It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To David Wicock fans, a quick question.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Let me start by saying that I enjoy david's work and find it peaceful in general.

So I sat down and watched the first hour or so of Event Horizon, for possibly the 100 millionth time and a strange thing occured to me....

at one point he says that there are 67 million planets with life in our solar system at this dimensional frequency, and that the human body is a design to express conciousness, and the closest diversion you get is the typical grey.

I'm not saying were the only humanoid species out there but i don't find it likley

later when discussing the great pyramid he states that the measurement of an egyptian inch is to be used to represent 1 year, and at a certain point we should change this due to events unfolding to rapidly (so say the guy who wrote the book) but he then continues to ask the question of "why not?"

as such my question is this.... "why not" indeed what would stop the passage of events unfolding so quickly, but then in turn "Why?" would the galaxy or universe for that matter be made up of only humanesque life forms? Especially when you look at others opinions as in "lizard men" "centaurs" and who knows what else... (mabey these examples are still considerd humanoid but they sound a little more far out than a grey to me)

Am I missing the point? is there something I've left out? He also askes what strips the pyramid timeline of this ability? what would strip the galaxy of crating all sorts of wonderous beings?

Love, Light, and all that crap....

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blazingdefiance

David Wilcock is a useful idiot. He is fed disinfo, much of which he believes and passes it on. There are many in his category, you know, just enough truth to catch the not too bright and lots of fantasy and nonsense. Others like him are David Icke, Benjamin Fulford, Alex Jones, Peggy Kane, Stewart Swerdlow and the list goes on. If the system is to be controlled, then the opposition must be controlled and the "inside stories" must be controlled. You must believe that you have dug deeper than the surface story and found the truth but what you have is the controlled truth and it is injected with appropriate lies to keep you from the true story.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

and what is that in your opinion?
edit on 12/9/2012 by blazingdefiance because: spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
David Wilcox is a plagiarist. In Fact right from event horizon. he stole the work. by adding onto his ideas that came from event horizon. For that FACT alone, to me, he is nothing more than the Elf's face that got slammed with a frying pan when he was a kid, guy.

He is a high school geek that was given the chance to gain his 15 minutes of fame. Like all others before and after him, he made a prediction, based on the reputable SOURCE gadgetry. He was wrong, so of course he knew he could come back, because he could hide behind his source that truly wasn't real, and blame it all on him or her. If he was smart, by even the smallest of means, he would have blamed the fiasco on his period. He whined and cried like the childish sissy boy that he is. He left the scene for a year after he was embarrassed, to rejoin forces with his mother and suckle on her nurturing wrinkled up motherly milk flowers, all to weep his innocence away.

To only come back as the same pathetic piece of amphibian shart that he is, joining sides with the ones corrupting the scene that once stood for dignity, truth, valor and TRUTH!

With all these needless antics, false prophets, fear mongering dictionary devilish creatures, hoaxsters, hidden symbolism, false flag attack warnings, when are you guys going to realize that all this, this whole scene has been created because people need a sense of belief, a sens of longing, even for the out of place individuals who can't succeed thus far in life need some sort of purpose to hope fro a different world. But it is not going to happen.

There is a great deal of money in advertising,merchandising, dvd's, YouTube, Google, pay per clicks etc that have enveloped this realm that we call home. Yet everything that you and I stand for is being leaked and caressed and abused right before our eyes, but we wake up every morning and jump on ATS right away. We go to P.C to see the fat slob of a beast with a song-stressful voice that will imprison and tone deaf any one person whom listens to her god awful voice, and check out pictures of her travels around the world with known criminals, all the while asking for donations to fund those travels, and you suckers providing those donations so she can finally get her retirement income that she feels is dully warranted. We check out Alex Jones to hopefully understand another word in the verbose English vocabulary, and if lucky enough we might get to see him sell yet another 1 of 1000's of products within his fast and rambunctious ramblings that most can't comprehend. We may check out Shawn David Morton because we saw him on TV, not realizing he is a CRIMINAL, and has stolen millions of dollars from his so called clients by providing prophetic false stock market information. Only to get a spot on an international TV show filled with the same dummies and morons who have been at the helm steering this bizarre boat of wickedly played money grabbing wizardry. For that I do give them Kudos, because they have suckered everyone in, in a new and exciting way. It won't stop. It never will.

