It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do NOT spread LOVE or you'll be assassinated.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

It seems that more and more people are finally opening their eyes to the truth, not saying you were closed off to it. But I am glad to see that you know what's what in the murky world our government has created. Spread your words to all those that would listen, but do so kindly and remember, " Do unto others, as you would have them do to you."

So don't force them to "wake-up".

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SentientSentinel
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I think I agree, but what is SMH and anti 1?

Shaken My Head Anti 1 = the known to be called the Anti Christ

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Throughout history anyone who has done this has been attacked and mercylessly killed just like all others that have exposed the TPTB, the money changers, and the Illuminati.

Jesus, Lincoln, JFK, Garfield, and McKinley, etc. were ALL slaughtered soon after they interfered with the money changers.

ALL of these have ONE thing in common: the "Synagogue of Satan".

Why is it that EVERY person who has the ability to change the world...is murdered....coincidence? I think NOT...

Satan's first tactic is to steal. What would he like to steal?

Anything and everything that will lead you to Jesus and to Gods love.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

You have to understand the main format for this, ruffly everyone that has ever lived is stuck in the program. Its the oldest running program going back thosands of years. It keeps people dumbed down so they never reach there full potential. TPTB want to keep everyone as good little slaves, so that we never reach for what is truly ours. So its the old divide & conquor ploy. They do it through a massive amounts of programing. On the tv, on the radio, in the newspapers, etc. etc, etc. in ancient times it was the town cryer telling the people what was going on. Its a constant message hammered into folks from the day there born to the day they die.
The program has many sub-programs within it covering every aspect of life on our planet.
When one person rises and tries to change the program or open peoples eyes to what is really been going on for thosands of years, to upset the shadow lords plans. There killed. The messanger is always killed. For the message tries to open peoples eyes to the truth. But in the end the message is perverted. The messenger is killed. The people forget. The program goes back to its normal mode. One other thing if you try to explain this to most people a sub-program kicks in and makes them angry. Wars are started to keep the slaves in line. Anger, hate its all part of the program.
I'm not the messanger, just a regular person..nothing special.
One last thing.
You can't live in fear. remove fear and they can't mess with your mind anymore.

..the announcer says...we return you to your normal program...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

George Carlin was a good man and an even better comedian..

R.I.P.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Jeah I thought so but it didn't really make sense in your sentence structure.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SentientSentinel

I am a wild writer @ times please excuse 1.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Because we seek conflict.

We need it.

If we all worked together and there was less scarcity then there'd be less conflict. Essentially, there'd be less reasons to fight if there's nothing tangible to fight over and too much tolerance of others.

One way of looking at this is that we evolved alongside conflict.

We need conflict precisely because we adapted to it.

Sort of like how a fish adapts to living in the water.

If you put the fish anywhere outside water they'll have trouble surviving.

Conflict was a selection pressure.

Those who thrived in an environment of conflict prospered and spread their genes.

Of course, from a supernatural perspective, maybe we're here because we want to be.
edit on 12-9-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
5 People out of 7 billion assasinated for saying love is good.. Hardly qualifies for anything. Do a search how many been killed while not preaching love. I am sure you can find 5 names easy enough...
Therian

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Umm...no. Sorry, I can't. We do not need conflict. War is brought on by greedy, lusting, wrathful, gluttonous monsters that have to hide in the shadows. You only say that we need conflicts because that is all humanity has known. To think that we have to kill each slaughter each other to live is a very, very dark and disturbing thought process. And fish living in water compared to us living in fear and conflict isn't really a great comparison. They HAVE to live in water, it supplies them oxygen, a food source, shelter. I don't know about you, but War does not provide me with oxygen, water, food and a shelter.

To me, to say that we NEED conflict, is a really lazy excuse not to want to change for the better, that you rather wallow in the filth that TPTB have let trickle down from their anus'. Not accusing you, I have seen others, actually people in my life say this and mean it.

