It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man slicing open a dragon (pics)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Sorry, I've been surfing this site for a few years before actually joining,..
Yes I apologize, I missed the 'fun' part, my bad.
Consider, I have a few post here, but thousands x+ on other sites including my own site....
I may be a virgin here with that number, However the number of posts has nothing to do with ones experience.

edit on 13-9-2012 by Lonewulph because: Spelling of course

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
reply to post by Destinyone

Sorry, I've been surfing this site for a few years before actually joining,..
Yes I apologize, I missed the 'fun' part, my bad.

That's OK...I deleted the snotty part of my post to you...so I'm sorry too...but I did add a funny to it....

Des

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

I also noticed the clever is not actually cutting it is just posed, also the plastic looking egg / emu egg.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yeah, no. It's a fake, you can tell the limbs/talons are in the exact same position in both images, indicating zero movement from an animal whose being gutted alive.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm a little disappointed, this is obviously fake. I was really rooting for an EPIC dragon comeback....Oh yes, I said comeback
haha

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandy1love
I'm a little disappointed, this is obviously fake. I was really rooting for an EPIC dragon comeback....Oh yes, I said comeback
haha

Me too! Maybe next time..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

Hey, it could happen!

Some say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So people in China are ignorant minded hoaxers like the rest of the world..Good ta know

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

haha

Me three...I dream of Dragons. So many cultures have them in their written and artifact history...gotta be something there.

Maybe in the past, Dragons traveled between dimensions...like in the Dragon Riders of Pern books.....

Oh...I wish I had a Dragon, even if only one the size of a dragonfly.....

Des

edit on 13-9-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

haha

Me three...I dream of Dragons. So many cultures have them in their written and artifact history...gotta be something there.

Maybe in the past, Dragons traveled between dimensions...like in the Dragon Riders of Pern books.....

Des

So cool...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'm not the best at reading these but it appears that the original photo(s) were doctored.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Ermagerd I want one, would look fabulous curled up looking asleep on top of my cupboard.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Ermagerd I want one, would look fabulous curled up looking asleep on top of my cupboard.

This thread got me so worked up on my love for Dragons, I went to our in-house *get an avy* thread last night, where Agarta and Zarniwhoop, artists of world talent, added a pet dragon to my avatar. See the little guy sitting over my head, on the arch of my chair. Took them all of 20 mins to get it done.

If anyone here wants any avy work done, go here and they'll fix ya up in a jiffy. Some of the best and greatest avy artists on ATS created this thread just for that purpose.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry but...

I find it incredibly humorous that so many posts are claiming "It's fake. Look! He's using the wrong knife for the job!"

Yeah...gutting dragons has a long, well defined history of the appropriate process and tools for cutting into them.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

Has nothing to do with the dragon everything to do with the purpose of the tool.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

I think it's fake.

But here is my issue. If this was taken in China, even if it was real, that person would most likely use a what they are used to using. That isn't a cleaver, that's a Chinese chef knife. It's used for just about everything in the kitchen from heavy duty use as you would a full traditional chef knife, down to delicate work like chiffonade.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

haha

Des

I completely agree, dragons have been documented throughout our history and by many different cultures. Even the History channel has entertained the idea of their existence. It's kind of hard to believe all of these ancient cultures, with no relation to each other, would decide to create images and stories of the same creature.

I like the interdemensional theory as well
The universe is full of possibilities! I'm of the oppinion that there are thousands of worlds waiting for us to discover and we will have eternity to do so, once we complete the human cycle. I'll be crossing my fingers for dragon world!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

A wonderfully fantastic image you have painted in one short sentence, talent.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The Fake "History" Channel's documentary "The Quest for Dragons" is on YouTube

It looks like the usual MSM propaganda although...

Quest for Dragons ACT 1
www.youtube.com...

Quest for Dragons Part 1 (Dutch subtitles)
www.youtube.com...

The History Channel's "The Quest for Dragons" was filled with half-truths and significant omissions

Predictably, the program took the position that the mountains of evidence in cultures all over the world about dragons was based on overactive imaginations, on discoveries of fossilized dinosaurs, or on misinterpretations of natural phenomenon.

The worldwide evidence and eye-witness accounts, include many sightings in the 20th century, are too compelling to be dismissed the way this program did.

The Quest for Dragons

This looked interesting as well but not sure what its all about (check the comments):

Dragons, a Fantasy made Real - Part 1
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by Julio

You are kidding right? Two photos of a badly constructed toy dragon and people start questioning if they exist

It's not even that realistic for gods sake!

Badly constructed? What's your beef pal? I doubt if the thing is real, but being an artist and sculptor by trade, i doubt i could do any better 'constructing' a crypto dragon ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join