It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rate The Last Movie You Watched

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

The Man From Earth 10/10

Not the last movie i watched but i thought it deserved another mention not enough people have seen it..watch it!

Judge Dredd 7/10

Forget the cheesey Stallone version this is how Judge Dredd should of been made in first place - a must for comic fans!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm watching the new Red Dawn movie.

PROPAGANDA/10

www.1channel.ch...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Predator
Was bored and dint know what to put on. Was pretty surprised, the acting is amazing but still decent enough for me to enjoy it, the fact that its old now makes me cut it some slack.
Effects were good for their time and well its Arnie, always fun to see him pull something out of the bag innit?
id have to give it 3.5 out 5 as there where chances for more plot but over all enjoyed it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The new Red Dawn. 3/10. Not even worth the watch.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The Amazing Spiderman: 3/5
The acting at times was too stiff and the plot was really rushed.

I found Andrew Garfield a bit much at times, sometimes he was as rigid as a plank then other times too loose.

Why bother with web shooters if they're not going to run out at some critical point?

Spiderman 2 is still the best Spiderman movie and still IMO one of the best superhero movies (also the movie tie in game Spiderman 2 is the best superhero game) They just got it so right with that movie.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This is 40 an awesome movie, watched last night online at my friend's house. 8/10.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Django Unchained

1/10. About 45 minutes in I started gagging. If you've seen it you will either understand or call me a wuss. I have always loved the Tarantino brand of gore, from the ear-and-gasoline scene in Reservoir Dogs to the Dusk Till Dawn freakshow. But I've never watched scenes like that. I've never listened to screaming like that. It was otherworldly. Done thinking about that now. Just wish I'd read a comment like this one before I sat down with my popcorn all excited for movie night with the boyfriend and ending up all but psychologically scarred.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I recently watched Cloud Atlas and except for seeing Tom Hanks in too many scenes, I found quite alot of the story line to be predictable, yet still thought-provoking...so, as I am very stingy with my ratings, this movie gets a 3.5 out of 5. If I ever watch it a second time, I may revise that rating.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Just got done watching Mama. Wow, such a creepy movie. Lots of scary moments and it didn't end the way I expected, which is always a bonus for me. Some might not get it, but it's a new take on the wandering spirit-type films. I'd give this movie an 8/10 but watched a cam version.

Also watched The Last Stand twice. Was a great action movie, plus somewhat plausible which is always nice. "Ahnold" is pretty reserved in this movie and yet his character stands out nonetheless. I give it a 9/10 even for a cam version.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Not sure how many reviews are allowed/warranted per post but wanted to add 2 more.

The Collection is an awesome horror movie. Different than a lot of horror movies out lately. I give it a 10/10.

The Promised Land is a great movie exploring what big corps are willing to do for profits and how it affects their employees and the little people caught up in their machinations. I give it a 10/10 as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Last movie I just watched made me think about the Japan earthquake ---en.wikipedia.org... that happened last March '2011 ..

It was an animation movie called (Summer Wars) ---en.wikipedia.org...
And if pay attention to little "conspiracy" clues while watching the movie, you will notice some eerie coincidences..

#cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I went to see The Life of Pi last night and really enjoyed it. The cinematography, the musical score, the special effects (in 3D) were all amazing. No wonder it's up for 11 Academy Awards nominations...

The story was far fetched at times but the Life of Pi is somewhat like a legend being told. The religious overtone kinda put me off and this is why I'd give a strong 8/10 and not a 10/10, which could have happened.

Well worth seeing !!!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
"She's So Lovely"...
Gets a 3-5 because I absolutely HAAAAAATE John Travolta....

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"Warm Bodies"

Nice little movie, I wasn't expecting much, but it was pretty entertaining. Very original premise, and the actor really made you believe he was a zombie becoming a bit more human. John Malkovich has a surprisingly small part. The inner monologue narration from the zombie perspective is often funny, as are his fellow ghouls. Nice ending too (which is rare for a zom-com).

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I thought the movie was pretty good. I like the bond movies too so i guess that helped. The only thing I didn't agree with was that Bane is a secondary villain with Poison Ivy. I don't understand why he was a solo act in this movie. He was a sidekick in the comics.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
End of Watch.
High ratings from me.
The acting is superb, story is gripping.
It's about 2 cops in south central LA.
The action is very real looking but it's more a film about people than a full on action film.

I loved it and would recommend it to everyone.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thov420
Not sure how many reviews are allowed/warranted per post but wanted to add 2 more.

The Collection is an awesome horror movie. Different than a lot of horror movies out lately. I give it a 10/10.

The Promised Land is a great movie exploring what big corps are willing to do for profits and how it affects their employees and the little people caught up in their machinations. I give it a 10/10 as well.

You know "the collection" is a sequel to "the collector" right?
I didn't know the collection existed.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 The Dream Master. A classic horror movie that everyone must see because their lives depend on it!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Going by the thread title,the last movie that I watched was The Angry Red Planet!
A low budget sci-fi from 1960.A fun movie to watch with the kiddies,no cussing,
minor violence.You can get a headache from the red screen though.
I love that crab/bat/mouse creature towards the end.Then you have the amoeba
that was made using red and green jello,or it looked like jello to me.
From a scale from one to ten,I give it a three for being entertaining,a drive-in classic.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Argo - 4 out of 5 stars. This one really surprised me. Nice job Ben.

Lincoln - 3 out of 5 stars. This was a personal preference. DD Lewis is one of my favorite actors, Spielberg my favorite director. The acting was great and the cinematography was beautiful. However, it was extremely boring for most of the time. I did learn a lot about the 13th amendment and the history surrounding it but I would have much rather have watched a biopic of Lincoln than just this moment in time. I'm glad I watched but I will most likely never watch it again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join