It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sacri

Perhaps you should post it then. It would help to follow what the underlying message is.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I don't think that masons worship satan.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ticonderoga

I know that we do not.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ticonderoga
I don't think that masons worship satan.

I too... don't think the masons worship Satan.
I think people just link the idea of "light" and the search for it to mysteries of lucifer and further relate it to Satan.
That to me is erroneous.
Light is certain to repel ignorance, fanaticism, and tyranny.
Go Masons....!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I respect peoples beliefs but I don't think that's a good idea. how do you expect to be popular or get invited to all the cool parties?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimmy11118
I respect peoples beliefs but I don't think that's a good idea. how do you expect to be popular or get invited to all the cool parties?

Who is this post in response or addressed to?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I hate to bump the thread but I thought this was perfect thread to ask have if you guys ever heard of these groups or seen this type of regalia before? The groups are called System of initiationRojismo, the Order Illuminati and Societas OTO, the Order of Memphis of Rumania, Lodge Centauro 9-96 (I believe located in Spain), and OCI (Ordine dei Cavalieri Illuminati) of Italy? The regalia I'm asking about the top picture of the link below.
gabriel-rojas-bioghraphy.angelfire.com...

The reason I'm asking is because I've seen some people on youtube try and use this guy's writing to prove Freemasonry worships Lucifer. I'm pretty sure the lodge centauro 9-96 has been talked one other time on this website a while ago.

plus.url.google.com... 14IVQwCQ.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-10-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

I have not seen them but it appears that the person in question is a member of Memphis Misraam and therefore irregular.

The whole premise of the Original Post is based on Regular Masonry.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Where would we be without Masons?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TSOM87
Where would we be without Masons?

Infested with more Miley Cyrus types. We try to eliminate them through our eugenics program but every once in awhile one slips through the cracks.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
I hate to bump the thread but I thought this was perfect thread to ask have if you guys ever heard of these groups or seen this type of regalia before? The groups are called System of initiationRojismo, the Order Illuminati and Societas OTO, the Order of Memphis of Rumania, Lodge Centauro 9-96 (I believe located in Spain), and OCI (Ordine dei Cavalieri Illuminati) of Italy? The regalia I'm asking about the top picture of the link below.

Busy weekend for me so now that I had some free time I thought I would do some diggings on your person of interest; Gabriel Lopez de Rojas.

The best place to start? Right here. One of the oldest members on the site, Nygdan, who sadly does not post anymore, had this to say:

originally posted by: Nygdan
This man claims to be the founder or at least charter member of an Illuminati Order in Spain. He also claims to have had prophetic and ecstatic visions, and even wrote (dictated to him by nonetheless than Baphomet itself) a revealed sacred text, which apparently is involved in the Illuminated Degrees that he offers. He started this Order in '95, and claims that it has adherent all over the world, primarily in Spain and south America. He also claims to have done "tenacious work like Great Master of the Illuminati Order and the elaboration of Operative Rite of the Illuminated ones of Bavaria of thirteen degrees of initiation. The Rite or System of the Illuminati Order was nourished of the degrees of the Rite of the Illuminated ones of Bavaria, elaborated by Adam Weishaupt and Adolf von Knigge in century XVIII; of the Old and Accepted Scottish Rite of 33 degrees; and of the iniciatica experience of Lopez de Rojas in several traditional routes of initiation."

It sounds like Gabriel Lopez de Rojas made up some interesting stories about himself and created some new degrees so that he could use it as a money making scheme.

Anyone using this guy as a source is more duped than those paying him for his inventions.

edit on 12-10-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because global warming flooded his Coor Lite kegerator

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

Busy weekend for me so now that I had some free time I thought I would do some diggings on your person of interest; Gabriel Lopez de Rojas.

