It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad accuses the West of 'stealing Iran's rain' AGAIN

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I think his claims are feasible.

I remember China using a technique to hinder rain during their Olympics in 2008

Clouds were seeded during the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing using rockets,[7] so that there would be no rain during the opening and closing ceremonies.[8] although others dispute their claims of success.[9]
Wiki..

As for droughts in the UK, not this year, i'm busy building myself an Ark.

The summer of 2012 is set to be the second wettest in the UK since records began - and the wettest summer in 100 years - provisional Met Office figures suggest.
BBC News..

The London Olympics went pretty much unscathed though and the obligatory annual hosepipe ban was in situ for as long as the Environment Agency could get away with it (what would the excuse be for this years price rises if they didn't?)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
So if we could alter the weather on a daily basis, over lets say 200 years that would be considered a climate patten. If we can change climate over those 200 years then climate change is a none issue.

hmmmm....

Carbon tax anyone..?
edit on 14-9-2012 by Legion2024 because: Just because

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

No one is doubting that weather seeding is not possible, what I'm doubting is Ahmadinejad claims. Every statement this guy touches he offers no evidence, just his word. For example, how he said the Cyber Army "hacked" and "controlled" the RQ-170 makes him look foolish if only he knew how wrong he was when experts in the field say it is impossible and explain why in great detail how everything works.

But everytime there is claims by Ahmadinejad, thats all it is. Where and how? Does he show evidence of American weather seeding planes near Iran? Radar imagery? Something? What does he offer but his word? Enlighten me. Massive droughts have been evident in Iran for the past 30+ years because of Iran's poor management, and now this year USA is the cause of it? It's like smoking cigarettes, eating fast food every other day for 30 years and then blame the guy down the street for the heart attack you get because he eats fried foods once in a while. Common Sense, use it for once.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If he was any smarter, he should invest in Desalination plants like the Saudis instead of blaming it on the West
After all, he has the money from the oil sales

DESALINATION
LINK
edit on 14-9-2012 by hp1229 because: fix link

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If he is so smart why don't he build a rain maker like William Reich?
The electric world is so proven over gravity its a sure thing the Illuminati is
holding that secret.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

naw, you just hate Israel - in which you stated as such.

(and he is right, you and your crowd would laugh if Israel made such a claim)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It was done in Vietnam to turn the Ho Chi Min Trail into mud. research has been ongoing for decades. I doubt it is a perfected science but making a cloud drop it's moisture would not be that hard to do. I doubt America is doing it if they could. It is in the realm of possibility though. When Tesla died the government swarmed his home and took everything and he was the most brilliant man i have ever read about.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Lol, at first I looked at the title and was like "Nah, there's no way that guy just made a thread laughing at Ahmeddinerjacket".

And I was right.

How many weight would these claims have if this was said by an Israeli politician? Lol.
Silly Iran Fanboys will believe anything out of Ahmeddinnerjacket and consider him a genius. A man that accuses a nation of stealing rain. LMFAO.

Could not agree with you more. Such as when the same people post PressTV articles over and over and the writers of the articles are the same people who say they have 100% evidence and proof of the Aliens contacting the US Government and Gaddafi used nukes on its owns people? That is just some of the articles, I couldn't help but laugh at the rest of them.
I'm still waiting for that "proof" from those articles (including this one).

See the trend here Israeliguy? You just have to laugh.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

edit on 14-9-2012 by shuar911 because: (doubepost)

edit on 14-9-2012 by shuar911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
UAE Claims Weather Control

Now if I was a less educated man I would say that Iran is crazy.

Well Ahmadinejad is certainly crazy...on his best days.

But is he wrong?

Maybe not...

~Tenth

Its been a while since I regularly visited and posted here - and your comments reflect one of the main reasons I don't frequent the site so much anymore. Though I recall have some modest respect for you tenthpower - but how is it that you simply regurgitate the propaganda regarding Ahmadinejad - that he is crazy or something?

What is crazy, is the number of people who continue to fall for the lies and propaganda - war with Vietnam (all based on lies, all on public record), war with Iraq (all based on lies, all on public record) .. want war with Iran also, because its leader is crazy and pursuing nuclear weapons?

Seriously - how many times can people fall for the same ridiculous war propaganda?

I would be fairly confident that Ahmadinejad is not making wild assertions here - Iran is a sophisticated and technologically advanced nation - they certainly have the tech to detect this kind of interference.

I noticed some posts saying "Hey, it doenst make sense because the US is suffering drought also." Sorry - but it makes perfect sense. Do you really think the US people = the US govt = the owners of the US?

Wake up people, the controllers of the US are fueling this war at a critical time - the impact will be spiraling oil costs, and many farmers worldwide will not be able to afford to plant crops with increased oil prices - and low revenues from previous years of drought.

They will make some great public out pouring of grief for the starving - and what a tragedy it all is - but this is coming, be prepared - it won't just be poor people in India that will not be able to afford food.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
oh the irony of an oil exporter whining about the climate

Meaning what? Earth can't take any more weather bullying tyrants, you can only lift the strataspere so many times. I had an elderly man at the clinic talking about this, it was really unusual conversation and to this day I wonder if he targetted me and deliberately brought that up if it was a real message. He said, the ionosphere can only be lifted so many times. Its over. and I can't wait! really chilling stuff.

The human race, men, women and children, are being held hostage by tryants.

Many countries have oil, so what? What does that have to do with depriving them of rain, and food?

And doing something terrible to the core and whole structure of our electric earth? Earth is a wired coil, its like an electric motor.

And they're the ones causing all the catastraphes with HAARP.

Their death ray, its to pinpoint out of 1000 duds, which missiles are carryig the payload, and neutralize them before they even leave, just at lift off. At the speed of light, which basically is so fast, that it can traverse earth 7 times over, in a second and still have speed left.

If any nuclear takes place, it will because they want it done.

They can xray everything with their scalar, and know what is inside of everything.

Iran needs its rain like everyone else!

edit on 15-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
I would be fairly confident that Ahmadinejad is not making wild assertions here - Iran is a sophisticated and technologically advanced nation - they certainly have the tech to detect this kind of interference.

Then how come there is no proof of anything? This is the second (Third?) time he makes this kind of accusation with nothing to back his words up.

Just admit it. You guys are cheering over this ONLY because it is coming from the mouth of Ahmedinnejad. If these claims were to come from the Israeli government, all the people who cheered at the possibility of this being true would long ago dismiss it as crazy talk.

Originally posted by Unity_99
Iran needs its rain like everyone else!

Write your congressman about it. Tell him how you want the US to stop stealing their rain.
Should be hilarious.
edit on 15-9-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join