It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEEKING MEMBER INPUT: ATS.5/3 - give your feedback -- UPDATES May 28, 2013

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Lookin good so far...
though I almost forget what the old site looked like
LOL...
so much for short term whatchmacallit

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Looks great . nothing bad to say.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I like it, It emphasizes the actual stories and news, looks like there will be room for more of them as well. Simple and elegant, cannot wait!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Lookin Good! Looks like it will flow nice.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I like it , it's very clean and simple. Some things are a must in forum design; white text on dark backgrounds. One thing that annoys me is that, a programmer can work on a site for months making the design perfect, only to have it tarnished by avatars, and other member uploaded material.

Simple is better; some sites are so simple it makes me sick, for instance, the Dretort(SPdontCare) after all these years has stayed almost the same, very easy to navigate through.
I would like to see more flash gui instead of the other stuff, I like a flash menu-bar, flash is very easy to work with, you could wrap the current site in a flash shell with a few clicks....

SO you should roll out a monthly ATS Conspiracy zine, I would buy that.. if I had any money...

edit on 28-11-2012 by SmikeS because: edit

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I like it, it should be really easy to use and find things!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Any new updates on this project? I like the proposed layout, nice clean format and looks great in a mobile device (which I use a lot).

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I dig it. Even though I tend to dislike frames... ::up on the new 'do :+)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Since ATS .5/3 project hasn't advanced since October and the last design was not mobile user friendly even on a larger screen Android device, I'd like to once again urge ATS to offer tapatalk, forum runner or similar integration (a more complicated solution would be an ATS boards app for Android and iOS). With mobile technology use growing so rapidly and so many users wanting a user friendly manner to respond to communications on the go, the ATS older forum technology makes it quite annoying and frustrating to use ATS via mobile.

The October update, ats53C.php , was a nice step forward however the width of the proposed left column in the fixed position on all pages is far too wide for any mobile user regardless of if they are in portrait or landscape.

I'd be happy to pay for an app or contribute to some project fund in order to help make ATS compatible for the mobile/smartphone user.

I'd also be happy to help with this project any way I can.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The new formatting looks incredible and seems to have taking a lot of thought.As a long time phone sufferer and now tablet I'm very excited at the preview.Bring on the main attraction I say!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

It's not really "New" when it hasn't been updated or implemented since October 2012..

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
A lot of work has been accomplished lately. Much of it around a completely updated ATS design sensibility. And yes, we will have dark and light versions.

Here are the two screen shots:

HOME (1300+ pixels wide, 785k)

RECENT POSTS (1300+ pixels wide, 482k)

The new icons make much more sense against a light background.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

WOW those woke me up a bit.. and thats a good thing. There is a huge difference in correlation between content and color that can ignite members participation and attention. I think that its great! I hope to see it soon.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I like one sentence question's ...Although because it takes hour's two reply.This member properly imputs awesome feedback.

The only critical option may be the next generation....grand kids of ATS

edit on 29-5-2013 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It looks great,I think it will boost the site when applied.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Those screen shots look like they will render really well on tablets. Big plus for me!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Is there a difference?
I guess I should pay more attention to the layout of the site.:shk: I'm being ignorant again.

The ones running this place usually do a good job with changes and I like when they ask for input.

Oh how observant I am....This is an old thread, no wonder it doesn't look any different

edit on 30-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I don't like the new icons. I think they look horrible. There's nothing wrong with the individual designs, but the monochrome effect is boring. And if the idea is to make forums and areas of interest easier to find on mobiles and tablets, throwing away color as a sorting tool seems somewhat amateurish. My two cents.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Great site. I really like the fact that you are involved and not just an innocent bystander.

I wish it was simpler to reply to multiple posters so that they can get alerts from comments without having to follow a thread.

I would, also, like to know when a reply is left in any thread I write or post in; whether I am specified or not.

It seems that there are replies made that I do not catch in my message area that I would respond to, but they may not reply directly to me. Maybe there is a way to designate key words in specific threads that can send alerts.

It would, also, be nice to get flag and star alerts. Not necessarily who gave them, but what threads and posts receive them.

Thanks,

Soul

edit on 2-6-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here's a look at how the board home is coming together.

(scaled to 35%)

Click here for the actual-size version.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join