It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was helped to predict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I predict a thermal nuclear world war three to occur on Sept 21st.

This is since I see all those 3s in the three numbers I keep seeing.

I was helped by a higher power.

It's the same date I am to be raptured.

Do you think ww3 will occur on Sept 21st?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Could you please change that to the evening of the 23rd please, I got something to do that weekend.

Be careful not to lift anything too heavy that day so you don't get raptured. That wouldn't be good at all.
edit on 12-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nope.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Short answer: No.

Long answer: I know I wouldn't allow it to go down. So, no.

The future is NEVER set in stone.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I never answered your U2U, so how can this be..?

Appreciate the humor...hopefully others get it.

ETA: wait..! I just looked at some of your other posts...are you being serious..?
edit on 12-9-2012 by facelift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

no, at the most, you were chosen. you don't have those abilities, they are given 100%.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I hope your not raptured on the 21st, that is to short of time left on the planet.

Please do not make "preperations" for your supposed rapture.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
No i dont think it will and second, is it just me or all of a sudden a few members are pulling out "destruction" dates out of a hat?

Its gonna be a busy month I see.... Not to mention that 12-21-12 is around the corner.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
I predict a thermal nuclear world war three to occur on Sept 21st.

This is since I see all those 3s in the three numbers I keep seeing.

It's the same date I am to be raptured.

Do you think ww3 will occur on Sept 21st?

You can't go anywhere WarJohn...who'd be here to start these obscure threads if you floated away....

Des

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
no, no i don't. You have not given any supporting evidence as to why this particular day is important, is there anything special going on that day besides your rapture? Is your rapture alone supposed to incite WW3? Will you be that missed? Usually when people make a prediction they follow it up with some tangible evidence, not that it is necessarily viable to their argument but give us something to work with. Good luck tho

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
No i dont think it will and second, is it just me or all of a sudden a few members are pulling out "destruction" dates out of a hat?

Its gonna be a busy month I see.... Not to mention that 12-21-12 is around the corner.

Well...you can call it a hat...I call it something else...

Des

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Well...you can call it a hat...I call it something else...

Des

I thought about that one too but I figured it may end up with my post removed lol

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Can't be the end on the 21st because Supernatural starts back up on the 3rd of October, Warner Bro's says so!

edit on 12-9-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
OH BROTHER...How did I end up on this side of ATS again? Word your titles better...

What will you do when the 22nd rolls around and the world has not been paved in glass?

Actually I hope you and all the other nutty Christians are still here that day and the days/weeks/months/years/decades/milleniums following!

Maybe enough suffering through this life some will wake up and decide they want to change! To figure a way out of this mess instead of being raptured or saved by a messiah!

Besides if a savior does come they will just be pissed at all of us for the state this world is in!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

WANT to Post Briefly argh

No No no no no

no WWIII no RAPTURE no such thing Sorry but not in the bible not in the Gnostics old test new test Koran Torah Mittrash no where.. Learn Greek Latin Aramaic and all those dead things then it is obvious if Common Sense wasn't enough.

Anyway NO and i am sure you were pulling our Collective legs just being silly but you are allowed i got to say NO to the Rapute so now its out of my system. blah di Blah di Blah

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
No Dear, nothing is going to happen. Go about your business as usual.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

Hmmm are you sure ? Something always happens everyday, personally my Chrystal ball has gone cloudy.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hermit777

Hmmm are you sure ? Something always happens everyday, personally my Chrystal ball has gone cloudy.

Pretty sure. I have heard soooooo many predictions over the years and they never come to pass. Maybe you should dust that crystal ball off. LOL

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hermit777

Pretty sure. I have heard soooooo many predictions over the years and they never come to pass. Maybe you should dust that crystal ball off. LOL

If i did that i might wind up hiding in a cave or something. My Crystal ball isn't direct Dial lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
But that is only 4 days away,I think we need a bit more time to condition the people into believing its all in the best interests.

new topics

top topics

join