It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man slicing open a dragon (pics)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
No "Hoax" here......
September Clues = "Hoax Bin"
Chinese Dragon being cut to pieces = "Reality"
Congratulations ATSers, and Mods.... Deny Ignorance?

If ATS wants to bring more smart people in, who think for themselves.....
Never mind, that must NOT be the point.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The human looks too chilled out to be slicing up dragons. He's quite a modern man so would surely know the importance of the derkesthai and the fabled curse if this beasts blood was to be released into a red, plastic bucket.
I'de Ebay it at least.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I went to the Chinese web site this pic came from and translated their comments to get their take on the claim. Most said it was a toy but one caught my eye, a poster said it was a red Anaconda snake made up to look like a dragon. Pulled up red Anaconda on Google search and some of the pics were very similar to the body of the so called dragon with chicken legs and white fur.

There was also a video of an outdoor market in China cutting up live snakes using the same type of knife and selling them as a delicacy. I think its a fake.
edit on 17-9-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am in the stupid part of ATS again. Dragons do not exist and they, logicly, need wings to fly. I like how everyone is talking about how there is no blood or how the guy is killing a dragon but not the #ing DRAGON! It is clearly fake because:

1- It looks hella fake
2- Nature has no place for such useless, defendless things. How do they even have hair anyway?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by goh13
I am in the stupid part of ATS again. Dragons do not exist and they, logicly, need wings to fly. I like how everyone is talking about how there is no blood or how the guy is killing a dragon but not the #ing DRAGON! It is clearly fake because:

1- It looks hella fake
2- Nature has no place for such useless, defendless things. How do they even have hair anyway?

I take offense to this.

1- I still don't see how it looks fake. Like I've mentioned before, I own two geckos, a bearded dragon and a corn snake. It's a damn fine recreation if you ask me.
2- How would this creature in any way be defenseless, compared to a regular lizard or snake?
3- Why do you assume it's a flying dragon? Maybe it has skin flaps and glides. Maybe it just walks/slithers.
4- Like someone mentioned previously, the hair could actually be really fine feathers.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Tell you what, I will say sorry if you can bring me another 4 picture OR a short video of said dragon. Once you bring me that, I will say sorry. The skin looks like that of a toy, even the dog is not afraid of it nor is the man. Besides, I am sure there are more "dragons" and someone can take another picture. A CLEAR picture, mind you. It would not be hard for you seeing I could not find one myself and I need proof.

Why would the man kill it? I thought they liked it in China. It protects the graves of emperors. They should fine this man and restore the dragon parts for further study.

It looks nothing like a corn snake, BTW.
edit on 20-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Tell you what, I will say sorry if you can bring me another 4 picture OR a short video of said dragon. Once you bring me that, I will say sorry. The skin looks like that of a toy, even the dog is not afraid of it nor is the man. Besides, I am sure there are more "dragons" and someone can take another picture. A CLEAR picture, mind you. It would not be hard for you seeing I could not find one myself and I need proof.

Why would the man kill it? I thought they liked it in China. It protects the graves of emperors. They should fine this man and restore the dragon parts for further study.

It looks nothing like a corn snake, BTW.
edit on 20-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

Doesn't look like a corn snake at all, I was just saying that to sort of back up my credibility more or less. Hahahaha. The way the tail bends at the end though does remind me of my snake

I agree it's fake but I don't agree it looks fake / is a bad model. Like damn, thats WETA quality pretty much. It's just a really good seamless integration between the arms and body.

Also I wasn't defending this dragon really with the points I was giving above; mainly just backing up the theory that dragons could exist, but I don't believe they would be magical/spiritual beasts, just a species that evolved differently than birds.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Caption: "Meh..."

Brought to you by: dragonridr

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
As cool as it looks, it is clearly CGI AND it is still one picture. A moving one though. If you want to go into details, why is the dragon is "smoking" from his nose? I bet that hurts a lot!

Your avatar scares me everytime it moves :p

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

why is the dragon "smoking" from his nose?

