It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEEKING MEMBER INPUT: ATS.5/3 - give your feedback -- UPDATES May 28, 2013

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I really like it! Often when a site overhauls it's look and feel I either get really turned off by it or it takes me awhile to figure out how to navigate through it.

This new look feels very intuitive. I can see how you are moving towards having similar aesthetics to the PC version and mobile version.

5 stars! I like it very much!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The "sticky trick" is cool - I like it! It would take a bit of getting used to, but I like it! I like the mobile page as well.

The colors seem more vibrant and there is a bit more separation between topic posts, which works for me.

Thumbs up.

Thank you for your work, SO, and for the opportunity to give feedback.

- AB

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
A little bit of an issue on the iPhone with the menu.

edit on 10-19-2012 by jaymp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaymp
A little bit of an issue on the iPhone with the menu.

As I have mentioned, it's not yet fully optimized for small screens.

An update to the desktop version of the new layout is visible here:
www.abovetopsecret.com/ats53E.php

We're using a 1280 pixel maximum width to keep things a little more controlled and maintained.

While this should be improved on smaller screens, it's not yet optimized.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
whats the estimated release date for an android supported app? currently using twitter to get my ATS fix but theres lots of double posts and other 'tweets' to sort through
edit on 20/10/2012 by DaveNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I haven't mentioned anything about the new layout and design because it hasn't impeded any attempts at logging in or browsing. As a matter of fact it took me about 10 minutes just to be able to get to this page after receiving multiple 404 page not found. Upon logging in I was able to see the new design and layout for the first time and now it's gone, then it 404'd. It took several attempts just trying to get to the site, and hopefully this reply will post. I've experienced difficulty accessing recent posts, forums, homepage, myATS, tools, and just logging in in the last half hour or so.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
whats the estimated release date for an android supported app?

As has been mentioned in this thread, no apps are under development or planned for development.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just before the recent 404 reports, I got onto ATS and found a MyATSpage with purple lettering.
Was this a side-effect of the malfunctioning, or part of the design experiments?
If the latter, I must say that it was horrible, harder on the eyes and more difficult to read than the white.

edit on 20-10-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I like it!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
the recent forums are more delightful...use that as new feed,.....things are speeding up people want answers.I know your doing your best

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Appreciate all the hard work you folks are doing for this great Website. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I think there should be an option to view posts as nested so you could see replies under your posts like in the old bulletin board way.

Just a suggestion

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

aw, that sucks

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What about the site not working properly right now? We have no "my ats" to see what we've subscribed to, only 404s. Same with the firehose page.

Is fixing these problems put off until the new changes are up and running?

Will it be soon? Days or weeks?

Don't rush though, we need the screens all working properly for those of us who are posting from our iPhones.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
What about the site not working properly right now? We have no "my ats" to see what we've subscribed to, only 404s. Same with the firehose page.

Is fixing these problems put off until the new changes are up and running?

SO pointed out my problem is on my end....All works well on the laptop. My phone is stuck.

There's some feedback, damned iphone internet (safari) gets stuck......

Damn iphone.........

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Laptop user here, not planning to get iphone. I like the top layout, but I prefer the titles listed one under the other without too much text. Fwiw, I enlarge to 125%. Thanks for asking.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I've been using ATS mostly on my iPhone 4S, with Chrome for Mobile. I have found no issues as such to report...(cheers!),

I can Star, Flag, Reply, create a new post etc...However, the only thing I cannot do is to upload image file from my iPhone to My ATS.

If it is possible, please let me know how to do that, because on a Laptop, one can simply browse to the file and upload, which I could not do on the iPhone.

I have also used ATS on Nokia 808, on its native browser, and it worked fine, except for the pic upload from mobile.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oh well ... I don't own any Ipay products of any discription
...oops I mean Ipad/Ipayphone
but I have Firefox on Adroid and its just fine when I get to use the normal web version

edit on 27-10-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Be awesome is there was talk channel as another option to the written chat. Something like channel set up using Team speak or Ventrillo. Save the fingers typing a bit to other members on Chat. I know im sounding lazy.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I think voice chat is a great idea im all for that i hate typeing i wish ATS would do that! peace,sugarcookie2

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join