It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly faces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I found these pictures while surfing through google images. They were taken in the Black Forest Haunting house. I have to admit, i am a believer of the paranormal and think these pictures show real ghosts.

edit on 12-9-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
For some reason, I first thought I read "Ghostly Feces"... I was a bit disappointed- that sounded pretty unusual!

Could you provide any links to more info on the place these were taken?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

these feces would be in ectoplasm then.

here is a link to the story: www.unsolved-mysteries.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You do realize that's a mirror,right?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I would imagine if i went there, all the ghosts would hide. Its funny they only show up for the believers lol

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Looks quite realistic to me. However, that chest they have (the one that is reflected on the bottom of pic) seems to have some kind of round jewels attached to it on top. They seem to be fairly spaced so im guessing its some type of dazzle that chest has. Maybe its a reflection from those jewels projected on top?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

yes, i do.
i suppose, when the picture was taken, the person with the camera was the only person in front of the mirror.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Great pic. Those are classic ghostly figures captured taking a picture of a mirror.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

true. some are supposed to be unwitting.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

you could be right. looks like, the appearance wears something reflecting. but, on the other hand, it just could be from the flashlight of the camera.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I think it looks like a Photoshop dealie. I've seen similar pictures that were fakes.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

funny thing is, when i looked at the picture very intensively, for a moment, i got the same impression. like, the faces were overlaid.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Its allways intriguing these ghostly apearances in photogaphs, but as far as i have seen these kind of pictures are usually fake or a reflection making us see things that are simply not there.
I do believe in ghosts, but i also have a hard time understanding how a non-physical entity can show up on camera.

Still, thank you for the picture and nice find! And who nows, maybe this is one of those real photo's..

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Merijn

it is possible. most people who experience spiritual activity talk about cold spots. experts say, when a spirit tries to manifest, it consumes the heat energy of the air and the air humidity creates a mist. here are some examples:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Thanks for the input, i have never heard that explanation before. I now about the cold and so on, but the way they manifest was news to me.
In my experience, ghosts are something that act trough are own energy, they communicate by feelings and strong thoughts. I bit like following an inner trail of music, like a path made of vibrations between our own thoughts.
Sometimes it even feels like a coldness that becomes a warm cloud or mist that comes over me when im looking for an answer when im in need of some support in troubeling times..

Never occured to my that it could be a tangible temperature change.

top topics

join