It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad accuses the West of 'stealing Iran's rain' AGAIN

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by blah yada
The only thing I would question here would be our technological abilities to do this. Iran is a big country and I would imagine such an operation would require a lot of resources.

That said, about 5 minutes after we figured out A-bomb tech, we nuked two major civillian centers in Japan, something we are still very proud of, so "would we dare to mess with their weather if we could?".... Hell yeah, especially now that all the hippy countries don't like nuking things anymore. How the hell else will we grind them down and steal their resources? We'd steal their oxygen if we could.

I gave you one star but if I could give you all that ever existed, I would.

Spot on right here! I'm still lol!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I don't think any nation deserves someone as insane as he is running the show.

Do you think he is as Crazy as George W Bush saying God chose him to lead his nation?

www.guardian.co.uk...

In July 2004, he stopped to campaign with some Amish folks at Lapp Electric Service in Smoketown, Pa. Just as the meeting ended, Bush, according to Mennonite Weekly Review columnist Jack Brubaker, told the group: "I trust God speaks through me. Without that I couldn't do my job." This also produced White House denials that Bush used those words.

www.washingtonpost.com...

What now?
edit on 13-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The US haven't nous enough to thwart Iran's Armageddon Doctrine with such ingenuitive methods.

Moreover, America use a broadsword, not a scalpel, to deal with its threats. People should be well au fait with this by now...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Isnt this the president that was spotted in Colorado practicing skiing??>.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Achos
I don't believe they have technology that can create or destroy rainclouds, if they did then why are Western countries like Australia and the UK allowed to go into severe drought??
Wouldn't our governments use the technology on their own countries to increase rainfall?

I suspect Ahmedinejad has been spending too much time here on ATS...

They don't create them they just move them.

edit on 13-9-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
C'mon folks is bleeping common knowledge that weather modification has been around for decades

It was used successfully as far back as the Vietnam war

It is quite likely that these technologies would be used against Iran, and of course there is the plausible deniability when it suits US agenda to claim so

Sigh' its so sad how naive and gullible the masses are. One point it exists, next it doesn't, just depends on what they want you to believe

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by St0mP121

“To me the guy is just trying to reach whatever he can reach to condemn his enemy's anyway”

Why wouldn't he?
Apparently he can say whatever he wants and get away with it.
Just read Iran's apologists right here on ATS.

“Wipe Israel off the map” ?....Apologists: no, he didn't say that.
“Death to America Death to Israel”?.....Apologists: no, he was mistranslated. But he said it in Arabic....Apologists: do you know Farsi? BUT HE SAID IT IN ARABIC !...Apologists: ha, just as I thought, you don't speak Farsi.

edit on 13-9-2012 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

believe me man im with you on this matter. the statement was meant to show that he is just blowing out his A&% again. I know the guy had threatened Israel and the US and nameless of other country's esp when they was threatening that oil path a few different times. Dont think i was trying to justify his actions in my statement was by far meant that way.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by FlyersFan

I wouldn't say worldwide. We have had so much rain in Mississippi this year it isn't even funny. The entire summer has had nothing but " Scattered Thunderstorms " for our forecast.

People usually complain about how dry it is in the south and hot. This summer was nothing but Humidity and Rain. I actually think people were some what ' weirded ' out by the weather; it seems it was the topic of the year. We have had a very early spring, warm winter, super rainy summer, and the cool air hitting us around the end of August. Hell, we don't get cool weather to around the end of October down here.

Something is changing.
edit on 12-9-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Dito!... We usually have a lions share of rainfall here in South Wales but this year
Record Breaking Rainfall and Spooky low fog that hangs around for a week at a time (half expecting zombie pirates to come running out of it
) .
As for Mr. Havemydinnerdad and his missing clouds
, how sure is he that Russia or China isn't stealing them? Infact better positioned to do the deed.

edit on 13-9-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

And reasons for stealing Mr.Havemydinnerdads Clouds by his neighbours..... heres 1 Stops Russia's Wildfires.
China reason... They got a hell of a lot of people that need to drink. It could even be India.

edit on 13-9-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If no one else posted this on this thread, here it is: PROOF that NOAA has been and is performing weather modification. This is a form used to log/track it:

www.corporateservices.noaa.gov...

From this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Weather modification has been going on since at least the 1950s. I read about cloud seeding and what not in elementary school, in a book from the school library. It's a well known fact. And what a great way to attack a country without "attacking"? Just "alleviate" the rain clouds and send them into a drought. It's not scifi, we've had the tech for a LONG time.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by syrinx high priest

and also the seeding of clouds in Vietnam??

I woudn't put it past the Us to take out the clouds along with the sanctions to try and twist the Iranians arms even further.

I

The target area for the silver iodide seeding was actually Laos, and particularly along the Ho Chi Minh trail. I know - I was there from 1968-70. The squadron that did the seeding was the 54th Weather Recon Squadron, flying out of Guam.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
How dare you USA, hogging all the rain clouds....

