It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad accuses the West of 'stealing Iran's rain' AGAIN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad just exhibits traits typical of any authoritarian leader. When things work, take the credit and when it does not work then blame “the West”.

However, the fact that we ridicule Ahmadinejad for his silliness is irrelevant because he’s preaching to an indoctrinated community who lap up his every word as fact.

Ahmadinejad and his ilk can pop an angry mob out of the bag at a whim. The flags the mob burns on the day are provided, alongside the lighter fuel and the every present press.

Regards

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Achos I don't believe they have technology that can create or destroy rainclouds, if they did then why are Western countries like Australia and the UK allowed to go into severe drought?? Wouldn't our governments use the technology on their own countries to increase rainfall? I suspect Ahmedinejad has been spending too much time here on ATS...

Cloud seeding, a form of intentional weather modification, is the attempt to change the amount or type of precipitation that falls from clouds, by dispersing substances into the air that serve as cloud condensation or ice nuclei, which alter the microphysical processes within the cloud. The usual intent is to increase precipitation (rain or snow), but hail and fog suppression are also widely practiced in airports.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Ahmadinejad just exhibits traits typical of any authoritarian leader. When things work, take the credit and when it does not work then blame “the West”.

However, the fact that we ridicule Ahmadinejad for his silliness is irrelevant because he’s preaching to an indoctrinated community who lap up his every word as fact.

Ahmadinejad and his ilk can pop an angry mob out of the bag at a whim. The flags the mob burns on the day are provided, alongside the lighter fuel and the every present press.

Regards

Your right we should go in and spread some democracy!

Indoctrinated community? Pot calling the kettle black much?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by syrinx high priest

You raise a good point, it is very Ironic. But regardless of the irony, what are your thoughts on the possibility of nations using weather modification against it's enemies, or even it's own people?

If the US could do such we would not be having severe droughts. I know you love proIranian and antiAmerican stuff, but a few facts and a smidgeon of common sense goes a long way.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

If we could stop the rain, then we wouldn't be having any droughts? Huh?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Here's mainstream sources on this from 2004, 2005, in addition to posted UAE ioniser info.

Mexico is using an ionisation-based technique with Russian assistance, a number of US states and Canada are involved in weather experimentation with both seeding and ionisation.

Companies
Electrificación Local de la Atmosfera Terrestre (ELAT), and its U.S. and Canadian counterpart Ionogenics, in Marblehead, Mass

IEEE Spectrum

Energy / Environment

Electric Rainmaking Technology Gets Mexico's Blessing
But for now, doubters prevail north of the border

By Samuel K Moore / April 2004

spectrum.ieee.org/energy/environment/electric-rainmaking-technology-gets-mexicos-blessing

Bloomberg's BusinessWeek Magazine

Rainmaking Has Its True Believers -- And Skeptics
Posted on October 23, 2005
By Otis Port

www.businessweek.com/stories/2005-10-23/rainmaking-has-its-true-believers-and-skeptics

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

It's called altering the weather. If we had capabilities to alter weather on this scale we would make rain clouds. I am sorry you can't follow along.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
if anyone looks at a map of iran they can see that they've got plenty of rivers, and also surrounded by 2 seas. plenty of irrigation from those rivers, and they only use like 1% of the countries land for agriculture. And if those rivers arent enough then desalinate the sea water.
What are they smoking over there ?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Rainmaking is said to require a love for Nature and pure heart, the lack thereof is something our world leaders seem to have in common.

The Rainmakers

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

Originally posted by TrueBlood

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
UAE Claims Weather Control

Now if I was a less educated man I would say that Iran is crazy.

Well Ahmadinejad is certainly crazy...on his best days.

But is he wrong?

Maybe not...

~Tenth

I have to agree. If the ability to do it did exist what would he do to stop them? Say someone is stealing his rain? It makes him sound even more crazier. It would be win win if true.

Stealing rain? I'm not sure you fully grasp the OP. He's saying we are using bio-engineering. One does not steal rain.

I'm getting really worried about amount of brainwashy comments on here.

Look at the title of thread

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Back in 2006 while the World Cup in football was taking place in Germany it was rumoured that the Germans were using some sort of rockets to clear the sky before major matches (most of them to be precise). Now I'm not stating that my whole region (the Balkans) had pretty ugly weather that summer (June - July), with rain and storms, wind and lots and lots of clouds because of their alleged "experiments", but because of the fact that naturally, considering the weather statistics in the past decades, the region I used to live in has great weather conditions during that particular time in the summer period. So yes, I personally do believe that weather can be affected by men but the question how still remains. The question why is easier to answer and I'll leave that to your own thoughts to figure out.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Chinese scientists published a paper in 2010-2011 telling how they figured out how to emit a certain frequency/pulse with microwaves from a satellite to dissipate clouds so spy satellites can see the ground.

