It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunisians Protesting Mohammed Movie Attempt To Storm U.S. Embassy, Police Fire Tear Gas And Rubber B

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Once again, another person blaming Obama for protests provoked by American Christian fundies intentionally trying to cause a holy war and taking advantage of our Constitution.

As for being hated for our policies? You'd hate us too if you were an Iraqi or an Afghani. Or should if you are 1/2 a man or woman. I know I would. I tend to get pissed when foreign armies blow up my friends at their weddings and kick in my front door all locked and loaded. Thank you George Bush.

The last person at blame here is Obama.

If a bird fell from its perch, frozen to death you people would all blame Obama with spittle dripping from your lips and murderous hate in your eyes. That's how foolish and dishonest and BUG-EYED BAT GUANO CRAZY you folks look to anyone with one scintilla of a brain.

edit on 12-9-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
Thank you George Bush. The last person at blame here is Obama.

Since you are on the 'blame-everything-right-wing and dismiss-everyone-left-wing' thing, you might want to remember that Obama is just an extension of George Bush (43). Bush/Obama = same/same. In fact, Obama bombed more countries than Bush43 did.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

The last person at blame here is Obama.

But he is the one currently steering the ship correct? Yeah thats what I thought....

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wait, wait, wait just one second, maybe I've misread things...

The dutch made a movie, so therefor pissed off muslims attack Us embassies? TEHFUH?

Last I checked Holland was not the 51st state nor wishes to be.

It's like that movie American Gangster, y'all need to go to the source.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Yngvarr

God, I hate religion.

Irony intended.

Religion is the ONE thing keeping mankind from fully developing to our human potential.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by jaws1975
I think it's possible that the Israeli Mossad paid an extremist group of Muslims to do these acts as punishment for Obama not playing ball with Netanyahu!

Yes

Israel and Muslim extremist, now people are really stretching..........

I don't think it is stretching at all, as a matter of fact it is already on the record.

Haare tz

NBC news

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

It has nothing to do with the video. AQ has been planning the attack for months, they simply used the protest as cover to do it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
O.k. I have read this was abouyt some film now many times. Some say the film wasn't even an American film.

I haven't heard anyone say.. Whats the name of this film? Do we have any clips to the offensive material I'd like to see it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I think it's possible that the Israeli Mossad paid an extremist group of Muslims to do these acts as punishment for Obama not playing ball with Netanyahu!

Yes

Israel and Muslim extremist, now people are really stretching..........

I don't think it is stretching at all, as a matter of fact it is already on the record.

Haare tz

NBC news

As I wrote in another thread, Netanyahu authorized mossad to attack our embassies to facilitate the war on Iran. Give it 24 to 48 hours, and "Iran Did It" will be all over the main stream media. And I wrote: then Obama should declare war, but not on Iran...
Now I wonder if this was the information of imminent attacks from Israel that the Naval Intelligence received several days ago? Makes one wonder...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Yngvarr

God, I hate religion.

Irony intended.

Religion is the ONE thing keeping mankind from fully developing to our human potential.

That's precisely its intended purpose. Happens to work like gangbusters. Is that a Brittany pup in your avatar photo?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Things appear to be heating up.
2 warships moving towards Libya

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I find it OFFENSIVE that Romney has the balls to use this as a political tool. This has nothing to do with Obama's foreign policy and everything to do with religious extremism controlling idiots - much like the Republican party supports - as long as it's Christian extremism.

You find it offensive that someone point out that Obama's policy was wrong and that people warned him of EXACTLY this outcome before we got invovled? Why is it that when anyone criticizes Obama for anything, people like you and the MSM flail about ranting about how offensive or racist it is? Do you think your president is above criticism for his policies?

[
Once again, another person blaming Obama for protests provoked by American Christian fundies intentionally trying to cause a holy war and taking advantage of our Constitution.

I'll remember this the next time the Atheist fundies at comedy central or HBO trash Christians the way they're normally do. Then I'll expect outrage from you and excuses for violent responses which will never happen, because Christians don't kill people when they're made fun of.

Geez, ATS never ceases to have it's share of Atheist defenders of extreme Islam. I guess the enemy of your enemy is your friend eh?
edit on 13-9-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

You shouldn't assume that anybody who defends Islam is atheist.

Actually, a lot of them are liberals because conservatives criticize Islam.

Calling anybody who defends Islam atheists only reveals your own biases.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

So none of this is the C4778 Obama foreign policy and all just the fault of the evil Christians.. yep typical leftist blameshifting. Obama has bben blaming Bush and now Christians for almost 4 years, well 4 years if you count the h6 months leading up to the election.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join