It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To David Wicock fans, a quick question.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

But he's not a disinfo agent, or a liar, at least on purpose.
reply to post by fourthmeal

i agree with that part.

So what is he then, Id guess hes just a guy with an actrive imagnination, who lives with his mum, has a lot of spare time on his hands, has run out of money so... naturally...is working on a way to refill his bankaccount.
edit on 13-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: Cults destroy individuals.

Nah, he's actually married and has his own house. I once saw an interview on YouTube that was filmed at his residence.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
So how does any of this tie into 2012?

Is there anything here other than Wilcock and his alien menagerie?

Simple. ALL are here to watch us, and see what it is we will do. It is the biggest question in this sector. What will the Human Race do when life as they know it changes so dramatically they will not even recognize it?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The human being is not drastically different than he was thousands of years ago. That scenario wont change anytime too soon. The only thing that can change is the individual. If he/she is determined enough they can choose another path. That path is not an easy way out its hard and mabey harder than the mainstream path left behind. Nothing that means anything in this life is easy. Now reading what i wrote i dont think it belongs on this thread as what im describing involves the person the individual and its their own personal journey where they are their own leader.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This idea of the world changing so fast and people being unable to keep up was a tale proposed by Alvin Toffler in Future Shock. It did not turn out as Toffler claimed. In fact, people are hungrier each day for change and easily adapt to it.

2012 is not bringing any changes that are great or big.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

a fair prediction

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

This idea of the world changing so fast and people being unable to keep up was a tale proposed by Alvin Toffler in Future Shock. It did not turn out as Toffler claimed. In fact, people are hungrier each day for change and easily adapt to it.

hahahahahhahahaha

Living in a cellar or cave at the moment?

No seriously, do you not see it around you?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join