It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halls of Amenti, for some who have heard of it, what do you think of this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

thats exactly what i think as well..

the things that are actually reality, has been made to seem as sci fi in the eyes of man, to steer the minds of people in thinking that it is something fake , or made up, and something that is off of t.v

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is an incredibly interesting subject, one that I had previously heard of but never really delved into. I will have to find more info on this!! S&F for you!!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Menrva

it is very interesting!!

i think this subject is the history before mankind, and about the history beings that lived before man was here on earth. that is my opinion..

like someone said before, the halls of amenti is all information and thought and frequency that has ever been, in this universe....

it may well be something out of mans grasp of concept, but i would not doubt that our minds would be able to get to this and understand it... i dont think our physical brain capasity would be able to understand what its all about though haha... if that makes sense.

but yes.. its very interesting...

but really im starting to feel its not something important to know, although its interesting, i dont think it will benefit at all in any way to further our enlightenment....

doesnt mean its not interesting though

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by willrush
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

that is very intriguing.. very much indeed.. thank you for that..

what i really wonder, is how things like the akashic records fits in with the true creator of all things, ya know?

because i do beileve there is a soul creator, and the first of anything to be, so in that, i wonder if something like the akashic records is apart of that in some way, i mean, i would think it would be.. i mean if it is guarded by some sort of being, or something, then that would make since, because that being would be created by the "god" as his soul purpose to protect the akashic records i suppose?

i dont know, but thank you that was very interesting

Where the Akashic Records fit in the astral hierarchy is I believe the fourth level? Basically we progress through various astral planes postmortem where we shed our human needs and behaviors and kind of become re-instated into existence outside of the physical plane.

The first plane beyond death is very similar to actual physical reality, almost like a dream state. I've read that dreaming actually prepares us for death, which is something to think about. In this plane reality is created by your own experiences in life; stay here is indefinite until you realize that you have died.

Upon reaching realization of death, you move on to the next plane where you shed your human needs and desires. Each plane is like another layer of your human identity being purged. The akashic records are where you store your life experience and memories. The final plane is the realm of "god" or heaven or whatever you want to call it, where your spirit rejoins others.

It's possible that we descend through the astral planes prior to birth, so as to purge ourselves of our spiritual identity, and ascend them after death, to shed our humanity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join