It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting Giants to UFO's.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Given the stories, I too hope Giants don't return. I'm not all that fond of being breakfast.

They were ill behaved from the source I found.
There must be some giant DNA traits left in man just to have large people around.
If they roamed the Earth before the Flood they couldn't swim or find the Arcadian
mountains just in case they lied about the Moon or the Moon came along after the
Flood and the whole planet did start populating again. We are saved from Giant terror.

Again UFOs are not from Aliens and quite easily constructed using an advanced static
machine if you want to believe something fantastic.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

Cool.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

It's all speculation.

It's great we somehow have that knowledge, because someone between 12 - 4,000 years ago also had this technology.

And this isn't what I believe. It's Ezekiels Chariot. It's the Divine Throne Chariot spoken of in the Dead Sea Scrolls:

The Divine Throne-Chariot

...The ministers of the Glorious Face in the abode of the gods of knowledge fall down before him, and the cherubim utter blessings. And as they rise up , there is a divine small voice and loud praise ; there is a divine small voice as they fold their wings.

The cherubim bless the image of the Throne-Chariot above the firmament, and they praise the majesty of the fiery firmament beneath the seat of his glory. And between the turning wheels, angels of holiness come and go, as it were a fiery vision of most holy spirits; and about them flow seeming rivulets of fire, like gleaming bronze, a radiance of many gorgeous colors, of marvelous pigments magnificiently mingled.

The Spirits of the Living God move perpetually with the glory of the wonderful Chariot. The small voice of blessing accompanies the tumult as they depart, and on the path of their return they worship the Holy One, Ascending they rise marvelously; settling, they stay still. The sound of joyful praise is silenced and there is a small voice of blessing in all the camp of God.

And a voice of praise resounds from the midsts of all their divisions in worship. And each one in his place, all their numbered ones sing hymns of praise.

You can believe it's fantasy and myth. That's your prerogative. I'm inclined to believe it was a little more real than that.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

A lot of the Old Testament had spirit angel apparitions and communications.
What I tend to consider as well is the physical calamities that happened very rarely
as discovered by Velikovsky. The power in the universe that man can control is
now very small and doubt man had anything more except for the present such as
UFOs are ships fully controlled by man. The UFO propulsion is so basic electricity that
Ben Franklin might have invented it if he coiled a lot of copper wire up and did some
experiments. Copper didn't become so great a metal until telegraph, telephones and
industrial power.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Met my UFO documentary quota for the day but going to give this a watch tomorrow. The macrophile in me can't wait, though I know it's most likely about disappointing 7ft giants. Ie tall person. Giants are supposed to be huge
And in honesty, if there was ever any answer I'd ever want to learn from an ET race is whether there are actual giants out there, creatures, people, whatever.

That spectrum links in with the one about time and light speed, some days you get science reports confirming they're possible, the next day you get a report saying they are completely impossible. The 'giant' theory has ALWAYS remained a 'myth' as far as science sees, but the old tales are certainly captivating
There was a documentary linked here not long ago where they explained it simply couldn't be possible - ants are their size and build for a reason and you'd never get a six foot tall ant. Cool as it'd be.

In the intergalactic species war I think I'd side with the giant spiders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join