Because somewhere, someday, some new retard is going to see a Simpsons Episode and think that the world is going to end, or the gathering of athletes around the world will cause massive devastation, or that Obama (who inherited the biggest # storm in the world AND FIXED YOUR Fawking COUNTRY, because you morons elected the wrong person more than once)(if one believes in elections anyways) can't do the job, when he has done more than the last guy, by cleaning up whatever he could of that massive stink hole. Or that Hollywood singers are owned by the devil. Or that,there will be another 2000, a 2012, etc etc.

HOPEFULLY the picture is becoming clearer.

The end.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

David speaks with half truths, they are everywhere.

There is only man that speaks the whole truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Actually, I like David for who he is, and what he has tried to do. I don't think he has all the answers, or is telling lies. I think he's a regular human being trying to do something in this life that serves others, while serving self. In other words I believe he tries to live the Law of One, as best as his current consciousness state can do.

I don't think he purposely plagiarizes. I can sympathize with people who think he does though, I can see how that would be a possible conclusion. He researches a TON of articles, internalizes them, and spits them back out with his interpretation, but it is only his interpretation that is his, while the info that is sourced as a base of information is of course many other people and his interpretation may be identical or incredibly similar to the base source's as well. Point being, he probably sounds like he's copying someone. He does now cite sources where possible, and has been much better at that lately, so maybe its just a writer maturation thing.

What David now does well I believe is show the "Big Picture", as best as possible. Sure we can delve into individual experiments he cites, and the ramifications of those discoveries. But the larger final image we get of what reality is is really the point. Individual conclusions merely fade into an underlying motion and energy (He likes to call it the "Source Field"), and to that point I give David credit.

You can't get mad at the guy for trying to help turn the world into a better place. His work into "Financial Tyranny" was astounding. Is it all true? Maybe. Some of it has certainly come to fruition. The sheer research he put into that topic alone was amazing. It had almost nothing to do with light / love and higher consciousness but it was, at the moment it was brought up, a very important topic that needs to be talked about, and still is.

BTW, to really learn about the inch and other measurements, I watched "Hidden in Plain Sight", a great free youtube documentary. Look for it if you haven't yet seen it.

To the snide comment that David is some sort of false idol.. LOL. Are you citing Jesus? God in general? For once, try to leave indoctrinated religion out of a discussion. David himself said he's long been studying Zoroastrian religion, and to you I suggest you do the same. Christianity's founding principals are based of it. To ASSUME that what you read in a book is correct (yet this book was written LONG after the Church crushed Zoroastrian religion from history), would be a big mistake on your part. Again, part of the Big Picture and all.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wilcock is a copier. None of his ideas are his. He takes someone's idea and writes up his version.

He is also known to misrepresent just about everything he writes. He pretends that it is well researched by placing links to articles in journals. Check out the links and see that the referenced material does not state what he claiming.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blazingdefiance
reply to post by rollsthepaul

and what is that in your opinion?
edit on 12/9/2012 by blazingdefiance because: spelling

I think his opinion is that you should take it all with a grain of salt... well.. at least this is my sage advice to you

IRM

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I enjoy David's work also, and know he says what he thinks is right, and true, and many think that is not the case. Such is human nature. As for the question on species, I think that for every different species here on the planet, there are that species' counterparts out there someplace. Here is a pretty extensive page on the different species:

The A-Z Of Alien Species

The Reptilians David and the other David speak of are creations of the Draco.

Mythology

During the time that Draco's star Thuban was the pole star, it would have appeared to ancient sky watchers that the Earth revolved around Draco. Dragons and other similar creatures often played a role in creation myths. In these stories the gods would often battle such creatures for control of the Earth. When defeated, the dragons were flung up into the skies.

Roman myth calls this dragon Ladon and he guarded the golden apples on a tree in a garden tended by the Hesperides, the daughters of Atlas. Hercules was sent to obtain the apples while under pledge to Eurystheus. He learned from Nereus that he could not pluck the apples himself, but must get help from Atlas. Hercules shot and killed Ladon with an arrow, making way for Atlas to enter and pluck the golden apples. The goddess Hera was greatly distressed by the death of Ladon and placed the dragon in the heavens.

A Greek legend tells the story of Draco as a horrible dragon that guarded a sacred spring and slew the soldiers of Cadmus (first king of Thebes) who had been sent to gather water. Cadmus then fought the dragon and won,. After the dragon died, Athena appeared and told Cadmus to sow the ground with the creature's teeth. The teeth immediately sprang up as a group of armed soldiers who helped Cadmus found Thebes.