Perhaps he's trying not to inhale...

Speaking of smoking...

Why did the dinosaurs live longer than the dragons?

Because they didn’t smoke.

So my avatar actually MOVED?

What are YOU smoking?

The bad joke police will be after me now for sure...

SERIOUSLY though...

If you are looking for proof, this post has some good info you might like to read.

The word ‘dinosaur’ wasn’t invented until 1841 by Sir Richard Owen. Before that time they were known as dragons. For most of human history dinosaurs were known as dragons.

Did you know the word dinosaur was not even in the dictionary in 1891? Again, for most of human history dinosaurs were known as dragons. Dragons are mentioned in the Bible 34 times. Dragons were listed in the dictionary in 1946 as “Now rare.”

What happened to the Dinosaurs?

Dinosaurs were Dragons and lived alongside Man
www.youtube.com...

PROOF THAT DINOSAURS ARE DRAGONS
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Tomatoes tomatos

I am talking about the "mythical" dragons. If you want to call dinosaurs dragons, I really do not mind it. It makes sense. It can be the layman term if you want to do that. Although some people won’t really understand you unless you explain it to them :p

Mythical dragons are not real. They fly without wings and breath smoke and fire. Very stupid sounding if I say so myself. Normal dragons *dinosaurs* are real not because I have seen one but because I saw their bones and they look real to me.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I am talking about the "mythical" dragons. If you want to call dinosaurs dragons, I really do not mind it. It makes sense. It can be the layman term if you want to do that. Although some people won’t really understand you unless you explain it to them :p

Mythical dragons are not real. They fly without wings and breath smoke and fire. Very stupid sounding if I say so myself. Normal dragons *dinosaurs* are real not because I have seen one but because I saw their bones and they look real to me.

"Science" has lied to you. They "discovered" bones for:

- Piltdown man
- Orce man
- Nebraska man
- Java man
- Neanderthal man

They are ALL frauds.

Science is NOTHING but propaganda which is the REASON why dragons are now mythical.

Anything that goes against their agenda HAS to be labeled mythical.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
When something flies without wings, I will bet you five bucks that is fake. You might be right about science but werewolves/vampires/dragons have no place in reality simply because everything related to them is hard to believe without proof. A werewolf will need one hell of a body and mind to not die during the transformation. Nothing can fly without wings unless it has a power source like space shuttles and disc shaped aircraft. That is what I am trying to say here. That these things defy the laws of EVERYTHING until someone brings a good proof of them. And no, drinking blood from glass does not mean you are a vampire who has many lives.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

That these things defy the laws of EVERYTHING until someone brings a good proof of them.

Truth and proof will ALWAYS be hidden and covered-up.

The elite are experts at deception and mind control.

Learn to recognize the difference between a hoax and a cover-up.

LEARN TO THINK IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF PROPAGANDA

Stop being gullible enough to believe the "official story".

Before you can learn to recognize the truth, you first must realize you are being lied to about EVERYTHING.

“A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.”——Dresdin James

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
There is a line between truth and imagination. Guess where flying without wings lies? There is a limit of the things I believe without proof because otherwise, they can’t be in this world. I am not asking for a lot, am I? With no proof, I should use logic and say no living thing can fly without some sort of wings. Is that so outlandish? I think it is not because so far, I have not seen such things. Hell, even the dragons in Skyrim, a video game, have wings :p

It is fun speaking with you, you do not twist my words aganist me so, thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
It looks very realistic, thats for sure. However, Im concerned about the lack of blood coming out. If this thing is being dissected with what seems to be a decent sized blade, there should defnitely be blood spilling all over the bucket.

If its a hoax, thats a key feature they overlooked.

And of course, this doesn't looks like a man at all. On topic, i find this hard to belive. There are many inconsistent things:

-Looks like a toy.
-Lack of blood as you said.
-Skin looks like latex.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just ran across a vid about this thing:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If dragons did indeed exist you can bet your ass it would be that part of the world that would be skinning them and eating their penises for some retarded purpose.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join