It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do NOT spread LOVE or you'll be assassinated.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
A very funny man named George Carlin, in his last comedy sketch before his death, mentioned that nearly every person in this world that said "Love thy neighbor," "spread love," or "hate is bad" was assassinated.

Jesus Christ (for those that believe)
Martin Luther King Jr.
John F. Kennedy
John Lennon

The list goes on. What is going on here? Who doesn't want us to love and why don't they want us to see what happens when we all just get along?
edit on 12-9-2012 by johnwilkesbooth because: accidental no-post

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Who isn't guilty of love? The proliferation of it may case some people heartache

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

I think its those that preach system change in the name of love that get themselves killed.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Take the risk of 'preaching' or 'spreading' any truth, any idea, and 'love' (call it what you will) which goes against TPTB and you're at risk. Period. I'm not belittling your point, but reaffirming it.

peace

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

My thoughts exactly! Seems to be the theme of our day...... Syx.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

scary^^ Lets all spread love, they can't assasinate us all

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

...and Loki420th was never seen again

jk

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Interesting,i never made such a connection[new conspiracy theory starts forming in brain]

My opinion is that they don't want love to be spread,because the so called ptb use the oldest practice in the books:"Divide and conquer".

If people start loving/tolerate each other they will form a united front against any type of oppresors and that would be a disaster for those in power.

They can control us better when we are divided.

So anyone who has a public stand and tries to "preach" love must get out of the way.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Peace through Harmony, Harmony through Unity. Spread the love

Namaste
~~~~J

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Which is why YOU MUST HUG sometimes WHY HOLDING THE SWORDS @ the same time. Also the LAMB was not killed the LEFT to come back? read below also the souls you mentioned are going WITH the when the leaves this realm. Yes its understood that if you come filled with love somehow if you begin to unite the masses SOME INFLUENCE tries to take the FLESH. Thing is THEY have SOULS that WILL be ADJUSTED. So which is WORST death of flesh or a soul trapped and drained for eternia until some how it meets a flame end? Its SAD this is felt here but maybe the CREATOR WILL send 1 who is more prepared as you can read below Jesus came in PEACE then got HATED on. And upon his return he is coming to FIX this FEAR based existence on EA*RTH. And with that my services are for the.

[color=gold]
rev6:9And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
6:10And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
6:11And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
6:12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

rev19:11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
[color=gold]rev19:12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
rev19:13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
rev19:14And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses.
rev19:15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
rev19:16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS
rev19:17And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
rev19:18That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
rev19:19And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
rev19:20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

(FEARLESS)? For those assassins HUMAN or OTHER are still bound by the LAWS of the CREATOR even if they dont acknowledge it. Its them who cry and whine for ever as they are flashed their sins each time they request mercy.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Love is a spiritual metaphor for approaching a higher form of existence, devoid of base dependence on material things.

The so-called riches and treasures of the material world would lose all motivational value were love to be the prime focus of mankind.

Some simply won't have that.

Love cannot be resisted, controlled, contained, or restricted, nor can it be overcome.

Against it, nothing can prevail.

... which is why so much effort is devoted to confusing people about what love is or isn't... and whether that matters or not.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Love does not lead to profit. War does.

I guess I should write a letter saying goodbye to my family. I am always talking about love.

If we all open our hearts, loved our sisters and brothers from other mothers, this planet could be a utopian dream.

Gandhi said "There is plenty for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's greed" Or something much like that.

If the lovers, the poets, the artists, the pacifists, us old hippies had our way the elite would go broke. Not out of hate for them, but out of love for everyone else. They won't allow that.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Say it how it is. As these past few weeks have been creeping by and I rot in my cubicle, I am more and more compelled to move out into the country and live off the land, in Harmony with Nature.

@Maxmars, These words need to be taken to heart by many and all.

Namaste
~~~~J
edit on 12-9-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is a reason 1 can see why the CREATOR CREATES & sends Angels after Demons like those known as MICHAEL-GABRIEL-METATRON-ABAD DON (here) because these energies get freedom and make fear based kingdoms like this. Its wild how some will KILL and try and make life good for themselves (so even in their fake dark ways they seek peace LOVE for their families and that weakness in their code of ignorance is the EXACT VOID on their behavior). How do you seek -not to love- but want to love your family see them protected then turn face and ACT EVOL (it CALLS REAL EVOL??) they will put a family to death and request their seeds be safe to grow... HOW?

