It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government finally admits that 9/11 toxins caused cancers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Government finally admits that 9/11 toxins caused cancers

rt.com

after all this time they have admitted to the toxins at the world trade centre that made firemen and police sick and even gave them cancer
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I did a search for this but could not find a thread about it so here you go ,
always makes me wonder when governments take there time to admit to things like this ,if it is just to save money on pay outs,

In the uk it took along time for them to admit about asbestos by the time they did admit most of the people had died from there illness,

I do find it disgusting when them who was effected with illness on 9/11 was all carrying out there duty's ,
no matter what your beliefs are to the causes of 9/11 them men and women was serving there country and deserve proper treatment and compensation

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12-9-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Of course any police officer, fire fighter and paramedic (as well as SES-type volunteers) deserve and need protection, compensation and medical treatment when they suffer injury or illness while in the line of duty. If they weren’t entitled to such things, who would want to put their life and health in danger with no safety net? Most of these people have families to provide for. I’m sure they don’t make soldiers pay for medical expenses when they’re wounded in battle, so why should it be different for these people? Pretty shameful behaviour, really. No excuses for it. A lot of people involved are getting sick, it’s no coincidence. I don’t really believe in coincidence, it’s a convenient out-clause.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yeah, never mind the 700X Tritium they failed to explain away with gun sights and exit signs or the radiological contamination protocols during the cleanup.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think those toxins were the least of our worries. And of all the people that were there, I don't think anyone cared about getting sick. The point was to save lives...if personal health was such a priority, those firefighters would never have gone near the place.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

they was given the all clear to go in and do there job , they was told it was safe by some government department i am sorry i can not remember there name ,
so they was lied to , most of them would still have gone in ,if they had been told the truth but they could have took more precautions knowing what toxins there was ,,

join