It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ufo landed and an almost transparent being got out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I noticed the glowing ball almost like a candle light slightly flickering descending down through the trees to were we was camping , no noise total silence just the odd branch cracking as it came through the trees , i felt sick i just wanted to scream and run like a big girl but i could not move .
All sorts of thoughts and emotions going through me, fear, love ,feeling safe and warm then feeling isolated and vulnerable ,,it was 8 miles to the nearest town and 3 miles of that was just dark forest with thin wondering track leading through the trees ,
I could feel my sphincter going in to spasm mode as i thought they could just take me and i could not do a thing about it ,

Then it landed and the light dimmed and i could see it was egg shaped,, i turned to say something to my two best mates but they had gone ,hearing screaming from the forest behind me at some distance now i realized they must have set of running 5 minutes ago ,then a thought went through my head why didn't i do that .

The door opened on the egg and this being got out very strange looking its skin was almost transparent small body large head had a slight Micheal Jackson look to its face ,all my fear went and i felt peace it was like it was communicating with me through telepathy, i kept hearing this faint voice say light and then something else but i could not make out what it was saying .

it started moving towards me as it came closer a feeling euphoria and enlightenment came over me like i was going to be told the answers to every question ever asked , i could still hear light light light .
As the being got up to me it was like somebody had tune the radio in to the right wave length i could hear what he was saying loud and clear with no mistake ,

He said, have you got a light they don't fit cigarette lighter in theses things i have been dieing for a cigarette since passing Pluto ,
it was only Paul the alien was it ,believe it or not

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Let me guess, you were one of those that paid $3,000 to Dr. Greer right ?

edit on 12-9-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Must be a slow day.

edit on 12-9-2012 by GreenGlassDoor because: 'Cause I finally got the reference.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

no my pretty you didn't read it did you , you just read the head line

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

yes got it one , passed a bit of time hope you enjoyed it

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

Transparent alien, transparent spaceship. All the same haha

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Transparent alien, transparent spaceship. All the same haha

its all true every bit of it

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

its all true every bit of it

I saw straight through this thread being transparent .Buddy you got some nashers on yer.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

gorgeous aren't i there not my own stole them from a camel

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I bet the camel got the right hump with you

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

I bet the camel got the right hump with you

he sure did

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Here what do you call a camel with three humps ?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

humpthree or something i dont know go on tell me

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Transparent hmm...this thread should be Invisible.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

humpthree or something i dont know go on tell me

It's only tom cruise.. here let me get your autograph my missus ill love that.
Almost dave it's humphrey..

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

These aliens when they took you up in the egg did they do anything .. you know
funny with you? because id go and get checked out and i don't mean the dentist dave
either. you do remember villa boas and the blonde female that barked in ecstasy while
Reverse cowgirling villa boas in front of the grays do you not?.

Still it's worth a thought my freind.
edit on 12-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

That story by villa boas and btw he looks just like you and it was an actuall account of an abduction
story .

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

That story by villa boas and btw he looks just like you and it was an actuall account of an abduction
story .

never heard of villa boas whats that about

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

part 1

This alien encounter took place in 1957, involving a man called Antonio Villas-Boas, a 23 year old Brazilian law student. Antonio claimed to have seen UFOs twice before the main event where he actually had a very close encounter with an alien of a sexual kind. The first UFO sighting happened in the same year (1957), when Antonio and his brother seen a bright light shining down from the bedroom window of the family home close to Sao Francisco de Sales in Central Brazil. The family home was also a farm, where Antonio worked in order to pay his way through law school.
The second UFO sighting happened a week after the first, Antonio was out working in the fields, and again he seen a bright light overhead, which was hovering above him in the field. As the light hovered away Antonio followed it in his tractor. This bright light was moving around so much and so fast that after a while Antonio gave up. This bright light was also said to have separated into 4-5 different beams, then bang, they all totally disappeared. Antonio's brother also seen this whole event. The night after this very strange UFO sighting, Antonio was out in the tractor again in the fields, he claimed that all of a sudden, a red light was coming straight towards him, this time he was on his own. Antonio said the red light came so close that he could see there was an oval shaped craft attached to it, this craft also had 3 long legs, like a tripod in shape. This UFO landed, Antonio said he was frozen with fear, he attempted to drive away in the tractor but the tractor just totally died, no power at all. Four aliens then climbed out of this UFO craft and grabbed him, they then forced him to get into the craft. The appearance of the aliens was they were around 5 feet tall, with big heads, much larger then a normal human head. When on board this strange alien craft Antonio was forced to strip. His body was then bathed in a strange liquid that had no smell, and no colour. The aliens were wearing strange Grey, all in one suits, gloves with five fingers, and helmets. The aliens communicated in a strange language that Antonio could not understand. They cut his skin and took samples of his blood. After a while they left him alone, naked in a circular room. Fumes were pumped into this room, and it smelled horrible, and this made Antonio throw up. He soon felt better when a naked alien female walked in. She looked human in appearance, about 4,7 feet tall, fair skin and high cheekbones. Her eyes were blue, but oriental in shape. Her face wide, with a thin chin, blond hair, which Antonio said had to be bleached blonde because the hair under her arm pits and pubic hair was bright red. Despite her quite strange appearance, Antonio became sexually excited.

You in your younger years perhaps?

edit on 13-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

part 2

Antonio said, she had the best body he had ever seen on a woman, high, perked breasts, narrow waist, broad hips, small feet and hands, and very petite. The alien woman made it very clear what she wanted, Antonio got very excited, holding her and responding to her 'come on'. She behaved like a normal woman in a sexual sense. Apparently, Antonio had sexual intercourse with the alien female twice. The sex was pleasing, but Antonio said he would have preferred a real human woman because the alien female could not talk. she could not kiss either, and other then kiss, she playfully nibbled his chin, which he thought was probably the equivalent of kissing. Perhaps because he had been sick from the fumes pumped into the room, she was avoiding kissing him because of his sick breath! The pair did have sex twice, but the female alien still took another sperm sample from Antonio and stored it in a test tube. before she departed the alien female rubbed her stomach and pointed up to the sky. Antonio thought that this meant she was going to have his baby, somewhere out there, not on this earth. Antonio was convinced of what the whole encounter was all about, a human stud to provide good genes in order to improve their stock. Antonio was angry at the thought of this for ages, but then decided not to worry about it anymore. He had some enjoyment from the experience from having sex, but did go on to say, the female alien almost spoilt the whole sexual moment at one stage because she was grunting and making noises like an animal. After the sexual experience was over with the female alien, with Antonio was still on the craft, he suddenly thought no one would believe his experience, so he tried to take an item from the craft, but being naked, having nowhere to hide it, he was quickly left empty handed. Before the craft left, Antonio was given a guided tour of the spacecraft, which he said was encased in a dome, and had a strange green light. After the tour the aliens took him to the exit and made it clear that he could go home. Once off the craft it shot off at break neck speed. His alien abduction sexual encounter had lasted for over 4 hours. The only proof that this strange experience ever took place was that afterwards, Antonio felt sick, had bad headaches, burning eyes, sleep loss, and came out in strange wounds on his arms and legs that left scarring. The scars where the only lasting proof that this alien sexual encounter really took place. Antonio Villas-Boas was not an attention seeker, he was not after any kind of way to profit from this encounter. Many people believed his story. Antonio visited a doctor that confirmed the scars on his body, and symptoms he described feeling after the encounter where from radiation exposure.

No wonder you have a smile on your face you lucky son of a gun you.

www.12vn.net...[editb y]edit on 13-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join