It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo's of the Last Meals of Prisoners on Death Row............

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Some of it looked to me like things they had never had. Especially the one with all the fruit.

Personally I don't think I'd be hungry.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If I had to choose a last meal it would be ribeye steak covered in mushrooms and onions sauteed in butter, steamed lobster with plenty of butter on the side, salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and red onion w/basalmic vinagrette, cheddar biscuits and some fresh carrot cake for dessert. I'd like sweet iced tea to go with dinner and Columbian coffee w/sugar to go with the carrot cake.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
If I had to choose a last meal it would be ribeye steak covered in mushrooms and onions sauteed in butter, steamed lobster with plenty of butter on the side, salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and red onion w/basalmic vinagrette, cheddar biscuits and some fresh carrot cake for dessert. I'd like sweet iced tea to go with dinner and Columbian coffee w/sugar to go with the carrot cake.

Well there is certainly a good menu there littled16..........................Mmmmmmmmm...cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
OOO - That gave me goose bumps.

Aren't they allowed alcohol ?

I wouldn't be eating, just drinking a 6 pack of beer, or a bottle of fine red wine.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Last meal? I'd be too nervous to eat.
But I would have dill mashed potatoes and watermelon and popcorn.

Maybe a stick of butter and a jar of mayo.. hell... no more worrying about eating healthy, ya know?

(Maybe a heart attack would beat them to the chase)
edit on 12-9-2012 by smilesmcgee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
For mine, well since I'd be dying soon, I'd want a taste of home. 4 Fried Chicken legs, Mashed potatoes with Chicken Gravy. Grilled Asparagus. An ice cold bottle of Shiner Bock, a crisp Granny Smith apple, and a slice of Lemon Marangue pie

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I wouldn't have chosen anything. We don't need food when we die.
Besides, I lasted several days without eating, where others couldn't even make it through 12 hours. The last thing on my mind would be food. That's for sure. The fear the ones have, who are unsure must be nauseating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join