It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad accuses the West of 'stealing Iran's rain' AGAIN

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
:shk: Dude .. listen up .. there is a WORLD WIDE drought. It's in Persia. It's in Europe. It's in the USA. It's everywhere. If we were 'stealing your rain' ... there wouldn't be drought here. It would be raining here. Ya' know?

There isn't any drought in Ireland :/

We get wet, windy and grey most days lol.

If the world was really in a 'drought' then our food supplies would dry up pretty quickly (imagine how much food 7 billion people go through a day. Never mind a week) and we would be left fighting over scraps within a month.

Didn't the Russian's fill their clouds with aluminium particles to stop it from snowing during their parades? Seems like its plausible. Not very likely. But still plausible.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by Amagnon
I would be fairly confident that Ahmadinejad is not making wild assertions here - Iran is a sophisticated and technologically advanced nation - they certainly have the tech to detect this kind of interference.

Then how come there is no proof of anything? This is the second (Third?) time he makes this kind of accusation with nothing to back his words up.

Just admit it. You guys are cheering over this ONLY because it is coming from the mouth of Ahmedinnejad. If these claims were to come from the Israeli government, all the people who cheered at the possibility of this being true would long ago dismiss it as crazy talk.

The fact that western powers (including Israel) are the ones trying to foment a war with Iran, and they are probably the only ones who may have this kind of technology and hardware - it would make very little sense if this were reversed - and it was Israel making the claims. It is basically not plausible that any nation not aligned with the US has the hardware to effect the weather - if they did, it would already have been destroyed, unless that nation had hundreds or thousands of nukes. So China or Russia might have this sort of technology - but its unlikely they would use it against Israel - because it can likely be detected and would probably incite a counter attack in some form from the western controllers.

Originally posted by Unity_99
Iran needs its rain like everyone else!

Write your congressman about it. Tell him how you want the US to stop stealing their rain.
Should be hilarious.
edit on 15-9-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

I doubt that anyone politically aware thinks the congress can do anything except what they are told by their corporate masters. This kind of technology is no doubt highly classified, and any discussion about it would be ridiculed as the first line of defense - just they will deny and ridicule people who may see classified aircraft of unusual configuration.

Its as if you are saying 'If the govt denies it, then it doesn't exist." I think you forgot which site you are posting on.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

This response is why any sane person should not bother entering into this debate. The only thing crazier than the original statement is someone defending it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Just admit it. You guys are cheering over this ONLY because it is coming from the mouth of Ahmedinnejad. If these claims were to come from the Israeli government, all the people who cheered at the possibility of this being true would long ago dismiss it as crazy talk.

The proof is the science journal publication in 2011 where the Chinese scientists published how they figured out what microwave frequency/pulse rate will dissipate clouds so their spy satellites can see what's on the ground.

The Chinese didn't come up with that on their own. They just detected what others were doing, and now they have that capability too.

Look up what they published. There is no scientist from any country debunking what they published. What we have seen is since the Chinese figured that out.....we've seen our microwave transmission capability multiplied by 4 times....in just the last 12 months. So we can overcome their transmissions with our transmissions.

Now it all comes down to who has the most energy to make things happen. If we can take Iran and Venezuela down....,it seriously hurts their energy supplies.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
The fact that western powers (including Israel) are the ones trying to foment a war with Iran, and they are probably the only ones who may have this kind of technology and hardware - it would make very little sense if this were reversed - and it was Israel making the claims. It is basically not plausible that any nation not aligned with the US has the hardware to effect the weather - if they did, it would already have been destroyed, unless that nation had hundreds or thousands of nukes. So China or Russia might have this sort of technology - but its unlikely they would use it against Israel - because it can likely be detected and would probably incite a counter attack in some form from the western controllers.

This has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Have you even read it or are you in a posting spree?

Why do I care if Russia/China has this technology? I generally made two claims:

1. This is not the first time that Ahmedinejad is blaming the west for stealing his rain while he didn't present a shred of evidence. But, apparently, that does not stop his horde of followers from cheering for him and instead of realizing how idiotic it is, his crowd of followers try to link his sayings to reality via silly unfounded conspiracies.

2. If the exact same claims were made by any western country, the very same people who cheered for Ahmedinejad in this thread would long ago dismiss it as crazy talk. If it was an Israeli leader that made this claims, it would develop into a conspiracy of it's own.

