It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Funcaldunkal

But it is much easier for the religious fundementalist to be an ignoramus then actually educate one's self on the topic.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
They prolly won't like what they find.
The Harem (hiram) Above (abif) is for horny people...

edit on 10-6-2015 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shamanix2012
Screwed up is not the term for that family, I have my reasons to believe they were deeply involved in the occult, they tried to use it on me, had me gaslighted, call it what you want witchcraft ? satanic ? all I know is that it spooked the hell out of me and it was draining my soul. She was incapable of loving even her own children and her only strength was to turn everyone around her against each other in order to be in control. Now to me,if there ever was an evil force in this world, it would work in these ways. I'm not blaming masons, but every part of society, every group has the potential for corruption in some of their ranks, not just masons.

Maybe they were heavily involved in Christianity and had a deep hatred and disdain for animals.

I know a lot of Christians who claim animals are soulless beasts that don't count for anything.

I know a large number of Christians who hate the environment.

One Christian once told me "this life is nothing, this world means nothing, we have an eternity to look forward to."

Another said, "who cares about the environment, my kids and grandkids are going to be in heaven when the rapture happens."

While serving as Secretary of the Interior under Reagan, Christian evangelical James Watt declared "we don't need to protect the environment, the second coming of Christ is at hand."

As a religion Christianity is very irresponsible in terms of environment, treatment of animals, and instilling values that would led to proper stewardship of this planet. Christianity as I have experienced it teaches that animals are worthless except for their immediate utility to people, people have divinely granted power over animals, and the environment is not worth protecting because one day Jesus is coming back to destroy the world anyway and all the faithful will be in heaven so this Earth means nothing in the end.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: shamanix2012
Screwed up is not the term for that family, I have my reasons to believe they were deeply involved in the occult, they tried to use it on me, had me gaslighted, call it what you want witchcraft ? satanic ? all I know is that it spooked the hell out of me and it was draining my soul. She was incapable of loving even her own children and her only strength was to turn everyone around her against each other in order to be in control. Now to me,if there ever was an evil force in this world, it would work in these ways. I'm not blaming masons, but every part of society, every group has the potential for corruption in some of their ranks, not just masons.

Occult means "hidden" it has nothing to do with animal sacrifices.

As a Luciferian Occultist [who has a belief in a Supreme Creator Being] I am disgusted that somebody would try to first declare that Masons are Satanic, then declare that Masons are involved in animal torture and sacrifice, and then claim that the Occult is Satanic. It is the same crowd that calls Islam "Satanic" because Islam is not Christianity, or calling Catholicism "Satanic" because Catholicism is not Evangelical Protestant Christianity.

Any flavor of ice-cream other than your own is not real ice-cream but is just sewer trash masquerading as ice-cream, it is wrong, evil, etc...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
As for worshiping Lucifer, the Devil, Satan, etc... First of all, Christians do not have a monopoly on the definition of terms, Lucifer is NOT the Devil, Lucifer is NOT Satan. Lucifer is the Morning Star of enlightenment, personal advancement and betterment, the bringer and bearer of the light, the revealer of knowledge, the opener of eyes.

That established, I do not worship Lucifer, I am not a Satanist, I am not a devil-worshiper.

I respect Lucifer and that which he can teach us, he brings forth light and offers us opportunities for self-improvement.

I refuse to worship a fairy tale fable Genesis God who in that particular fairy tale was content to have two blind, naive, ignorant zombie followers, kept perpetually in darkness, kissing his cosmic butt, and stroking his cosmic ego, forever.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Masonry, being a continuation of the ancient mystery religion of Egypt is bound to arouse hatred from Christianity which vigorously sought to stamp out paganism, even to the point of branding Hellenistic Platonic philosophy as pagan before it realized it could not snuff out Platonic thought, so it tried to co-opt it and synthesize neo-Platonism into Christianity, grafting it in and using it as the philosophical foundation for a frankly bizarre religion that had no philosophical foundation outside of early Christian church dogma.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneWanderer1307

Masonry, being a continuation of the ancient mystery religion of Egypt...

I agreed with most of your previous comments but this one is something which you would have a very difficult time laying a foundation for.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Masonry, being a continuation of the ancient mystery religion of Egypt...

I agreed with most of your previous comments but this one is something which you would have a very difficult time laying a foundation for.

I would say that Masonry is not pagan, it is not sun worship, moon worship, it is certainly not devil/demon worship, but it is a mystery in the sense of initiation and the gradual conferring of more knowledge as one progresses through the degrees, in a manner similar to Mithraism that existed in the late Roman Empire and was popular with the Roman military.

In the sense that Masonry is based on the idea of good works, good deeds, being good by doing good, and it is not based on the concept of "simply believe and be saved" and it has no dogmatic creed, it hearkens back to many of the faith traditions that came before Christianity and were essentially displaced and destroyed by Christianity.