Peace through Harmony, Harmony through Unity

Namaste
~~~~J
edit on 12-9-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Love cannot be resisted, controlled, contained, or restricted, nor can it be overcome.

And humans cannot remain in perpetual love. It's just not in us. Wake up grumpy one morning and the love is gone.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by Maxmars

Love cannot be resisted, controlled, contained, or restricted, nor can it be overcome.

And humans cannot remain in perpetual love. It's just not in us. Wake up grumpy one morning and the love is gone.

Lol, that line and your avatar together just made me lol.

edit, I am sorry if I offended you. In reality such a thing is usually not very funny.
edit on 12-9-2012 by SentientSentinel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

What? No one said you can't be grumpy? It is more about this:

1) Treat others as you would want to be treated in return.

2) Everything you do and think, has a good and bad consequence, and whether you act on your thoughts or not, they still ripple into this reality. If you act pissy and expect the day to be like sh!t, the day will turn to #. Your thoughts are as powerful, if not more powerful than the actions.

3) What I have taken from spiritscience.com ( btw, great website, I highly recommend it) this is probably the biggest thing that changed my outlook on life........

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD

I know that is the simplest of sayings, but it could work wonders if the whole of humanity put forth the effort.
edit on 12-9-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 12-9-2012 by th3onetruth because: Sorry bout that, double post

link   

No worries buddy.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There's a snippet from the comedy show I was talking about.

I was at work, sorry guys. But to the gentleman 3 or 4 posts above me; I said the list goes on. There aren't just five people out of 7 billion that have been killed for loving. They are just more influential than anyone else. If I spread love where I live, chances are I won't be killed. But these people were world renowned for their conflict-free lives and they were looked up to by many. So that is why I said that.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Love is the most powerful emotion we can experience. Love can heal in the physical, emotional and spiritual and in a world where they attack us on these 3 fronts constantly since birth that must be stomped out if the evil scumbag vile putrid filth of the universe is to remain in power. Usually they try to turn you on their side first, through suffering, fear, grief, bla bla bla and if that doesn't work they sure will try to kill you....... and to someone who can see the truth it is so obvious. I have lost many "friends" for retaining my beliefs and my sanity, those jealous souls absolutely despise someone who stands their ground in the name of truth.

So to the dark "masters" (lol) of this realm I say...... I love you, hahahaha.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

I think its those that preach system change in the name of love that get themselves killed.

The "system" is the antithesis of Love. So Love is the only thing that threatens it's existence.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
A very funny man named George Carlin, in his last comedy sketch before his death, mentioned that nearly every person in this world that said "Love thy neighbor," "spread love," or "hate is bad" was assassinated.

Jesus Christ (for those that believe)
Martin Luther King Jr.
John F. Kennedy
John Lennon

The list goes on. What is going on here? Who doesn't want us to love and why don't they want us to see what happens when we all just get along?
edit on 12-9-2012 by johnwilkesbooth because: accidental no-post

The people you mention have a very different idea about what Love is in the purest meaning of the word. It is not an emotion. It is not the opposite of hate. It is not the opposite of evil.

Love for these people is a synonym for Truth. In the context of humans, Love is the expression of Truth.

These people are killed because Truth cannot exist figuratively and literally in the illusion and denial of what truly is. They snuff themselves out of delusional Reality in a literal way as they themselves align themselves closer with what is Real. First their egos are destroyed and then their physical manifestation.. both of which are without substance.

Socially, politically, memely
, Love IS the red pill. Love is the literal path to Truth. Which is expressed as knowing and wisdom in human beings. Pure truth is not available in delusion. If it were delusion would cease. So we experience truth as being "hidden" or "kept from us" or something not knowable. Because we are deluded. We are denial of Reality made manifest.

Historically anyone who's self becomes identified with Truth on a deeper level than your average deluded human, is logged and remembered. The drama of their delusional manifestation becomes a phenomenon in illusory linear time.

For those stuck in the drama of delusional Reality it appears as though these individuals were killed by power hungry, deluded, evil people intent on keeping the Truth from the slaves.
edit on 12-9-2012 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If you truly believe in a cause you will stand for it no matter what happens. Even if youre waterboarded, indefinitely detained, assassinated, "have a heart attack", or your plane "mysteriously crashes". Even if the usa wants to extradite you for not using a prophylactic.

What better cause to die for? Im fine with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join