It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain numbers in the sky (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Interesting.. This reminds me of the strange phone conspiracy in Colorado where lots of numers of coordinates were given when the number was called. The thread is gone now I think.

Nevermind, I guess the explanation is above my post...
edit on 12-9-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

Someone started a thread today on ATS concerning the Colorado creepy numbers and the thread was taken down. I wrote the OP and he said it was taken down due to ATS wanting to see if it was leagle to post. Have you heard anything more on this story?

I went to the links given so I was able to save the info and it is very werid.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

Originally posted by Wookiep
Interesting.. This reminds me of the strange phone conspiracy in Colorado where lots of numers of coordinates were given when the number was called. The thread is gone now I think.

Nevermind, I guess the explanation is above my post...
edit on 12-9-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

Someone started a thread today on ATS concerning the Colorado creepy numbers and the thread was taken down. I wrote the OP and he said it was taken down due to ATS wanting to see if it was leagle to post. Have you heard anything more on this story?

I went to the links given so I was able to save the info and it is very werid.

There are other locations on the internet where the Colorado numbers have been discussed at length for months, but more so recently.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

For months? The info I seen was 09-10-2012...

Maybe we're talking about 2 different creeps...ha

The one I seen dealt w/ code red...locations of supplies, troops, ships and planes across the us and Canada... Someone mentioned Russia and china too...( if I remember) I saved the pages just out of Curiosty to see if anyone cracks this mystery.

The pastebin page I went to appeared to be 09-10-2012 into 09-1102012

I have yet to see the ATS thread on it re-posted so I'm assuming the powers at ATS want nothing to do with this....
Weird....

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I myself was curious about this as well. I am not sure why it was pulled down, but it got me thinking. I hope something resurfaces soon about it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Some UK official stated that it was illegal to listen to or talk about numbers radio stations, which all you needed was a radio to hear.

The Colorado thing could be a more sophisticated version of those for people who have telephone access, but nobody in the public really knows what it is. The problem I saw is that the information contained passcodes, and it's probably not legal to share those.

The skytyping is only visible over a limited range, so it wouldn't be suitable for the same purposes as the numbers radio stations and the Colorado phone thing.

Here's an old thread on the Numbers Radio stations, but don't listen to these if you live in the UK, where it's illegal according to the UK official statement quoted at 2:25 in this video:

The UK guy in the video listened anyway, and it didn't seem like he got arrested.

I don't think this is related to skytyping though.
edit on 12-9-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It's some type of advertising. They want to put ads on the moon too.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Here is another type of floating ad we might start seeing more often.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
No conspiracy here. It is a project for the Zero1 Biennial. It's some kind of art/tech festival in the Silicon Valley. If you could see the whole thing apparently it's the first thousand digits of Pi.

'Pi' Adorns Bay Area Sky

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
No conspiracy here. It is a project for the Zero1 Biennial. It's some kind of art/tech festival in the Silicon Valley. If you could see the whole thing apparently it's the first thousand digits of Pi.

'Pi' Adorns Bay Area Sky

Came here to post this. It's a thing called 'Pi in the Sky'.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
What chemicals are being spayed in these "adverts"? They seem to make instant clouds, could this be predictive programming for a disclosure on chemtrails? Maybe some group want to own the weather and charge for it.

Conspiracey? Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Some UK official stated that it was illegal to listen to or talk about numbers radio stations, which all you needed was a radio to hear.

The Colorado thing could be a more sophisticated version of those for people who have telephone access, but nobody in the public really knows what it is. The problem I saw is that the information contained passcodes, and it's probably not legal to share those.

The skytyping is only visible over a limited range, so it wouldn't be suitable for the same purposes as the numbers radio stations and the Colorado phone thing.

Here's an old thread on the Numbers Radio stations, but don't listen to these if you live in the UK, where it's illegal according to the UK official statement quoted at 2:25 in this video:

The UK guy in the video listened anyway, and it didn't seem like he got arrested.

I don't think this is related to skytyping though.
edit on 12-9-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

Wow thats awesome, i used to have shortwave radio set in the late 90's and i have heard the mores code transmissions that would go on all night. I always wondered what they meant.

Thanks for that

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It's an experiment at Berkely called Pi in the Sky.
www.dailycal.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Aliens bought something off ebay thats there credit card number.....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
These are crop circles makers, practicing for their next ones !! B-)))

Blue skies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join