The US is so good at weather manipulation that they just had their own country go through one of the worst droughts in recent memory... I doubt the US can steal rain, if that was the case, im sure there wouldnt be drought here in the US...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by syrinx high priest

You raise a good point, it is very Ironic. But regardless of the irony, what are your thoughts on the possibility of nations using weather modification against it's enemies, or even it's own people?

Mahmoud is known for his crazy remarks, but he is a smart man. He has challenged many politicians to debate various subjects yet they all turn down his invitation because they all know he would wreck them.

Did you see him hijack the Larry King show? He made Larry King look like a stuttering fool.

I accept the possibility of weather modification being real and if it exists it would make a great weapon.

No need to accept it is real and in 76 or 77 UN countries signed a Weather Weapons Treaty which if I remember correctly states that it is illegal under UN law to use this technology on other countries other than your own as a way of war.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I don't believe they have technology that can create or destroy rainclouds, if they did then why are Western countries like Australia and the UK allowed to go into severe drought??
Wouldn't our governments use the technology on their own countries to increase rainfall?

They do and create disaster floods as seen in QLD (Queensland a state of Australia) a few years back.

Im under the impression that the QLD government bought rain making technology from Thailand around 2006 or 2008

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atione
C'mon folks is bleeping common knowledge that weather modification has been around for decades

It was used successfully as far back as the Vietnam war

It is quite likely that these technologies would be used against Iran, and of course there is the plausible deniability when it suits US agenda to claim so

Sigh' its so sad how naive and gullible the masses are. One point it exists, next it doesn't, just depends on what they want you to believe

The Chinese openly admitted that during the Olympics they would control the weather.

This isn't even a new thing.

To even argue they can't is folly...Just because your locality is in a drought?

Does not mean they cannot do it...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by michaelbrux

this theory doesn't explain why America also experienced drought in many places this summer. if we'd stolen something...surely we'd have used it.

Let's just pretend this technology exists for just a minute. If this technology existed who's to say that the owners of this tech would not use it on it's own people. Many nation's governments have done horrible tests on their own civilian population including but not limited to the United States.

So maybe, just maybe, the Mississippi going dry was one of these experiments. I'm not saying this is the case I'm just throwing out the possibility to show that it is not too far fetched that a government would use technology worthy for use on their enemies on their own civilian population as well.

The tech does exist however its very unpredictable, Testing of this tech is extremely dangerous and when done and unpredictable results occur lives are lost and then a whole cover has to be put in place to make sure this testing is kept secret until they perfect the tech.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
How dare you USA, hogging all the rain clouds....

The US is so good at weather manipulation that they just had their own country go through one of the worst droughts in recent memory... I doubt the US can steal rain, if that was the case, im sure there wouldnt be drought here in the US...

I can see this side, however when turning the coin one can see their view in regards to compassion of life.... for their own people.... is not had.

Ask the Katrina victims. Ask the 911 victims. They have compassion over their pockets..... That's it!

They killed JFK just so the money handlers stayed in tact and since, there has not been one president that would get rid of the un- governed Fed.

They have been raping and prodding mother earth and she is not happy, hence geological upheavals in concert.

In the end the money handlers and thieves will fall.
edit on 13-9-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

and possibly his buddy from Venezuela

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by St0mP121

“To me the guy is just trying to reach whatever he can reach to condemn his enemy's anyway”

Why wouldn't he?
Apparently he can say whatever he wants and get away with it.
Just read Iran's apologists right here on ATS.

“Wipe Israel off the map” ?....Apologists: no, he didn't say that.
“Death to America Death to Israel”?.....Apologists: no, he was mistranslated. But he said it in Arabic....Apologists: do you know Farsi? BUT HE SAID IT IN ARABIC !...Apologists: ha, just as I thought, you don't speak Farsi.

edit on 13-9-2012 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

So is someone or something stopping you from saying what you want? If so, how?

Or are you afraid to speak what you might believe to be true?

Did you know that Farsi is an Arabic language?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have a confession to make.....it's us Cumbrians that are stealing all the rain, seriously, there has been about 2 weeks tops this summer when it hasn't rained in the Lake District (Cumbria). We've had floods, mud and a lot of trench foot

I've had to abandon two local festivals so far due to waking up in a river tent!

As far as the story goes, haven't they been able to fire something (silver iodide?) into clouds for decades to cause it to release?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Fact is, weather manipulation is real. it has been in use by various countries in many different ways for decades.

So than it would aslo be implied that if rain is controlled that it would cause droughts elsewhere.

I honeslty do not doubt that any number of countries against iran would do this if they could.

Do you honestly think that a "Northern lights research facilty" would be owned and guarded by the US Army/Navy? And if thats what it really is why wouldnt they release their research?

Do people just ignore the facts because the truth is incomprehensable?

Once you begin to comprehend humanity, and what all of us are trueley cappable of, You might start to see things for what they really are.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join