It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad accuses the West of 'stealing Iran's rain' AGAIN

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

And THIS is the man that is such a huge threat to us all? Don't forget there are no gay people in Iran either.

edit on 13-9-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok abandon your nuclear arms program and we will bring back the rain.

edit on 13-9-2012 by ozarkdeathstar because: .

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Aww the West stole Iran's thunder again..Next we'll be accused of stealing their sand so we can make ashtrays

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I don't think any nation deserves someone as insane as he is running the show.

Do you think he is as Crazy as George W Bush saying God chose him to lead his nation?

www.guardian.co.uk...

In July 2004, he stopped to campaign with some Amish folks at Lapp Electric Service in Smoketown, Pa. Just as the meeting ended, Bush, according to Mennonite Weekly Review columnist Jack Brubaker, told the group: "I trust God speaks through me. Without that I couldn't do my job." This also produced White House denials that Bush used those words.

www.washingtonpost.com...

What now?
edit on 13-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Bush wasn't insane though.

He was just a complete dumbass who had to cheat to win an election.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Starting to think Ahmadinejad is an ATS member.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

They have no rain because it's a drought.

If we could control the weather. We wouldn't be having one.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I know this comment is probably in the wrong area but, I think it's time to get a "anything"and beat the # out of every muslim/islam/talibani wacko...... Diplomacy is not working, so prememently quiet there mouths is the only answer, as I see it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Anyone who genuinely beleives they are a channel for God is insane-its your own voice you are using, you pretend its god but its really not, it allows you to be righteous, its a great game, played by many delusional dictators then used as an excuse for genocide or murder.

Do not trust in god, trust in good, they are different things, one of them is real.

As for the nuclear nutter what ever he beleives i'd be scared, I think he's up to something. its why nuclear scientists in iran tend not to live very long, google the strange amount of drive by assasinations among physicists in Iran.

We're helping by selling bull# "how to buld a bomb books" you could not even fry an egg with.

Never mind.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Darkstar74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
In all seriousness, how is this even a thread? Do people actually believe this nut job Ahmadinejad? For christ sakes people if you can't see this guy just blames everyone on America for everything that supposedly "Allah" cant fix then you need to really open your eyes. This board loves siding with Iran, when they offer outrageous claims with no shred of evidence or misguiding claims (like how they "hacked" the RQ-170) you guys take it for fact and that's all you believe. Of course I can't make anyone believe anything and it's everyones right to do just that, but open your eyes and use common sense for a couple seconds.

Millions of people in Iran could be displaced by what the United Nations is calling the country's worst drought for 30 years.

BBC August 2000

For a dry country that has suffered 13 drought years in the past 20, there is a surprising lack of co-ordinated planning. Putting iron and steel plants in the central city of Isfahan generated employment, but water to cool their generators has to come from the Zayandeh river, which dried up last year and now trickles forlornly. In the bits of Isfahan province that are not parched, farmers draw water from ever-deeper wells so they can grow rice. Few have followed the advice to switch to wheat, which needs less water and which Iran last year imported in huge quantities.

Economist July 2001

Also, the droughts all over the United States the past 200 years, blame our enemy's at the time why not. Do we have proof? No, but I know some people will believe it and pass it off as fact.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I want to personally talk to that guy and just give him some defense against some sickos stealing rain, not to give him a weapon, so that I can get him off "our" backs about we are stealing Iran's rain. We are not the government, we are just people.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think it would have been much better had he said America was stealing Iran's thunder, but I digress.

I would not be surprised if the US experimented with weapons of that type on Iran. I mean look at the history of the government experimenting on its own citizens.
edit on 13-9-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Considering when rhe geneva convention met they had the foresight to put the threat of weather modification in there tells me its something thats been kicked around for a long time.That was fourty years ago and i would bet project have been going alot longer than that.Imagine what can be accomplished in half a century.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Weather modification is without a doubt in use today! It does not just effect Iran!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Iran filed a protest at the Chemical Weapons Convention over America bombing the chemical weapon bunkers in Iraq. Violation of Treaty- releasing chemical weapons into the atmosphere.

Read page 5 of the US response. "Yep, we did it". The documents are on the Chemical Weapon Convention website, documents section.

Iran's made valid protests.. Notice how the world doesn't care. We've bought them off....or they fear us. If microwaves have been used to keep North Korea crop production low, isn't it amazing North Korea is letting us reduce their population without them launching nukes?

