It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes- Traffic Cam 7/10/2012 Good software needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hello, This is my first real (other than introduction) thread.

I came across this video today and I am computer challenged, OS challenged and of course software challenged.

I tried to go to www.cite-web.com... and enter in this citation number 12R44104. The site won't come up for me.

The citation number is the one in the video that says that on July 10, 2012 James Holmes got a ticket for running a red light. You can see the car, I know you can see the tags, but I was wondering if anyone can make out if his hair is dyed, yet?

Again I am getting better, but still challenged here is the link. The citation appers at the 1:13-1:14 mark.

YouTube link

Thank you
edit on 12-9-2012 by froglette because: Youtube video number

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Citation # 12R44104

PIN # 276938030

then you get the website to load.

Looks the same to me..

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Ignore
edit on 12-9-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Interesting find Frog..... His hair does look reddish through my tired eyes, but I could be wrong.....this whole story is just odd... S&F for taking your time out and bringing this here to ATS. thank you...waiting for other members opinions....

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

It's not a year prior as in the press conference, it is 10 days before the shootings.

July 10, 2012 not October 2011.

5 Days after him "joining" Adult Friend Finder with bright orange hair.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by froglette

dood was on Adult Friend Finder

did you have to create an account there
to see his pics, were you able to find a friend

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Yes, no and no, not my kind of site.

You can do a search and come up with them, if you want.

If not, here is a link to Business Insider It is from July 21, 2012 titled

Shooting Suspect James Holmes Had An Adult Friend Finder Profile With A Cryptic Message

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
someone that had a few drinks with Holmes a few days before the shooting said he didn't have orange hair then, it was still brown. So if it's not orange in the traffic cam it's a good way to tell if these people reporting things are accurate and honest. then there's the neighbor that said she seen Holmes with orange hair a few hours before the shooting running with another man. now I wonder if they bothered to try and track down the person he was with that day.

edit on 12-9-2012 by xerrnoip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by froglette

Well myipad died and deleted my entire reply 1 word before it was sent. This one pry won't be nearly as in depth and awesome. But I shall try, for the sake of your time.
What if the powers that may or may not have made him do such a massacre set up the page as more criminalizing evidence against him. I doubt any man in his right mind would say he has a small *cough* ya know. Especially whilst trying to find a "friend". Plus some of the details such as smoking and drugs, I don't care for the answers. Prefer not to say you smoke cigarettes? Ok then, let's just tell how small the.... Is. But really, the drugs I can kind of understand. But what if they didn't want to say he's using psychiatric drugs, administered by the same kind of people who could have been involved with RFK's assassin (who's name doesn't come to mind at this moment).
Long story short, I feel it could be a sham of a page. Set up by the ones in charge, while also kind of making fun of him.

I'm no professional conspiracist, but I think I'm on the right trail

Just figured I post this, I thought it was a pretty original idea.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by secretmonkeypants

I have thought this same thing. Plus his Adult Friend Finder page supposedly said "Will you come visit me in prison?" - I mean really, that to me is just blatantly obvious that TPTB set this page up to make him appear guilty. Who would be on that site looking for a "friend" and purposely make themselves look like a criminal or nutcase? Just my honest opinion, but I think his page is fake.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SkyWatcher13

I'm glad you pointed that out, I knew I was forgetting something. I mean come on, it's probably not the best way to pick up chicks online, by telling them they'll talk to you through a phone and bullet proof glass.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Wow no way... video doesn't exist already?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by secretmonkeypants

You never with the females that are members of that site, they may think that's hot!

But seriously though, you're right I don't see many women going for that pick up line.

top topics

join