhere else on the web. So that is not why it was advertising those things to me.

It was because of the contact I had with the Freemason. I know it is so. Because I only use Facebook to read news. And have no friends on it. And very rarely send messages to anyone.

I'm still not seeing what the big deal is, websites are notorious for tracking information and running ads accordingly, there are plenty of threads on it here. You can mitigate most if not all of this by modifying your settings.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join