It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

It is something that holds so much more truth, one has to be able to truly dissect the real meaning Psalm 118:22 "The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone" there is a much deeper meaning to laying a cornerstone, but again, there are many secrets, but only one truth, a truth as I say again, one can uncover for themselves or they can rely on others to spoon feed them the truth or the light in small increments or what some might say, small degrees.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

So are you going to tell us the 'truth' or not?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
It must be a lengthy piece...or...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Satan, who besides being a purely Christian concept, cannot, in the historical context, be considered a 'Supreme Being'. The historical Satan of Christian mythos was created by God and is therefore subordinate to God and defacto, not 'Supreme'. Letting common sense prevail the intelligent contemplator of this topic would realize that there can only be one Supreme Being if one deigns to believe in such; only one ominscient, ominpotent and omnipresent creator of the Universe. To imply that Satan (Lucifer) is somehow on par with God is to argue that God is neither all-powerful nor supreme.

This could be a decent point of view for a logically-minded atheist; as in somebody whom does not personally believe, but respects that many people in our world do, that there is a good-natured, supernatural force - whilst at the same time having absolutely no regard whatsoever for the concept of a most-terrible demon. I honestly cannot see how Freemasonry applies here.

By the way, nice job to person for digging up this dead thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

This could be a decent point of view for a logically-minded atheist; as in somebody whom does not personally believe, but respects that many people in our world do, that there is a good-natured, supernatural force - whilst at the same time having absolutely no regard whatsoever for the concept of a most-terrible demon. I honestly cannot see how Freemasonry applies here.

Thank you, it was laid out as logically as I could articulate the topic.

By the way, nice job to person for digging up this dead thread.

This thread resurfaces every once in awhile either due to adding to it or someone coming along and trying to refute the Original Post (which they obviously cannot do).

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
This thread resurfaces every once in awhile either due to adding to it or someone coming along and trying to refute the Original Post (which they obviously cannot do).

I thought I just did refute, at least I tried. The way that I regard Masons is that they despise even the concept of God because they have sworn to absolute allegiance with an adversary. It's becoming quite clear now as to whom that is.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I thought I just did refute, at least I tried.

Well, then you were not being clear in your explanation. It appeared you were agreeing with me.

The way that I regard Masons is that they despise even the concept of God because they have sworn to absolute allegiance with an adversary.

Is that so?

It's becoming quite clear now as to whom that is.

And who might that be?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It appeared you were agreeing with me.

Hardly, but I do agree that it was rather articulate.

And who might that be?

I've already got goon squads on my case so I'll leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Hardly, but I do agree that it was rather articulate.

Thank you, I guess.

I've already got goon squads on my case so I'll leave it at that.

A usual cop out answer.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

If I had a gun to hand then I'd probably go into more detail...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

a
If I had a gun to hand then I'd probably go into more detail...

Right. Instead you make vague assertions on the internet.

If you bothered to read any of the thread you would see your answer is a dime a dozen.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Right. Instead you make vague assertions on the internet.

What did I ascertain? I thought I submitted what was clearly a personal opinion.

If you bothered to read any of the thread you would see your answer is a dime a dozen.

What, like get through a few pages and realise there are still over 100 to go?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

What did I ascertain? I thought I submitted what was clearly a personal opinion.

You did not even submit an opinion, all you did was say, 'I know something, but I can't tell you because it iz so sooper secret Iz might getz killed'.

What, like get through a few pages and realise there are still over 100 to go?

Not my problem, plenty of people have read it.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I made an assumption based upon my personal circumstances. What I know is not exactly a secret, people just don't talk about it for obvious reasons.

edit on 27-2-2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I made an assumption based upon my personal circumstances. What I know is not exactly a secret, people just don't talk about it for obvious reasons.

Considering you are the only one privy to your 'assumption' and you are unwilling to share, who cares? Your contribution to this thread is therefore irrelevant as you are unable to adequately argue the Original Post.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I felt that what I quoted from your original post provided a very good distinction between God and Satan. What I was actually refuting, I'll admit, is that Freemasonry has any respect whatsoever for religion. Maybe I didn't put my point across as intended, but that doesn't mean we need to be worrying about semantics.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

What I was actually refuting, I'll admit, is that Freemasonry has any respect whatsoever for religion. Maybe I didn't put my point across as intended, but that doesn't mean we need to be worrying about semantics.

You need to be much clearer in your posts, how exactly does Masonry have no respect for religion?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

If I had a gun to hand then I'd probably go into more detail

Let's just leave it at me being vague, eh?

edit on 27-2-2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

If you were not planning on contributing anything of substance to an already very long thread why bother posting?

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join