It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad accuses the West of 'stealing Iran's rain' AGAIN

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad accuses the West of 'stealing Iran's rain' AGAIN

www.dailymail.co.uk

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has accused the West of deliberately destroying rain clouds headed for Iran as part of efforts to plunge the country into drought.

The Iranian president's latest outburst came as he made a speech addressing the problems caused by low rainfall trends, which experts say are threatening Iran's agriculture.

'Today our country is moving towards drought, which is partly unintentional due to industry and partly intentional, as a result of the enemy destroying the clouds moving ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Europe 'stealing Iran's rain'

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Mahmoud may have a point here. If certain powers were able to control the weather there is no doubt in my mind that they would use it against their enemies. There are many rumored ways to modify the weather such as HAARP and geo-engineering. I'm not a hundred percent convinced on these practices but I approach the subject with an open mind.

It is rumored that Tesla was able to manipulate the weather so if he could do it then it's a sure shot bet we can do it now much more effectively. I also remember Iran and China being with severe earthquakes and drought various times while other regions seem unscathed.

Like I said, I'm not saying I'm sold on this theory but could Mahmoud have a point or is he just crazy?

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
oh the irony of an oil exporter whining about the climate

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

You raise a good point, it is very Ironic. But regardless of the irony, what are your thoughts on the possibility of nations using weather modification against it's enemies, or even it's own people?

Mahmoud is known for his crazy remarks, but he is a smart man. He has challenged many politicians to debate various subjects yet they all turn down his invitation because they all know he would wreck them.

Did you see him hijack the Larry King show? He made Larry King look like a stuttering fool.

I accept the possibility of weather modification being real and if it exists it would make a great weapon.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

not that ironic without oil how do you farm? how do you make plastic? fertilizers? pesticides? Project storm fury was said to reduce hurricanes strength by 20-30% and also the seeding of clouds in Vietnam??

I woudn't put it past the Us to take out the clouds along with the sanctions to try and twist the Iranians arms even further.

Is there any evidence of this?? I feel it's impossible to know for sure if weather mod is being used.
edit on 9/12/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't believe they have technology that can create or destroy rainclouds, if they did then why are Western countries like Australia and the UK allowed to go into severe drought??
Wouldn't our governments use the technology on their own countries to increase rainfall?

I suspect Ahmedinejad has been spending too much time here on ATS...

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Like I said, I'm not saying I'm sold on this theory but could Mahmoud have a point or is he just crazy?

Yes he is crazy.
Thank goodness he has supporters here on ATS.

You seriously have an agenda.
Corruption Exposed? Yes we see what you are.

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
:shk: Dude .. listen up .. there is a WORLD WIDE drought. It's in Persia. It's in Europe. It's in the USA. It's everywhere. If we were 'stealing your rain' ... there wouldn't be drought here. It would be raining here. Ya' know?

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
UAE Claims Weather Control

Now if I was a less educated man I would say that Iran is crazy.

Well Ahmadinejad is certainly crazy...on his best days.

But is he wrong?

Maybe not...

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has accused the West of deliberately destroying rain clouds headed for Iran as part of efforts to plunge the country into drought.

if this guy isn`t already a member of ATS he should definitely join, he would fit right in!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

there was a user named mahmoudahmadinejad a while back, but he got shown a taxi

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

AHA! tothetenthpower has proven Ahmadinejad wrong!
It's not the USA stealing the rain around the world. It's the UAE!!!
They stole our rain! They stole Irans rain! They stole Italy's rain!
Thanks tothetenthpower, you have solved the crime.

Someone should quickly email a link of this information to Ahmadinejad
before he goes all wonky and starts another world war by claiming the USA
stole it when in fact it was his buddies at the UAE!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

You raise a good point, it is very Ironic. But regardless of the irony, what are your thoughts on the possibility of nations using weather modification against it's enemies, or even it's own people?

Mahmoud is known for his crazy remarks, but he is a smart man. He has challenged many politicians to debate various subjects yet they all turn down his invitation because they all know he would wreck them.

Did you see him hijack the Larry King show? He made Larry King look like a stuttering fool.

I accept the possibility of weather modification being real and if it exists it would make a great weapon.

totally plausible, and likely happening. a few famous instances come to mind, the russians making it rain on reagan, the brits making the queens jubilee pleasant. I've been wondering about the midwest drought, who know maybe it's Iran ? china ?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
this theory doesn't explain why America also experienced drought in many places this summer. if we'd stolen something...surely we'd have used it.

however; i have heard a theory that the land one lives will take on the characteristics of the people that live in it; for example, if your mind and heart are dead, the land will die.

maybe Iran is no longer able to steal the rain from the west, as they possibly did for decades and which explains why their president believes such things, and their fields are returning to their natural condition...a barren waste land.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well Ahmadinejad can't claim someone is stealing all the hot air, cause he has a large supply of it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
oh the irony of an oil exporter whining about the climate

And what is there to say of the importers that purchase the oil? The same thing I suppose?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Now if I was a less educated man I would say that Iran is crazy.

Well Ahmadinejad is certainly crazy...on his best days.

But is he wrong?

Maybe not...

~Tenth

I have to agree.

I think they can do it. They probably are.

If not us...It's possible there neighbor's may be.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I wouldn't say worldwide. We have had so much rain in Mississippi this year it isn't even funny. The entire summer has had nothing but " Scattered Thunderstorms " for our forecast.

People usually complain about how dry it is in the south and hot. This summer was nothing but Humidity and Rain. I actually think people were some what ' weirded ' out by the weather; it seems it was the topic of the year. We have had a very early spring, warm winter, super rainy summer, and the cool air hitting us around the end of August. Hell, we don't get cool weather to around the end of October down here.

Something is changing.
edit on 12-9-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Who knows maybe they are drying up the USA rain too, so farmers go out of business for government approved food... One thing a drought is known to do is drive the price of food up as well, so it's not out of the realm of possiblities.... Maybe they can control the weather and maybe they can't, I'm just throwing out plausible scenarios...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

this theory doesn't explain why America also experienced drought in many places this summer. if we'd stolen something...surely we'd have used it.

Let's just pretend this technology exists for just a minute. If this technology existed who's to say that the owners of this tech would not use it on it's own people. Many nation's governments have done horrible tests on their own civilian population including but not limited to the United States.

So maybe, just maybe, the Mississippi going dry was one of these experiments. I'm not saying this is the case I'm just throwing out the possibility to show that it is not too far fetched that a government would use technology worthy for use on their enemies on their own civilian population as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join