It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man slicing open a dragon (pics)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

It has no wings!!! *Facepalm*

Chinese Dragons don't have wings genius.

Nice try..

You might want to go facepalm yourself again.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
"A man slicing open a dragon..."

Anyone else besides me asking themselves WHY?

EDIT: OK, I think I got it figured it out: "Roast Baby Dragon". ..tastes just like chicken

Woohoooo!!!!

David Icke eat your heart out!

edit on 13-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Fake Fake Fake. First he is using the wrong kind of knife to cut it open, c'mon really you can afford the camera and the computer to put it online and not a suitable knife? Then I have to ask why photos? If you are going to gut a previously undiscovered creature you have to know a long video clip is the way to go.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
ATS is going downhill FAST!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Julio

How could a animal with such a limber skeletal structure walk of those legs i ask you, It's stomach would drag on the ground, it's less than 1/4 the size of a dachshund and twice the length!

Well I completely agree it's a fake.....Nonetheless I feel the need to point out that such a long snakelike body with relatively tiny legs isn't such an unheard of thing. I could probably find a better example, if I had more time....but this video of a Skink lizard illustrates a similar snake like body with tiny legs

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Julio

understandably, they don't exist. someone suggested earlier that lizards don't have hair. I thought it was more of a feather plumage. Dinosaurs were proven to have feathers. Decorative or warming feathers would be more likely to look like hair than feathers meant for flight (opinion). Also the proportion could be plausible because lizards have all kinds of weird shaped bodies. Some lizards, surprisingly, can completely drop a tail then regenerate a new one. So, what I am getting at is reptilians are highly adaptable and there are a lot of cold days in the elevations of mountainous china.
(not because I'm mad, but because he is breathing fire:roll
)
edit on 13-9-2012 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Can't remember the name of that artist, but he/she has made a few crypto creatures like this, I'd be willing to wager that he/she is behind this too

if you remember, please post.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
i dont know where to start really, so i'll just leave it at how shocked i am that anyone could look at the pics and even doubt that this is a hoax/wind-up/whatever

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
What the hell is that? It doesn't even look like a Dragon. That looks like a toy and it's too Ugly.. Not sure who made that

Why those people want to eat everything..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm sorry people are getting so upset over this post. If there's anything I can do to console you, let me know.

It's not a blurry picture of a bear, or a shiny dot in the sky. It's 100% in your face, and totally open for debate. I find it remarkable how easily people will call something fake just because they haven't seen it before. The first time I saw a picture of an Alligator Gar, I thought it was just a crude photoshop of a crocodile head on a fish, but the bastard's real, and it blew my mind.

I honestly think if this was a quarter of the size, it would be completely believable.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AncietSoul
What the hell is that? It doesn't even look like a Dragon. That looks like a toy and it's too Ugly.. Not sure who made that

Why those people want to eat everything..

"It doesn't even look like a dragon"

Enlighten me, good sir, on proper dragon anatomy.

It's like seeing a hovering craft 12 feet away from you with a window showing Greys inside and saying to yourself "They aren't alien enough. They aren't similar enough to the crude drawings of eyewitness reports"

Also, google image search Chinese Dragon. Or watch Mulan.

Originally posted by Turkenstein
reply to post by Julio

understandably, they don't exist. someone suggested earlier that lizards don't have hair. I thought it was more of a feather plumage. Dinosaurs were proven to have feathers. Decorative or warming feathers would be more likely to look like hair than feathers meant for flight (opinion). Also the proportion could be plausible because lizards have all kinds of weird shaped bodies. Some lizards, surprisingly, can completely drop a tail then regenerate a new one. So, what I am getting at is reptilians are highly adaptable and there are a lot of cold days in the elevations of mountainous china.
(not because I'm mad, but because he is breathing fire:roll
)
edit on 13-9-2012 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

This is the kind of thinking I like to see! I love your opinion on the way the hair could have evolved, and you're very right about reptiles being adaptable. I have to geckos of my own and if you tug on their tails the tails will pop off D:

Also, I 100% disagree with people saying it's a toy. When I was a kid, that dragon would have been the bees knees as a toy. The thing is, manufacturers aren't going to put such fine detail into the feet and hair. Making a mold for feet like that would be a pain in the ass...

If anything it's an awesome piece of artwork using different animal parts.

edit on 9/13/2012 by Julio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Originally posted by Turkenstein
understandably, they don't exist.

NEVER forget, we have been lied to about EVERYTHING...

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

Anything and everything that points towards the truth has been removed from history:

The word ‘dinosaur’ wasn’t invented until 1841 by Sir Richard Owen. Before that time they were known as dragons. For most of human history dinosaurs were known as dragons.

Did you know the word dinosaur was not even in the dictionary in 1891? Again, for most of human history dinosaurs were known as dragons. Dragons are mentioned in the Bible 34 times. Dragons were listed in the dictionary in 1946 as “Now rare.”

What happened to the Dinosaurs?

Dragons or Dinosaurs? Trailer
www.youtube.com...

Dinosaurs were Dragons and lived alongside Man
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Dinosaurs & Dragon Legends
www.youtube.com...

PROOF THAT DINOSAURS ARE DRAGONS
www.youtube.com...

Proof Dinosaurs Lived With Man
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Google: Dinosaurs were Dragons

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

I have no issue with its size or proportions at all. But it is still clearly fake, especially if you are living in China where the find is one of the few paths to climbing the economic ladder. You just aren't going to have your buddy take photos while you slice it open in the backyard.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
good fake if nothing else

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

It has no wings!!! *Facepalm*

They have yet to grow in?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Fake for sure... but if not .. well the skin would make boots that keep your feet warm..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Aren't we dragon this out a bit!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Clearly fake but fun.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

Thanks for sharing.
Dear friend if a couple of photos of some guy carving into a home made movie prop that didn't make it on the world news tonight with Diane sawyer actually invokes even the slightest idea of considering it real, makes me wonder why I even thought for a moment I might click on this post and find something interestingly plausible.
I see you have your doubts as well.
Where's the video of this thing squirming around upon capture? Why is he on his back porch slicing into it over a bucket wearing his best pj's and flip flops like it is a common house rat? I can make this at home, for the love!

Cheers!

edit on 13-9-2012 by Lonewulph because: Removed arrogance

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Looks incredibly fake...

In the .0001% chance it's real I'm glad it's dead.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
reply to post by Julio

Thanks for sharing.
Dear friend if a couple of photos of some guy carving into a home made movie prop that didn't make it on the world news tonight with Diane sawyer actually invokes even the slightest idea of considering it real, makes me wonder why I even thought for a moment I might click on this post and find something interestingly plausible.
Where's the video of this thing squirming around upon capture? Why is he on his back porch slicing into it over a bucket wearing his best pj's and flip flops like it is a common house rat? I can make this at home, for the love!
OP, forgive me, I babble. Seriously, I have an alien in a jar of alcohol I'll sell you for $200 bucks, originally priced at 2 million. I actually have two pictures of me putting it into the actual jar! For real by golly!
Sorry guys, I'm just so tired of devoting myself to this site only to click on obvious silliness...and I'm the new guy, can't even start my own post yet
Cheers!

edit on 13-9-2012 by Lonewulph because: Forgot to remind I'm a new guy

.We're having fun...you should learn how to go with the flow.....As far as your Alien in a jar...pics or it didn't happen....

Des

edit on 13-9-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join