The best place to start? Right here. One of the oldest members on the site, Nygdan, who sadly does not post anymore, had this to say:

originally posted by: Nygdan
This man claims to be the founder or at least charter member of an Illuminati Order in Spain. He also claims to have had prophetic and ecstatic visions, and even wrote (dictated to him by nonetheless than Baphomet itself) a revealed sacred text, which apparently is involved in the Illuminated Degrees that he offers. He started this Order in '95, and claims that it has adherent all over the world, primarily in Spain and south America. He also claims to have done "tenacious work like Great Master of the Illuminati Order and the elaboration of Operative Rite of the Illuminated ones of Bavaria of thirteen degrees of initiation. The Rite or System of the Illuminati Order was nourished of the degrees of the Rite of the Illuminated ones of Bavaria, elaborated by Adam Weishaupt and Adolf von Knigge in century XVIII; of the Old and Accepted Scottish Rite of 33 degrees; and of the iniciatica experience of Lopez de Rojas in several traditional routes of initiation."

It sounds like Gabriel Lopez de Rojas made up some interesting stories about himself and created some new degrees so that he could use it as a money making scheme.

Anyone using this guy as a source is more duped than those paying him for his inventions.

Thanks for the information and the guy does seem to be "eccentric" to say the least. There seems to be a pretty high number of irregular lodges especially overseas.
edit:
Just in case anyone wants to read the post/thread Augustus was talking about: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-10-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If masons dont worship Satan why have they secrets?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: imnotagree

There aren't really secrets since all the rituals, hand shakes, symbols, ect are on the internet or in books. Freemasons usually talk openly about their craft especially the ones on ats. I'm really not understanding how them keeping secrets means they worship Satan or it being proof. There are plenty of other logical reasons of why they keep secrets than worshiping Satan.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Well, this is assuming that keeping secrets is inherently wrong or associating with Satan.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: imnotagree

The fact that you typed that on an anonymous forum is a bit ironic don't you think?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Why would secrets and Satan worship need to be mutually inclusive?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I didnt want to say that. I just thought that if the masonic´s secrets are not bad things, What are masons hiding? Is it related with the gnostic philosophy?

and I have questions to Augustus specifically: Are you a high level mason? Why have masons secrets to others masons? Can you confirm that you know everything about freemasonry ?

And yes, secrets are bad things for themself.
edit on 13-10-2014 by imnotagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Augustus is a pee on. Don't let him fool you.

Actually, he is a master mason just like the other masons on this board and around the world. There is no "higher levels". there are side orders and degrees associated with them, but none of them have any bearing on a masons "level", only to amount of organizations he pays dues to.

Masons keep very few things secret. Our handshakes and passwords are the most common. Although they are far from secret and any gomer with a finger and the internet can google them, we as masons, are obligated to keep them secret as that is what we promised to do. The whole secrecy thing is that we, as brothers, promise that if any other brother or friend comes to us and asks us to keep something to ourselves, but reveals something to us, we promise to do just that. It's part of being a man of good moral fiber, and demonstrating integrity.

If you were a blabbermouth, you might not find too many folks looking to you for guidance with their personal troubles.

Secrecy is practiced by everyone. If you disagree, please post your ATM pin number and bank account info here.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I just thought that if the masonic´s secrets are not bad things, What are masons hiding? Is it related with the gnostic philosophy?

No, it is a demonstration of fidelity.

and I have questions to Augustus specifically: Are you a high level mason? Why have masons secrets to others masons? Can you confirm that you know everything about freemasonry ?

There is no such things a 'high-level Mason'. While I am a Past Master and a member of Grand Lodge it does not give me any more 'authority' as a Mason.

There are no 'secrets to other Masons', all Master Masons are aware of the 'secrets' which are five handshakes and five passwords.

I do not think it is possible to know everything about any subject, no matter how trivial. However, it is possible to have a rather deep understanding of the fundamentals of a subject as to be able to easily recognize false pretexts which is what accusations of Lucifer/Satan-worship boil down to and is the premise of this thread.

And yes, secrets are bad things for themself.

Well then, tell me your password and bank information.

edit on 13-10-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because global warming flooded his Coor Lite kegerator

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join