It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad accuses the West of 'stealing Iran's rain' AGAIN

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

The US is so good at weather manipulation that they just had their own country go through one of the worst droughts in recent memory... I doubt the US can steal rain, if that was the case, im sure there wouldnt be drought here in the US...

LMFAO... Can you honestly not even fathom the idea that some secrets are so horrable that the people keeping them would do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to keep them secret?

Have you never told a lie? Have you never done something you didnt have to just to make your lie seem believable? (Example, Your spouse asks if you ate your diner in the fridge, you say you did, but you didnt, so you throw it in the garbage, just so they will beleive you) i bet many of you have done things similar.

Im sorry but you need a reality check buddy if you honeslty believe humans are not capable of this. exspecially in the matters of keeping their positions of power and horrable secrets still secrets.

What would you be willing to do to keep your darkest secret a secret? And do you honeslty believe we have not acheived this technology? And wouldnt be using it? And wouldnt it seem weird to China and Russia and other countries who know of this technology if we were to have perfect wether while there countries constantly flood and drought??

it makes me sick that people can just ignore the facts because they dont believe people could do this. The Absolute highest form of Ignorance. Ignoring your own species capablities, for some type of personal gratitude just so you can sleep at night.

Stay asleep then, you obvously couldnt handle reality. or you would just accept it, while its right in front of your face.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
if 3.5 million masons can keep a secret, which they do. a couple hundred people can also.

Why doesnt dinner jacket just use his secret ufo technology to fly into outspace and redirrect a comet against his enemies y0!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
well whos stealin our rain?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
well whos stealin our rain?

China lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Somebody stole my mud. Where do I file a complaint?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Why did so many people give you a star? I didn't see any reason to do so just because you posted a headline and part of an article from someplace else. If you or any one has an idea of why please let me know.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't think he means actual "stealing" as in taking into our possession...lmao wow people are so funny.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has accused the West of deliberately destroying rain clouds headed for Iran as part of efforts to plunge the country into drought. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Notice how he said destroying? Maybe you should read other things than just the title.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by amesT

Why did so many people give you a star?

Because I'm so awesome!

I didn't see any reason to do so just because you posted a headline and part of an article from someplace else.

Because I provided an article that many members found to be interesting and it is their way of showing thanks for my contribution.

If you or any one has an idea of why please let me know.

Feel free to U2U every participant in this thread and ask them if they gave me a star and why if you are so curious as to why

Here, let me give you a star Turbo

Consider it as a gift from me to you

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Because I'm so awesome!

I will save him the U2U....

That is precisley why I gave you a S&F...

Worst case of "Star" envy I have ever seen.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Gotta blame someone.

In the old days it was the spirits and you made a sacrifice.

Its the Human way.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Surprisingly its completely possible. China even did it for the Beijing Olympics in Beijing. The problem is its incredibly expensive and very unreliable so really its not worth it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Oi...

Iran...

Yes, you are correct. We in the US control even the weather. Now, straighten up, else we will make a earthquake swallow your entire nation!

----
I will never reject claims that the US is so advanced they would make aliens jealous, or we are magical...why would I.

"When someone asks if you are a God, you say YES!" -ghostbusters

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Weather manipulation is an interesting theory. You are correct -- that type of technology would indeed be a useful weapon. If the tech does exist I can easily believe that it would be used against any enemy. Iran is noted for having a dry climate. A prolonged drought would lead most people to believe that the cause was simply the climate. Ingenious strategy if this happens to be true. I don't necessarily believe the mans claims. I am merely stating that if true it would not raise the suspicions of many people. Hell, I think a lot of people would scoff at the claim.

Furthermore, If this tech does exist I can see it not being used to help civilian areas affected by drought. The longer it remains a secret the longer it can be used as a weapon.

On a side note, I love how obviously biased the daily mail is. Is it too much to ask for an impartial news outlet that presents facts or statements objectively? Take note - I am not attacking you with this remark, Just pointing out how blatant that agency is.

reply to post by tvtexan

Yes he is crazy.
Thank goodness he has supporters here on ATS.

You seriously have an agenda.
Corruption Exposed? Yes we see what you are.

Could you elaborate? Furthermore, can you explain why you imply a negative bias toward a person(in general, no one in particular) for supporting Ahmadinejad? I am detecting Irony as well. You accuse a person of having an agenda yet you obviously have an agenda as well. Why else would you deride someone for their opinion?
edit on 13-9-2012 by My_Reality because: Context ERROR!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Dey took er rain!!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I was honestly wanting to know.
If I had the time I would ask all of them.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Personally, I'm on the fence regarding weather manipulation, it sounds completely crazy but then again if we could do it, the technology, and our ability to do so would be extremely well hidden.

In relation to the article.. I find it curious to think why Ahmadinejad, the leader of Iran, would stick his neck way out there with a claim like this if it wasn't at least partially based on truth. If he is just making all these claims up as some people here are suggesting, it would then seem that he's trying to provoke America. Why would he do that? Pure hatred? Couldn't he make something up that was a little more believable to the average person..? Maybe.. buuut mayybeee his climate advisors have started putting the puzzle pieces together and are seeing the bigger picture.. or maybe not.. thoughts?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
OP of this thread is full of maybes and ifs, reminds me of obamas hope and change agenda. Full of air and even then the space is empty. OP is bashing others with what facts? Must be a liberal!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrLovenLight
Personally, I'm on the fence regarding weather manipulation, it sounds completely crazy but then again if we could do it, the technology, and our ability to do so would be extremely well hidden.

In relation to the article.. I find it curious to think why Ahmadinejad, the leader of Iran, would stick his neck way out there with a claim like this if it wasn't at least partially based on truth. If he is just making all these claims up as some people here are suggesting, it would then seem that he's trying to provoke America. Why would he do that? Pure hatred? Couldn't he make something up that was a little more believable to the average person..? Maybe.. buuut mayybeee his climate advisors have started putting the puzzle pieces together and are seeing the bigger picture.. or maybe not.. thoughts?

Well, I can get you off the fence.

It does exist. It has for many years.

Is it perfect....probably not.

Could you steal somebody's rain?

Most assuredly...Especially if you were right next door.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join