[COLOR=BLACK]
TRUE EVOL or TRUE DARKNESS, (not darkness related to habitat) DOES NOT NEED MATERIAL REALMS /ego based empires /kiss up energies to feel good / smh @ it wanting to feel good ??? weak point trace again. (No) true evol sees a universe filled with energy observes this energy for no matter how long then begins to engage the energies it deems non sufficient in the role of darkness assist? [/COLOR] -HOW do I know? because I feel my soul was tricked in past phases of EXISTENCE to uphold what was supposed to be positive energy but at the cost of ALL others who would denied it. I HAVE LEARNED NOT TO DO THAT OR TO FORCE MY WAYS ON OTHERS EVEN IF I FEEL I AM RIGHT. So AGAIN its sad that this fear has ruled this kingdom. I for one am a LOVING being but for some reason have been equipped with a DESTRUCTIVE essence to assist the LOVE in me (SORTA IF NOT 50%ANGELIC 50% DEMONIC MIX IT CAUSES AN ATTITUDE WITH 1 THATS LIKE EYE FOR AN EYE OR CAN CAUSE 1 TO TURN A CHEEK IF THE INCIDENT IS DEEMED LESS EVOL) 1 HOPES this energy responsible finds PEACE before something bigger badder COMES KNOCKING ON ITS **CELESTIAL* DOOR WITH A LOVING SMILE
hiding very sharp teeth. So 1 WILL continue to follow the CODE 1 feels the CREATOR has set and shall PRAY for the flesh bound assassins who have killed and know not what waits for their spiritual energies to go for a DIMENSIONAL jog?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I can honestly say, I can't fully grasp what you are saying? Not trying to be rude, so please don't take it that way. I don't know if its the random caps or the off and on again black and white. And why spell evil, EVOL?? I know that spelled in reverse is LOVE, but I am not talking about love in the sense of high school BF and GF love. I mean a untainted view of thy neighbor, a human child, well most mammal offspring, has that unbound Love for everything. They Love because that's all they really know, they don't judge you or any other. And all they really want is Love, aside from the essentials, food, water, restroom of some sorts, sleep.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

I apollos for not being clear in my text please excuse. I just feel that for ANY to not want love but then try to love their families and kiss ups/servants is a SUPER contradiction and weakness in their whole NO LOVE agenda thats all th3onetruth, and I do understand we are not discussing bf/gf love no its LOVE RELATED TO CREATOR CREATION UNITY AND WHAT THAT MAY CAUSE TO SOME. The colors are my emotions/vibes in the text so reading this OP took me to a darker side of 1. In what I was mentioning about the CREATOR sending other energies/ beings to BALANCE I CAN understand why LUX ZA FA the BRIGHTEST WOULD be OK d to take NATAS kingdom down for energy reassignment. @ VERY different but POWERFUL ANGELS..
edit on 9/12/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

it's not just because they were spreading love. They spoke the truth, had insight, were trying to change things, were very popular, and therefore a threat to the status quo.

Like this song, so so true.
edit on 12-9-2012 by SentientSentinel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SentientSentinel

RIP to him he sends the messages straight thru and then got hated on SMH.

SAD this planet is ran so odd that they WHO EVER THEY ARE present religion -happiness then hit you with hate and war & then get mad you dont know what to do? WEAK Its almost a recipe for the ANTI 1 everyone is looking for smh. So in a WAY ITS MAKING SENSE now whats happening

edit on 9/12/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I think I agree, but what is SMH and anti 1?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The biggest threat to ANY government, is a person who can unite the people! Isn't it obvious? Look at the two party system! It was created to create division, NOT solve problems or do what is right by the people, but to divide us so that we can't see thru our differences to make the necessary changes to live in peaceful society......Governments can't control the masses and rake in the money, if people are peaceful now can they?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join