It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
then how i did it? i gave it above, click it... The translators are not always perfect, for example the word "arcade" is the centers you have, the buildings, we call them STOA in greece, the trnaslator translated it as "arcade"...

All this translates to is another Christian hit piece because they do not like the fact that we allow men of differing faiths to join Masonry.

More religious hypocrisy from so-called 'Christians'.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

what you;ve said, proves it...

Anyway, I am not a christian, or islam, I dont accept any judaism, or budhaism, or jade or monkey/tiger/dragon/turtle or 12 gods of olympus, or anything that is recognised by this system! I will try give more later, I am very open minded. And I am not an atheist, I respect and love my gods and God...

Gods and GOD is 2 different meanings, i think you know that, if you truly study the Dionysus, or Orpheus scripts and many others. The today meaning of GOD and religion, is created after the cataclysmic event. In ancient greece (much more ancient, before it even called greece, we didnt have religions, but we always respected our gods and prayed to our GOD. Today everything is labeled for a reason and masonry is not excluded.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

what you;ve said, proves it...

Proves what?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas
No I was referring and responded to the link you provided had two videos about the Turkish Lodge and the weird scene of cloaked individuals.

I highly doubt someone said: "We are Masons and that's our agenda." If you have their names let's have them.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

then how i did it? i gave it above, click it... The translators are not always perfect, for example the word "arcade" is the centers you have, the buildings, we call them STOA in greece, the trnaslator translated it as "arcade"...

All this translates to is another Christian hit piece because they do not like the fact that we allow men of differing faiths to join Masonry.

More religious hypocrisy from so-called 'Christians'.

yup...I am a Pagan, but believe in one supreme creator...and that is fine for them...never gave me guff

out alter has several holy books underneath the cover...is it upsetting to some that we allow those 'undesirable' types into Masonry? Because I hate to say it, but Masonry is very accepting so long as the three little regulations are followed

nobody cares...I don't see why Christians would care that Masons are a commingled society...shouldn't that be what greatness attempts to find? Shouldn't society try to be one? unified? That's what Masonry is

oh btw....I am an FC as of yesterday...and that lecture was awesome. I'd been told by Master Masons everywhere to make sure you listen to this lecture...and it did not disappoint.
edit on 24-7-2014 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero
...is it upsetting to some that we allow those 'undesirable' types into Masonry? Because I hate to say it, but Masonry is very accepting so long as the three little regulations are followed

There is a very vocal group that decries the acceptance of people of other faith. It seems to irk them that the person standing next to them may not be of the same faith. My question is if their faith is so strong, why worry what anyone else thinks?

nobody cares...I don't see why Christians would care that Masons are a commingled society...shouldn't that be what greatness attempts to find?

Weakness of character.

oh btw....I am an FC as of yesterday...and that lecture was awesome. I'd been told by Master Masons everywhere to make sure you listen to this lecture...and it did not disappoint.

The next one is good too. I think that is where Lucifer makes his big appearance.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
you can belong to any political party. (but you must vote republican!) Actually you vote any way you want. Two things that we try to avoid discussing and CANNOT be discussed in lodge are religion and politics.

i went to the local lodge and talked with some people there. they seemed to be fine with how i described my views.

on a side note i saw nothing satanic.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LouisCypher
The Satanic Part Comes In When You Are.... In... The... EA.
Knoose And Slave Cloth...
Freeing A Fallen Angel... And Making Him Free And Accepted By Those Who Like Him To Be

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
Freeing A Fallen Angel... And Making Him Free And Accepted By Those Who Like Him To Be

It has nothing to do with Satan so I have no clue what you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Would you then agree with me that out of all the blasphemous conspiracies out there... mine... is the funniest???

I came pretty darn close to the satanicus masonicus maximus...
Yay Pinocchio...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Would you then agree with me that out of all the blasphemous conspiracies out there... mine... is the funniest???

No, I would not.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

K... Would you then agree to disagree... ???

BTW: don't be a grump...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

There were already posts removed because you cannot stay on topic.

Stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

There were already posts removed because you cannot stay on topic.

Stay on topic.

Most certainly...
I think... a master is like an angel. And an apprentice just like a fallen angel who must be raised up to par. Together they encounter the ceremony wherein Satan enters the temple and repents and becomes a better angel than before.
He then ventures in unto other bodies to become a clever Satan.
And it all starts with his belief in a supreme being. Am I yay...?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with Satan so I have no clue what you are talking about.

Neither does he

Fitz

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Most tiresome? Beyond a doubt.

But I honestly can't say your attempts at humour are engaging

Fitz

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The motto is 'making good men better', not the reformation of the spiritually bankrupt.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Gods and GOD is 2 different meanings, i think you know that, if you truly study the Dionysus, or Orpheus scripts and many others. The today meaning of GOD and religion, is created after the cataclysmic event. In ancient greece (much more ancient, before it even called greece, we didnt have religions, but we always respected our gods and prayed to our GOD.

I disagree with you...

By my interpretation of those texts, the 'gods' are simply different manifestations of the one God.

I still hold firm that at the heart of ALL the world's major religions, every one of them believes that there is only one God. In religions such as Hindu and those of ancient Rome and Greece, it was believed that God cannot be fully known or understood. The 'gods' we talk about on earth and worship are therefore simply manifestations of that one supreme God which we, as mere mortals, can relate to more easily.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Saurus

I feel the same way as you do. Is this a common thought with masons? do the rest of you feel this way?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hmmm... does wanting more light in Freemasonry... mean you want more Lucifer.... ?
If so... what light does he have that you want...???

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join