It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Steps Deep Into It Over Libyan Attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I have never had to debate someone who writes bumper stickers.

I have no idea what you believe that is why I said make up your mind

BTW I don't listen or watch or pay atention to what Charles Krauthammer or Limbough have to say.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
double tap!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

He was talking about U.S. ambassadors getting assassinated.

The last time our ambassador was murdered was 1978.

Oh I see, we're going to quantify the value of one life as more important than another. 240 dead marines (Beirut bombing) are not equal to one ambassador. Pray tell, just how many marines would have to die in a terrorist bombing to equal one ambassador? I guess we can write off all those previous terror attacks as "non-happenings" since they didn't involve ambassadors.

BTW, more bad news for Hillary Clinton:

Colonel David Hunt: " Rules of engagement were ridiculous. --- No bullets! ---"[/url]

A totally BS story by the way - the marines were never forced to give up ammo. The Pentagon and Marine Corps have put out statements they are always armed and carrying ammo. David Hunt has lied before and he is lying now. The claim the state department demanded "no bullets in guns" is just the sort of vapid tripe cons will lap up without questioning it's validity.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

He was talking about U.S. ambassadors getting assassinated.

The last time our ambassador was murdered was 1978.

Oh I see, we're going to quantify the value of one life as more important than another. 240 dead marines (Beirut bombing) are not equal to one ambassador. Pray tell, just how many marines would have to die in a terrorist bombing to equal one ambassador? I guess we can write off all those previous terror attacks as "non-happenings" since they didn't involve ambassadors.

BTW, more bad news for Hillary Clinton:

Colonel David Hunt: " Rules of engagement were ridiculous. --- No bullets! ---"[/url]

A totally BS story by the way - the marines were never forced to give up ammo. The Pentagon and Marine Corps have put out statements they are always armed and carrying ammo. David Hunt has lied before and he is lying now. The claim the state department demanded "no bullets in guns" is just the sort of vapid tripe cons will lap up without questioning it's validity.

No. You missed that one.

Colonel Hunt has people in the know.

He is talking about the 2 security guards ( former seals)

- rules of engagement. Don't worry it will all come out at the hearing in the

House of Representatives. " What did you know and when did you know it?"

edit on 15-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

I have never had to debate someone who writes bumper stickers.

I have no idea what you believe that is why I said make up your mind

BTW I don't listen or watch or pay atention to what Charles Krauthammer or Limbough have to say.

That is why you are in the dark.

MSNBC has taught you how to think.

Try Fox News. Libyan attacks covered in detail.

President Mitt Romney receives Fair & Balance coverage there.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

This is what you consider fair and balanced.

Faux Stinks.

I thought it was funny.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I guess Kelly was having a bad day.

Too may burritos for lunch that day.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by cetaphobic
It absolutely horrifies me that we are apologizing to people who KILLED OUR AMBASSADOR. They deserve no apology. We shouldn't feel bad for our freedom of speech while we watch them burn our flags and kill our people.

No one ever apologized to anyone that had killed anyone. That apology was for the jerk's movie and was made before any attack happened. Not that your news source will ever make that clear to you. The professional political punditry has a term they use for FoxNEWS watchers - low-information voters. The entire world smiles and rolls its eyes behind your back. Maybe it's not compassionate to let you in on that, but if it were me, I'd want to know.

Romney thinks it's okay to lie even after his lie has been exposed, because he thinks that you're an idiot.

re:

The professional political punditry has a term they use for FoxNEWS watchers - low-information voters. The entire world smiles and rolls its eyes behind your back.

eh eh i bet they do

Fox = Fantasy, even the history channel
i turn off the tv, just watch star trek or good things like that

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Here it is, now the 17th of Sept...

it seems that Romney is hot on the 'job creation' plank of his campaign rhetoric

I believe that Mitt Romney is deep into the McCain Camppaign Playbook.... determined to Lose the election just like McCain did when he rolled over in 2008...

it is unpatriotic to allow obama to continue to sell out the american way, allow the muslim brotherhood to slay ambassadors and embassy personnel, guarded by Marines without Ammo in their showpiece rifles & sidearms...but the Romney strategy is to focus on milktoast issues & give the attackers of the Constitution a pass , Lets call the Obama-Clinton team what they are "self-serving" rather than serving the electorate & the constitution for & of the people

did the puppet masters have a privte 'TALK' with Mitt...& he chooses to save his family & career instead of actively desiring the Presidency at-any-cost...

there are evil intrigues at play i think
edit on 17-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join