The Chinese may have just detected what we were using and didn't develop it on their own. There's probably some truth to Iran's claim. It's very simple to detect the signals to dissipate clouds, they've probably got hard data backing up their claim.

If they didn't the US would be filing something against them at the UN/Hague. False claim...defamation to make them look crazy...lose credibility and seats at the Chemical Weapons Convention/UN.

So....probably true. Would also explain Chinese Vice disappearing....plotting self defense strikes?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

It's called altering the weather. If we had capabilities to alter weather on this scale we would make rain clouds. I am sorry you can't follow along.

Airport's can stop a cloud from producing fog or hail ., and you don't think the military(technology decades in advance) could alter weather in a particular area enough to stop a cloud or two from raining?

en.wikipedia.org...

The Weather Modification Association (WMA) was organized in 1950 to cultivate a better understanding of weather modification techniques, impacts, and expectations among program sponsors, program operators, and the scientific community, and to promote ethical professional conduct and a free exchange of information. Weather modification can be both planned, as is the case in cloud seeding (cloud modification), or inadvertent, for example, when pollution affects visibility. Planned (deliberate) weather modification is also commonly known cloud seeding, cloud modification, and atmospheric water management. The WMA fields a wide variety of inquiries, from domestic and foreign governmental agencies, to the student doing a report for the classroom. If you cannot find the information you are seeking on this site, please contact us at [email protected]. As well, we can be reached by mail or phone at:
weathermodification.org...

Is there even the remotest chance this could be true? Or does the country involved bias your opinion?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Is there even the remotest chance this could be true? Or does the country involved bias your opinion?

Thank you

I also believe that personal bias has had a lot to do with many posts in this thread. Instead of admitting the minute possibility that this technology exists and that if it did exist that it could be used for evil purposes they rather deflect and accuse Mahmoud of being a mad man, even though he is known to be very intelligent.

I tried to remain as neutral as possible in my OP but I have been a long time believer in weather modification, they even admitted it's use for decades. I'm no expert behind the science of such things so it does not help my argument which is why I say "I'm not a hundred percent convinced because if I were to say that I would have to back up the science that I only partially understand.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Another BS story from a BS rag. Seriously, pay little attention to what the Daily Fail prints. The majority of its "news" is sensationalised, mis-interpreted and even completely made up crap to keep the ignorant in their unfortunate state.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

reply to post by syrinx high priest

You raise a good point, it is very Ironic. But regardless of the irony, what are your thoughts on the possibility of nations using weather modification against it's enemies, or even it's own people?

If the US could do such we would not be having severe droughts. I know you love proIranian and antiAmerican stuff, but a few facts and a smidgeon of common sense goes a long way.

If microwave emissions at a certain frequency/pulse can dissipate clouds.....what makes you believe they've figured out how to create clouds?

Every nuclear power country has its own HAARP, which they use to push up on the atmosphere to steer ionized radiation that's released away from their cities. They all have emergency shutdowns at times releasing radiation.

The new tethered satellites in space are to release highly charged particles in the radiation belts....to the atmosphere to create weather fronts. So the capability to create clouds/storm fronts is very new. Watch for lots of rainfall over the Midwest in the years to come.

Have you noticed the vertical streaks of light in the night sky? Always in the same spots. They are a new thing over certain parts of the northern hemisphere. Ionosphere heaters, satellites. What are they doing? Classified.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Mahmoud may have a point here. If certain powers were able to control the weather there is no doubt in my mind that they would use it against their enemies. There are many rumored ways to modify the weather such as HAARP and geo-engineering. I'm not a hundred percent convinced on these practices but I approach the subject with an open mind.

It is rumored that Tesla was able to manipulate the weather so if he could do it then it's a sure shot bet we can do it now much more effectively. I also remember Iran and China being with severe earthquakes and drought various times while other regions seem unscathed.

Like I said, I'm not saying I'm sold on this theory but could Mahmoud have a point or is he just crazy?

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

He has said in his speech's that the west is keeping secrets of the Universe hidden.

No doubt the man holds some truth.

We have been able to manipulate weather for a while now.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ahmejinedad is retarded if he thinks men can control where it rains. It has nothing to do with men it has to do with evaporation, heat and humidity and a host of other atmospheric conditions that we have no control of whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You know what? If a PRESIDENT of a NATION is claiming that we're controlling the weather....

Maybe he should just be sniped off by Israel or U.S. forces.

I don't think any nation deserves someone as insane as he is running the show.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The only thing I would question here would be our technological abilities to do this. Iran is a big country and I would imagine such an operation would require a lot of resources.

That said, about 5 minutes after we figured out A-bomb tech, we nuked two major civillian centers in Japan, something we are still very proud of, so "would we dare to mess with their weather if we could?".... Hell yeah, especially now that all the hippy countries don't like nuking things anymore. How the hell else will we grind them down and steal their resources? We'd steal their oxygen if we could.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join