It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 new version.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I don't understand why US govt is trying hard to bring another 9/11. Why all the Islamopobia ?

When is the time to stop war on religions ?

according this :

Here is the link(RT news)

Condemning the attack, the US urged all American embassies across the world to take extra precautions. Calls for more protests are already being raised in Egypt, Afghanistan, Algeria and other countries.

In Tunisia, police fired teargas and tear bullets to disperse protesters outside the US embassy in the country 's capital. Around three hundred Salafist demonstrators gathered outside the embassy in Tunis to condemn the controversial film. After rallying peacefully for several hours, they then attempted to break through the gates of the embassy compound.

At the same time, Palestinian demonstrators in Gaza burned a US flag.

US govt is following and making the same scenario.

Why is US govt closing embassies again , like 9/11 ?

Why Hollywood is making a new fire between religions in the anniversary of 9/11 ?

Why are they scaring people for untrue reasons ? Such as bombing in Olympic , alien invasion and terrorism ?

after 9/11 there was huge war on Muslim nations.

Yet the fear is growing.

When is the time to see that every one can live in his own home in peace ?

Why they ignite the hate and unsatbling ?

Egyptian protesters torch a US flag during a demonstration outside the US Embassy in the capital of Cairo

www.presstv.ir...

Egyptian protesters burn the US flag during a demonstration against the American anti-Islam film on September 12, 2012.

www.presstv.ir...

It is really sad to see some Muslims fall for old tricks.

But they don't make it , they fall for it.

I hops we can find a way for peace and equality asap.

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i hear you friend! but i advise that you watch what you say here,lest you be attacked verbally!
i am of no way affiliated with any of the mainstream religions,i am a self proclaimed pagan.
i posted a reply to the murders of the american diplomat in libya earlier,and got bombarded!
i just mentioned that when you invade/occupy another country and mock their prophet and religion,
how do you expect the people to react!
i feel it was wrong for these men to die because of a really bad movie,
but the timing of it all and the shakey situation in the middle east right now spells B.A.D!
i feel bad for all the humans that will be hurt because of this!
peace... please

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

*sigh* It looks like that time of year again. It's just like the Emmanuel Goldstein principle in George Orwell's 1984. Give the people an enemy, and they will focus all their hatred on that enemy until there is no hate left for the real foe.

Whether the hate is being cultivated, or we're just letting off steam, the hate is distracting us. Why can't we all just get along? Stop pointing fingers and start finding solutions.

I'm getting sick and tired of the childish games. When will we realize we're all stuck on this planet together, and the only way to survive is to collaborate? Are you so blind as to play political games? Are you so blind as to miss the fact that this man you are accusing also has a heart, and probably sees the same thing in you that you see in him?

Stop making it about "them". Make it about "us". We are different nations with different faiths and different cultures and different tastes, but we all share the same hopes and dreams. Let's focus on getting to those dreams together, eh? Because if we constantly fight, we're standing in our own way. If that's how you envisioned your future, then I pity you.

Let's work together. It's a simple truth that united we stand, but divided we fall. I don't know what you have against America, but only the arrogant allow their differences to stand in the way of hope. That's what we want, right? Hope.

Hope that someday, we can look other nations in the eye and be grateful that they exist, because of what we've done together, not apart. For the sake of your children and the future, let's all get along. When you can't stand each other anymore, where do you have to go? Another country that wants to blow them up? We're all stuck here together. Make the best of it.
edit on 12-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

We are saying the same thing.

But using different grammars.

No one wants war and destruction.

I just want nations to focus on what they have in common.

And that is why I oppose division and I stand for unity.

Making new movies and attacking other people's faith is not a good work.

Because even good people may change their faith by bigotry.

That is how we can get along.

We are not wanting some thing different here.

Are you so blind as to miss the fact that this man you are accusing also has a heart, and probably sees the same thing in you that you see in him?

Can you explain a little more.

+ I don't wanna play childish games and that is why I am here on ATS. US govt is run by some greedy people. they can not leave people alone.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

When I posted that, I was saying that sometimes, in our self-righteous rage, we forget that we are dealing with people who are also human, and just as flawed as we are.

new topics

top topics

join