Your blabbering did not even remotely address one of my claims. Not that I expected anything.
Oh yeah, and I liked how you use the words "Fact" and "Probably" in the same sentence. Very smart.
..."It's a fact that I'm probably better than you in football"...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
The proof is the science journal publication in 2011 where the Chinese scientists published how they figured out what microwave frequency/pulse rate will dissipate clouds so their spy satellites can see what's on the ground.

No it is not. I don't care whether this technology exists or not. For all I care he could blame the US for a very real thing like using spy planes or something; the problematic part is that these are repeated claims that not only discuss something which his reality is vague - these claims present absolutely no proof other than the claims themselves.

If he went all the way to blame the west in something as controversial as this, he could at least make himself not look like a fool by presenting the evidence for his accusations.

It doesn't matter if the technology exists or not. When a leader of a country accuses another country of things of these proportions without offering any single evidence to any of his claims, the effect is the same whether he accuses them in very real things or complete fantasies.

The Chinese didn't come up with that on their own. They just detected what others were doing, and now they have that capability too.

Does that constitutes as proof that the US steals Iran rain? Because in a normal world it doesn't.

Look up what they published. There is no scientist from any country debunking what they published. What we have seen is since the Chinese figured that out.....we've seen our microwave transmission capability multiplied by 4 times....in just the last 12 months. So we can overcome their transmissions with our transmissions.

Feel free to post them here if it's an interesting here. I'm afraid it won't help since simply showing the technology exists does not equal showing US indeed stole Iran's rain.

Well, in this post alone I repeated the rhetoric that it does not matter if this technology is real or nothing more than a sad conspiracy - as long as a leader accuses another country of doing anything, he should at least present an evidence (or even a theory!) for his claims.

Right now, his army of ATS followers did a better explaining job than he himself, throwing as much speculative theories as possible. Saying anything just so they won't admit he's probably talking from his behind.. If it wasn't so damn funny it would be sad.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
But of course there's no Rain in Iran.
How can there be, with a sky looking like that?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
But of course there's no Rain in Iran.
How can there be, with a sky looking like that?

I wouldn't be surprised if the same people who try to use twisted logic in this thread to somehow prove his claims are real, would be linking ancient Mayans, time travel, Nikola Tesla, reptilians and 9/11 in order to prove this is not a photoshop.

It's wrong of us to even participate in this debate instead of laying back and laugh at the sheer innocence mixed with ignorance. But then again, I participated in an ATS thread that claimed the world was flat so I guess there's something wrong with me as well.
edit on 16-9-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Nothing but the insane ramblings of a leader, to use a lie to manipulate the uneducated masses.

Even if we HAD the technology to "destroy clouds"...what strategic advantage would we have from that?

If anything, our goal would be to bring down their regime..stop their nuclear weapons programs..rather then spend energy on "destroying clouds over Iran" so its dry there and people starve. It makes ABSOLUTELY no sense whatsoever - except as a propaganda tool for their leaderships to generate more hate.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Who is doubting its not possible? Didn't Russia seed the sky's when the Chernobyl disaster happened so some radiation will not reach the populous?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Iran has a trend of drought for the past 30 years, don't give me BS on how just now the West is getting blamed for the 31st year.

Swear to god, all I can think of every time I click this thread (replace jobs with rain)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-9-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

1. This is not the first time that Ahmedinejad is blaming the west for stealing his rain while he didn't present a shred of evidence. But, apparently, that does not stop his horde of followers from cheering for him and instead of realizing how idiotic it is, his crowd of followers try to link his sayings to reality via silly unfounded conspiracies.

I'm sure even you wouldn't have a difficult time finding how the "West" is messing with Iran. But of course you seize on this one vague claim on their part to pick at.

Gotta be some kind of clue.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
F.Y.I.

Treaty Text
Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques

During the summit meeting in Moscow in July 1974, President Nixon and General Secretary Brezhnev formally agreed to hold bilateral discussions on how to bring about "the most effective measures possible to overcome the dangers of the use of environmental modification techniques for military purposes." Three sets of discussions were held in 1974 and 1975, resulting in agreement on a common approach and common language.

m.state.gov...

Don’t believe weaponized weather modification is real? The United Nations does!
Here

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Trollsmustdie

Operation Popeye in the Vietnam was an attempt to make use of weather as a weapon - it is one of the reasons for the negotiations you mention and the subsequent convention banning such use of weather as a weapon, signed in 1976, and ratified by het USA.

If you have any actual information that anyone in the USA is ACTUALLY doing anything in breach of this treaty then you should make it public.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

edit on 22/7/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join