Iran will be like North Korea....starved into submission...even if they have nukes.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, if they can control the rain why the heck are they letting us dry out like a menopausal woman!? This crazy is strong with that guy. Oh well, it was funny to read though.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Iran filed a protest at the Chemical Weapons Convention over America bombing the chemical weapon bunkers in Iraq. Violation of Treaty- releasing chemical weapons into the atmosphere.

Read page 5 of the US response. "Yep, we did it". The documents are on the Chemical Weapon Convention website, documents section.

Iran's made valid protests.. Notice how the world doesn't care. We've bought them off....or they fear us. If microwaves have been used to keep North Korea crop production low, isn't it amazing North Korea is letting us reduce their population without them launching nukes?

Iran will be like North Korea....starved into submission...even if they have nukes.

Both Iran and North Korea could become Viable Successful Countries...if they just did a few simple things. Either allow Nuclear Inspectors back in to both countries or STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH RHETORIC WITH A SUPER POWER! That's IT! That's all they have to do. IRAN has about 10 months left before it's regime falls. North Korea...if they decided to stop their B.S. could take in Millions of Dollars in South Korean Tourism. Many Families were split during the Korean War and even CHINA is sick to death of having to deal with the North. Iran is playing with fire and my hope is that the secret Military to Military talks work and Iran's Pro-Democracy Movement Takes Power. This will happen if the Iranian Military Leadership does not follow a SUICIDAL ORDER such as Close the Strait of Hormuz. The Iranian Military know this action would cause the U.S. Navy to OBLITERATE the entire Iranian Navy. But if they do not follow orders and the U.S. has promised not to attack the Iranian Navy if they Stand Down...this will give the Iranian Pro-Democracy movement the Backing of the Iranian Military. Israel MUST stay out of it! From an Iranian Military Point of View...there is NO DISHONOR REFUSING A SUICIDAL ORDER. The Iranian Air Force and most Army Divisions save ONE are on board with this plan. The U.S. would LOVE A PERSIAN ALLY...and the Balance that could bring to the Middle East would be World Changing! A FREE DEMOCRATIC IRAN WITH A MILITARY SWORN TO PROTECT IT...and Allied to the UNITED STATES! This would SCARE THE S#!% out of a few ARAB REGIMES! LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is not crazy. There is science behind his claims.

The only relevant question is if the West is doing it, and if so the difficult part is to gather evidence of it.

The old method of seeding via airplanes dumping chemical agents lost some ground to earth-based ionisers.

Ionisers are proving to have some edge over seeding.

The discovery that cosmic radiation can trigger or contribute to formation improved the science, and showed incompleteness in Weather/Meteorology science.

For a last time quoting those sources, buried/overlooked.

Originally posted by wujotvowujotvowujotvo
Here's mainstream sources on this from 2004, 2005, in addition to posted UAE ioniser info.

Mexico is using an ionisation-based technique with Russian assistance, a number of US states and Canada are involved in weather experimentation with both seeding and ionisation.

Companies
Electrificación Local de la Atmosfera Terrestre (ELAT), and its U.S. and Canadian counterpart Ionogenics, in Marblehead, Mass

IEEE Spectrum

Energy / Environment

Electric Rainmaking Technology Gets Mexico's Blessing
But for now, doubters prevail north of the border

By Samuel K Moore / April 2004

spectrum.ieee.org/energy/environment/electric-rainmaking-technology-gets-mexicos-blessing

Bloomberg's BusinessWeek Magazine

Rainmaking Has Its True Believers -- And Skeptics
Posted on October 23, 2005
By Otis Port

www.businessweek.com/stories/2005-10-23/rainmaking-has-its-true-believers-and-skeptics

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

The only relevant question is if the West is doing it, and if so the difficult part is to gather evidence of it.

The old method of seeding via airplanes dumping chemical agents lost some ground to earth-based ionisers.

Ionisers are proving to have some edge over seeding.

AFAIK "ionisers" have pretty much disappeared from rain making haven't they, after being touted through the mid-2000's?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Well, if they can control the rain why the heck are they letting us dry out like a menopausal woman!? This crazy is strong with that guy. Oh well, it was funny to read though.

Idk, to make us poorer by affecting crops and food prices?

I believe the possibility of our government using this technology is very real. As a person that watches the sky often, I noticed that we had about 3 months of chemtrail free sky's this summer(after constant spraying months before), then, when we finally get a cold front with a large storm ,poof, chemtrails the day before the storm arrives. I just don't know why though, what is that created cloud supposed to do???

'dinejad is on to something for sure..

edit on 14-9-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

So how much land would be needed for the Ionizers? That's what I thought. The only science here is Psychiatry.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join