It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identity of anti-Muslim filmmaker called into question

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

translated it to Arabic.

its not a translation if it was changing the original lines when they were translated to Arabic.

In this case they completely changed the script to something never in the original script/

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Christians don't pray for destruction. They pray for the return of Jesus.

I know what the Christians think (and say). Thats two different things.

The world is to be "destroyed" upon his return, right? And you pray for his return?

Got news for you sunshine. It is our world that will finally be brought down. That world is the one thats ending. Don't you see that? The US empire is broke and spread way to thin militarily all around the world. EU is broke which means that NATO is broke too. The "Arab spring" revolt is growing and it is the West, the US and its allies that are the targets. Don't you know that? Don't you see that all the death and destruction over the last 200 years cause by the US at home and abroad? We have sown the wind and one day, if we don't stop, we will reap the whirlwind. Where have you been? In US schools? Watching the MSM? Believing in Disney, Santa Claus and Ronald Mc Donald?

Well at least you are here now and reading this. Sort it out for yourself. Its not that hard.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Yes, I heard the drones are buzzing overhead like angry insects. Reminds me of The Terminator scenes in the movie when the humans blow something up, the machines fly overhead looking for targets of opportunity. We will initiate reprisals, believe me.

Two US destroyers have been dispatched to the coast and 50 marines...

Wait... 50 Marines? We're going to invade Libya with 50 marines? Boy if that ain't scraping the bottom of the barrel. Spread a little thin these days?

Last thing the US wants to do is have to revisit old conquests for a little mop up. Libya is passé. Like Iraq. Oh wait, fresh attacks there too. And Afghanistan. Oh, fresh attacks from the Afghan army there, destroying our plans to Afghan-ize the military. Can't wait to see the reprisals in Afghanistan for this latest insult to injury.

This is how all empire building eventually fails. Empires leave to many enemies in their wake.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

No I do agree, I don't think it was the Muslim Brotherhood.

But I can see how it would benefit them in demonising the US and Isreal,

Muslims grant themselves extraordinary powers when it comes down to Utilitarianism in regards to the religion (suicide bombings for example). The film does not promote hatred among Christians towards Muslims (the minority of Muslims who performed the attack have managed that though - So i guess the film has - Butterfly Effect) as anyone with half a brain-cell will realise the film is essentially trolling the Muslim world.

Also I don't understand why the this 'Sam' character would say "100% American made movie" in Arabic, basically he is saying "THE USA MADE THIS... HATE US" again the ignorance of the people who performed the attack is almost laughable, if someone made a film about my family in a highly derogatory fashion and claimed it was a "100% Iranian (for arguments sake) made film" I would know that was bull# and the film had been made by an individual using their freewill and does not reflect the attitude of a Nation.

So anyway, I did have a reason to post again other than to state my case to KeliOnyx.

The "Trailer" is really long, 13 minuets and really boring (if you have watched it) poorly made, poorly acted and poorly dubbed) obviously just promoting hatred in the most boring way imaginable. It's has been made just to piss people off, honestly I think I could make a better movie using my phone without the millions this was allegedly made with.

So as I mentioned earlier This Sam Bacile character has a few people in this Circle of friends on google +:

We have:
Naadir Jeewa - quote from his google + account "Richer whites who have negative racial beliefs are twice as likely to politically act on them" strange he has friended Sam Bacile? Seem very interested in American politics - Works in London.

Edwin Pratomo - Possibly Anti Islamist (judging by his videos)? Into Video Games/Geeky - Seems Harmless to me.

مايكل محسن - No Information, may have added Sam to give abuse?

Viviana Mazza - Italian - Pro Arab women rights by the look of it - In fact nearly all of her google + content is geared towards it - BBC Journalist.

Maged Gabra - Arabic - his accent sounds westernised (but that might just be me) His talks seem calm and collected and all recorded wearing the same shirt. and on the same day - probably doesn't need mentioning here.

Amr Edries - "I am WooooooooooooooooW google Google forever" WTF seriously? Also his Gender is "Bad"

Overall nothing really worth noting on the google + page, but maybe someone might want to look deeper.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I want to look into youtube ID = mashmooshah - he was the first to comment on the video by Sam Bacile

His Videos allegedly show Coptic Christian Exorcisms from Egypt, This is leading me to think this individual or part of the 'plot' if there is one. Not only did he comment on the trailer he also subscribed to Sam Baciles youtube channel - he is a sporadic user, and appears to have been active since 2007 with very very little activity - he seems Anti Muslim. Despite the odd one or two things which make him seem comparatively normal (such as liking scare tactics) he doesn't seem to fit the cultural USA - Although claiming to be living in America.

He is active on 'godtube.com' liking videos such as "muslim demographics" and "the miracle of Damascus part 1".

This person seems to be a walking contradiction, showing up on some sites as pro muslim, others as anit muslim, both male and female. His religion is vague as are his intentions. This guys is on LOADS of video websites, infact it seems it's all he does...

I would like to pose a theory here, Mashmooshah is Sam Becile...

Here is the maybe the same person trying to raise funds in 2006
groups.yahoo.com...
"hi there group
This is my first post (woohoo
)

I am trying to build a charitable non for profit organization. I came
accross oceangrand.org... which operates under the national
heritage foundation..."

Just want to say sorry if this makes little sense, I'm in work again and trying to put this together is a little tough at the moment. I hope I have brought something new to the table, I don't think I can investigate this Mashmooshah person much more, but someone might be able to find something else

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The world is to be "destroyed" upon his return, right? And you pray for his return?

