It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin to Obama: Time To Grow A Big Stick!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
To be exactly honest, I was half-way expecting for Romney to select Palin as his VP before the announcement of Ryan for that spot.

I guess he could just not bring himself to name somebody who would steal the spotlight from him the way she did with John McCain.

I think everyone will admit, if he had, it would have been a whole different ball game by now.

I won't say just how it would be different; just it would be different.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I liked her in Iron sky....in the real world she sucks....She should stop repeating what her smart people tell her and do some homework.

Fanning the flames will only get our people killed. Time to grow a brain. This course of actions and behind the scenes political Hollywood crisis genesis is not working. People don't like you anymore....or trust you....or can stand you....too much too soon.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
To be exactly honest, I was half-way expecting for Romney to select Palin as his VP before the announcement of Ryan for that spot.

I guess he could just not bring himself to name somebody who would steal the spotlight from him the way she did with John McCain.

I think everyone will admit, if he had, it would have been a whole different ball game by now.

I won't say just how it would be different; just it would be different.

I won't say but I will, if you don't mind. People would stop worrying about the election because Palin, you know, is an angel of political death.

As to "steal spotlight", yes. People can get distracted by a freak show and miss the main event.

<< 1  2   >>

join