A Babylonian creation story tells of Tiamat, who turned herself into a dragon but was later defeated and split into two parts. One part became the heavens and the other, the Earth.

A Chinese tale sees the stars as the dragon who eats the Sun or Moon (possible represented by the north star Polaris) in an eclipse. During a real eclipse, ancient Chinese would make as much noise as possible, banging on pots and pans to try and scare away the dragon which was eating the Sun or Moon.

A Norse creation myth tells of a dragon who gnaws at the roots of Ygdrasil, the tree that covers the world.
source

More Information:

Reptilian Symbols, Influences and History

The Draconian/Saurian War Conspiracy

DRACONIAN INFILTRATION AND INTERVENTION IN EARTH SOCIETY...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
he could just drop the cayce act, stick to the message and stop dropping dates.
i don't think he is an intentional fraud or faker though, he's just too gullible for me to take him seriously.

he's an okay kid

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So how does any of this tie into 2012?

Is there anything here other than Wilcock and his alien menagerie?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
A lot of these comments prove to me that there are people here who are commenting on David's blog and books without actually reading any recent info. Like most people, he's maturing and growing, and has stopped a lot of the bad habits like poor source citing.

Just about everything from this year and forward has been much more grounded and well-researched, IMO.

He has dropped the Cayce stuff as far as I know.

He's a human, like you and like me. I can see through most dog-and-pony shows, I don't think he's putting one on. I think he's just trying to figure things out and show what he's found, and maybe he did that poorly in the beginning but lately he's really on-point, again IMO.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

David speaks with half truths, they are everywhere.

There is only man that speaks the whole truth.

Which man is that? Can I meet him, praise him, adore him and eternally worship him as we rightfully should?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Just about everything from this year and forward has been much more grounded and well-researched, IMO.

Is that true? All I ever see is misrepresentations. I don't see poor references.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ever since he finished The Source Field Investigations, his work has been very academic in nature; I think he's been far more on point, and largely because much of his work hasn't been in the metaphysical realm but rather the geopolitical and historical as of late. Is there some disinfo in there at times? Probably. I don't know of any source that I can blindly trust. You run everything through your gut. But yea, basically since he did Financial Tyranny he's been very diligent, providing sources for nearly all that he brings up with backlinks and everything. I totally agree that he had some less than impressive moments in his past, but I also feel he's matured a great deal. I don't really find he affects my life in any way if i'm not interested in him at the time, so I don't see the reason to hate.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

A lot of these comments prove to me that there are people here who are commenting on David's blog and books without actually reading any recent info. Like most people, he's maturing and growing, and has stopped a lot of the bad habits like poor source citing.

Has he stopped lying? That would be a good thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I notice weak willed types fall for people like this. I guess that says alot about the huumna condition.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul

David Wilcock is a useful idiot. He is fed disinfo, much of which he believes and passes it on. There are many in his category, you know, just enough truth to catch the not too bright and lots of fantasy and nonsense. Others like him are David Icke, Benjamin Fulford, Alex Jones, Peggy Kane, Stewart Swerdlow and the list goes on. If the system is to be controlled, then the opposition must be controlled and the "inside stories" must be controlled. You must believe that you have dug deeper than the surface story and found the truth but what you have is the controlled truth and it is injected with appropriate lies to keep you from the true story.

I can agree with this. When he speaks it seems like everything he's saying is scripted, as though it didn't even come from his own mind. Before you know it the TPTB will be using his colossal forehead as a screen to project their propaganda films on.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Eh, I can see there is already snide mudslinging going on, so I'm going to step out. Calling people weak-willed because they read a blog and try to gain increased awareness... yeah sure.

Actually I'll keep reading his blog, and keep making up my own mind. He's right on some thing, he's wrong on others. Simple stuff. But he's not a disinfo agent, or a liar, at least on purpose.

Regardless, people are mired in the past on their viewpoints, this thread has shown perfect example.

I also watch Rob Bryanton. Just in case someone calls him something, too.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

But he's not a disinfo agent, or a liar, at least on purpose.

i agree with that part.

So what is he then, Id guess hes just a guy with an actrive imagnination, who lives with his mum, has a lot of spare time on his hands, has run out of money so... naturally...is working on a way to refill his bankaccount.
edit on 13-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: Cults destroy individuals.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join