I've got news for you sunshine. If you knew the Bible, you would know that upon his return, he ushers in a 1,000 year reign of peace here on earth before it is destroyed.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Lets hope we don't see him then for our great great great great great great grand-childrens sake

BTW good work on your theory over "who did it" seems it is now accepted

I still think he was also the first post guy, times match up

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Originally posted by wylekat
I ask in another forum "could the US have engineered the riots"... and then I see this one. Great minds think alike, but mine's a tad behind schedule.

are you suggesting that the US engineered the Arab Spring and then in an attempt to undo its own work engineered the current situation in the very same countries, where the second time around it results in the destruction of its own embassies and the death of an Ambassador?

to what end, please expand.

I was thinking that the Arab Spring was engineered by non-state actors and that it failed so now they are giving it another shot.

2 words: oil and money.

Ok- 3 words- oil, money, and power. They incite stuff here with agent provocateurs... why not there?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If the United States could put a pipe into the ground and pump all the oil out of the Middle East and Central Asia in a few weeks, it would do so. Unfortunately it cannot. which means that Americans will be dealing with the people of the Middle East for a lengthy period of time.

I think America is groping for some way to do this. They had a way in Libya. Its name was Muammar Gaddafi. But as in the story of "The Princess and the Pea", no matter how many mattresses she used, she could never get comfortable with the pea down there somewhere.

America got rid of the pea. America replaced the pea with a handful of thistles. America can do that.

Poor America.

Remember, "Whom the gods want to destroy, they first make crazy."
edit on 14-9-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by intrptr

I've got news for you sunshine. If you knew the Bible, you would know that upon his return, he ushers in a 1,000 year reign of peace here on earth before it is destroyed.

Last off topic post by me on this. Except for the 1000 years is a day and a day is a thousand years part. I think you are confused a little about that. You know, God made the world in 6 days? Sorry about the sunshine remark.

Bible is rife with symbology because the people that witnessed the visions had no reference for what they were describing (in the modern world) and the people that wrote it down many years later tried their best to remember it and then the 16th century people that translated it also thought the world was flat and the earth is the center of the universe added their own embellishment. Ever play "telephone" in elementary school?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So, just exactly how much of a "Christian Coptic" was Nakoula?

Bishop Serapion of the Coptic Orthodox Church in Los Angeles said Thursday that the church opposes the views expressed in the inflammatory movie, and, initially, none of his priests recognized Nakoula as a congregant.

On Thursday morning, Nakoula called Serapion and said he had attended services at the church in Bellflower, Calif.

Serapion told the AP he confirmed with the priest in Bellflower that Nakoula had once gone to the parish but hadn't been to services in a very long time.

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'll go all conspiratorial here for a minute...

Anyone remember Erik Prince..Founder of Blackwater? Gave crusader call names to his leaders in the field, devout Christian etc.

After congressional investigations into shooting innocent civilians and cheating the gov out of money...Changed thier name to XE...and continued to get into trouble..

Eric Prince packed his things and moved to Dubai...working for various Mid-East powers and governments..

And started a new "Blackwater/XE"...now called "Academi"

"Academi" put in a bid with the State Department to guard it's embassies in the Middle East. The State Department has not accepted the contract, it's been sitting in process for three months and politicians friendly to Eric Prince have been pushing the State Department to sign...and with the reported deaths of two X-Navy Seals at the consulate...apparently the State Department has been using one of "Academi's" competitors...

Blackwater's Erik Prince Moves to Abu Dhabi - NYTimes.com
www.nytimes.com/2010/08/18/world/18blackwater.html
Aug 17, 2010 – Erik Prince, whose company made millions on government contracts in Iraq, is said to “need a break from America.”

I'd be interested in knowing more about who those two ex-Navy Seals who died were working for? And more about what Erik Prince is up to in Dubai...The movie protests were cover for these attacks...Protestors don't bring RPGs to a protest and the attack was planned. They needed cover...which means they knew the film was going to be released in Arabic...who funded the movie?

Again all reaching conspiracy...but still questions I'd like to know the answers to.

If this attack was planned...and it was...then the protests were a must have cover/distraction to get the team close to the consulate...who paid "Bacile" to make the film?
edit on 14-9-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thankyou Indigo5.

And closer to home, "Who is phoning in bomb threats to universities?"

Muslim students or provocateurs from inside the belly of the beast?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
it was planned. They had to make a movie to spark this false flag.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

Really, why focus so much on the movie? The MSM is all over the idea that the attacks were about the movie and are doing their best to sell that idea to us.
To think even Islamic extremists would have such a dumb reason to attack over a not-so-recent lame internet movie no body heard of is hard to believe.
From what I've heard/read, there was already protesting going on near the embassy, and in my opinion, I think the Islamic extremists saw an opportunity and joined/hijacked the protest party and took it up a notch, er, several notches.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

even if he did exist, i still think this is mentally retarded. People have a right to their beliefs. Making this movie was a dumb idea, and the people involved knows this.
But ffs its a youtube vid, its a retarded made movie, from some people who wanna spark drama.

Personally i find it quite stupid that so many people would react this way, even though he depicts and bad talks muhammed. This is just another way to proove to the western world that what theyre doing in the middle-east is correct. AND ALL OF U DUMBASS' is supporting that, by burning embassys and what not.
Maybe ure just doing exactly what uncle sam wants u to do?...

Dumbing down on the world, 88% complete.

200$ that israel is gonna get some heated attention, and lounge a attack...
Iran is going down. And i bloody like Iran

I know 2 people from Iran, and 1 from bosnia, and 1 from serbia. All of them claims that US just fills propaganda to the western world...
My old boss, even said that clinton ordered genocide in Bosnia.
She despises U.S.A. I started talking conpiracy to her, and as it turned out she knew a hell of alot more about the political agenda then i did !

Truth is the only way. Being truthful to yourself u know that acting in rage is no choice, its a poor mans choice.
Ure just doing what they want.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Johnkie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join