It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya: Real Thing, Beginning of the Apocalypse, False Flag, Something Else, and Does It Matter?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Finally, you mention you have a suspicion as to why there isn’t much participation on this specific thread. I would respectfully like to ask what that might be so I can know if I should adjust. Rest assured I have been married far too long to allow what remains of my ego to interfere, so I haven’t necessarily minded lack of attention. Still, if I need to be aware of something, please feel free to share.
reply to post by samstone11

There is nothing that you did, neglected to do, or could do, to change the lack of participation, in my humble opinion. The lack of participation, I'm afraid, is due more to the makeup of the membership, and their interests. I fear that you and I are in a minority, when it comes to intelligent, respectful verbal interchange. In addition, threads that would seem outrageous to you and I, manage to get the highest participation. There are, as you said, very positive members here, but it takes effort to find them. As I find them, I "friend" them on ATS. If you look at my list of friends in my profile, you will see them. Certainly, not all of them agree with my views, but they respectfully debate and discuss issues, and that is all I ask. Again, thanks for your thread. I found another friend in you, as a result.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join