Osiris determines whether one is fit to enter into eternity based primarily on their conduct and behavior towards others, not whether they believed the "right" way.

Manly P Hall wrote about it extensively.

I am not saying Freemasonry is a cult of devotion to Isis, Osiris, and Horus, and I do not believe Manly P Hall said or meant that, but there is a spirit of ancient Egypt present in Freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

...but it is a mystery in the sense of initiation and the gradual conferring of more knowledge as one progresses through the degrees, in a manner similar to Mithraism that existed in the late Roman Empire and was popular with the Roman military.

I would agree with this statement but this is a trait shared with other teachings besides those found in the Ancient Mysteries.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Not That It Matters...
BUT... It (the mythical garden) is wherein those who are born into a world created by higher powers learn not to take for granted the things that are... and we also are to learn not to covet.
The oldest story in the book... is... a crafty serpent... longing for the love of the one he can not have. Thus... he entreated her to a life of knowledge which she could not have achieved in all her days. It opened up her eyes and for the first time... she could see the serpent in all his glory. However... she is was not for him.
It's interesting to know... how many times that story of wanting what we cannot have plays out.
Plus... Adam... was designed to be what we all are when born into civilization.
Good... Honest... Loyal... And Trusting. In God We Trust.

He is clay... but fire is more appealing to her. Thus we toil and at times battle for our place in the world.
edit on 6-7-2015 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still going! On second thought...

I put up a couple posts in defense of Masonry way back and I still to this day come across people who think we're baby-eating devil-worshippers. I have had some success in convincing a few otherwise, but most of these "Lil' Wayne is a Freemasonic Illuminati Wizard What Controls the World" types are a lost cause.

I suppose they think Shriner's build hospitals because they are evil??? It's laughable.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ultimafule
I suppose they think Shriner's build hospitals because they are evil??? It's laughable.

Did you ever see the walk-in microwave ovens there?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ultimafule
I can't believe this thread is still going! On second thought...

I put up a couple posts in defense of Masonry way back and I still to this day come across people who think we're baby-eating devil-worshippers. I have had some success in convincing a few otherwise, but most of these "Lil' Wayne is a Freemasonic Illuminati Wizard What Controls the World" types are a lost cause.

Is it possible that Shriners are involved in some sort of ritualistic abuse of children via the hospitals or that the hospitals exist for some other sinister purpose? Well, yes, it is POSSIBLE. Is it probable or even remotely likely, no...

Is it possible that the person who poses such a question is being poisoned slowly with arsenic by a trusted family member? It is possible, but is it probable?

Just about anything is possible.

I would seriously doubt the ability of an organization to engage in wholesale abuse of children, fraud of finances, etc, without at least some people blowing the whistle and presenting major evidence.

A few evangelicals who leave the Shriners and then claim "it has Islamic style rituals, it is clearly of Satan" is insufficient. An organization having Middle Eastern, North African, Egyptian, Islamic references and regalia, does not meant it is "Satanic" and thus involved in harming children.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

A few evangelicals who leave the Shriners and then claim "it has Islamic style rituals, it is clearly of Satan" is insufficient. An organization having Middle Eastern, North African, Egyptian, Islamic references and regalia, does not meant it is "Satanic" and thus involved in harming children.

The funny part is the Shriners do not actually run the hospitals, they are run by professionals in the health care field. The Shriners only help to sponsor the hospitals and lend a visible name to charitable donations.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The funny part is the Shriners do not actually run the hospitals, they are run by professionals in the health care field. The Shriners only help to sponsor the hospitals and lend a visible name to charitable donations.

Conspiracy groups involving hundreds of thousands of people and the several dozen disgruntled former members only have shady and shoddy eye witness testimony, they never have video evidence.

Why can't these "whistle blowers" ever record a child sacrifice or a ritualistic sex orgy abuse of children? Why is it always, "well I'm an evangelical Christian, this group that admits non-Christians is evil, in fact they're so evil they sacrifice children, but I have only my testimony for you to weigh, but trust me, I am not biased, I am just against those evil people."

A conspiracy involving a half-dozen men to rob a bank or a dozen executives to divide a regional market for business is hard enough to keep quiet, how hard would it be to keep quiet a conspiracy involving a million or more?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Why can't these "whistle blowers" ever record a child sacrifice or a ritualistic sex orgy abuse of children?

What I really want to know is why it is okay to lie when you do it for Jesus.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Big talk coming from a Satanist.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
Big talk coming from a Satanist.

Well, the Master has something special he wants me to share with you.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So many "christians" think it's okay because the ends justify the means.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
So many "christians" think it's okay because the ends justify the means.

When you're "saving souls" it justifies burning bodies or putting swords through bodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join