It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do NOT spread LOVE or you'll be assassinated.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Really? You've never seen the connection?

Not really,because above all else they shook the political foundation of their time.
For example Jesus(i'm not a christian) was preaching love,but died because those who had power at the time (the priests) were afraid that they will lose the power and the influence they had over the people.According to the bible,it wasn't what he was preaching that got him killed.They didn't care where people believed as long as they followed them and their commands.
And the same thing goes for the rest of them.

I always saw the politics and the goverments getting involved and i missed the bigger picture.
Forgive me.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sorry for the long time with no replies guys. Work has been hectic, and I tried to get to reply this morning and my computer died right as I was typing and I had to go to work. You guys should check out the link I'll post below, and I love and appreciate you all for commenting, starring, flagging, etc.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
A very funny man named George Carlin, in his last comedy sketch before his death, mentioned that nearly every person in this world that said "Love thy neighbor," "spread love," or "hate is bad" was assassinated.

Jesus Christ (for those that believe)
Martin Luther King Jr.
John F. Kennedy
John Lennon

The list goes on. What is going on here? Who doesn't want us to love and why don't they want us to see what happens when we all just get along?
edit on 12-9-2012 by johnwilkesbooth because: accidental no-post

I think we are starting to ask the correct questions here.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Take the risk of 'preaching' or 'spreading' any truth, any idea, and 'love' (call it what you will) which goes against TPTB and you're at risk. Period. I'm not belittling your point, but reaffirming it.

peace

Charismatic personalities draw crazy worshippers (John Lennon);(didn't John Hinkley think he was Lennon and was somehow trying to impress Jodie Foster?)

people who piss off the local regime (Jesus);

or threaten the status quo( Martin Luther King& Mahatma Ghandi)

are playing with fire...
"what's love got to do with it"?

edit on 13-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

I suppose the act of spreading love can be considered an act of treason in some places and to some. But all the people you listed like Jesus did not get killed because they were preaching love or love you fellow man or having love for mankind in general, oh and womankind lets not forget about them they seem to be part of the thing call mankind.

In fact love is something that can mean many things, what is love to somebody can be something else to somebody else, in fact its been way to overused and can mean to many things to really be something that is one overall clear thing with one clear meaning. Love is not exact same thing to every single person on this planet. If anything the things people like Jesus were preaching was something more along the lines of having respect and understanding for all people and creatures. Which I suppose can be translated into having love, but then again its just a bit vague.

But he and the other ones you listed got short end of things, and ya even got killed or assassinated, because they broke one of the oldest laws of this world. That law being, "no good deed goes unpunished" In everything the last thing that trips you or leads you down the path into death or degeneration is almost always the thing you do not see, or the thing you do not want to see. And for those that see it and go about doing something about it, well there stirring the bee hive and If you go against the grain things will be rough for you, because the nail that sticks out gets hammered.

It is the way of things while living in societies and just in life in general. It is always much easier to follow the path that has been trodden then walk or make new paths through the jungle called life. All the people you listed were sticking out of the complacency of there society's and going against the grain of things, and so they got hammered. Mostly because they were going against the order of things, and the order and powers of there day....But ya some of those powers do operate and thrive in the strife's of mankind, and womankind so ya in a way love is the antimatter of such things.

And love, well even in love the rule of no good deed goes unpunished sticks true. Because most times when things really hit the fan, its usually the lovers who stick around and grit things through. And contrary to popular believe you can not be a warrior without being a lover, the two are not separable. There is no such thing as being a lover or a warrior, if you are one...then you are the other. And most times even in relationships. When things get to be to much, or something happened or somebody wronged us, its not the person or the thing that wronged us that people take it out on, but its the ones they love, because they know that they will just stand there and take it.

Which is a very nice thing to do, its even a good deed, but as those that have walked the paths before will tell you, that no good deed goes unpunished, and the answers are never as clear cut as that. And in the end more often then not, the bogie man and the demons you are avoiding is not some external thing, but its usually withing yourself, most often it is yourself, the part of yourself that you can not see or do not want to look at or understand, and so you fear it.

Most of the things people fears today is exactly that, only projected on mass, the accumulation of there fears and there unknowns the things that they deem evil. And they even give them all fancy names like the devil, or the powers that be, or this group, or that group which is afflicting them. But in the end none of it would exist if at first it did not exist within some capacity in every single person out there, in the end its all manifestations of the things inside you.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

He could BE using an nlp number; in reading his messages on LOVING I noticed that if you read only his caps IT kinda makes an embedded message, the theory is that it WORKS on your subconscious

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

"When things get to be to much, or something happened or somebody wronged us, its not the person or the thing that wronged us that people take it out on, but its the ones they love, because they know that they will just stand there and take it."

Hhhuuhh (sigh of conviction) aint that the truth.
As far as the other stuff, yeah sometimes you can suffer for doing right. In my experience most of the time "doing good" requires more work but in the end causes prosperity of various kinds.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

JFK was shot for promising air cover for the Bay of Pigs Invaders and then not carrying thru.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ha! If I die I can fly and have access to everything !

Test this theory? Didn't think so...

But if you do I have strategic plans carefully laid out over 30 years, so if someone wants to test this theory...well....

Love rules.

Next?

Thank you.

signed = one who had antagonized darkness for 40 years....

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
LOVE. im spreading it around the world
words can unbury the dead and raise the living to a new state
If spreading love gets me assassinated so be it
i lived, I spoke boldly the truth and perished at the hands that which needs to fail
Evil will lose, Love will never die. Love controls reality always, some humans and other creations
cannot understand it because they are not made to or they refuse it in ignorant states of being.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantumonya

I would rather die, than to give in to the darkness.
while i have been battling it for half as long as you, i can say that the only form of death that enables the darkness is self-murder. being off of the poisons that the "psychiatric" (mind control) arm of the military industrial complex tries to push on us, that is off the table.
as the shieldmaiden said once "I fear neither death nor pain" so let them come.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join