It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like it or not, God is immoral.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

More like no idea of what morality is all about. Seems that the Bible knows the words to use but God certainly does not know how to put those words to right and moral action.
reply to post by Greatest I am

You have not seeked the wisdom of understanding whereas the words do not make sense to you. They do not create a story within because you do not see yourself depicted, but you are a key player.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yahweh is not immoral. He defined morality in the Torah. The breaking of His Law is defined as sin. It is a very simple concept to understand. By the way, a lot of the nations He had the Israelites kill were full blooded Nephilim, or at least had a corrupted genetic code. Re evaluate what you think you know about God, and it actually makes sense why He had them do the things that they did. The Torah is not difficult, and contrary to popular belief is still in effect. Jesus if anything made it stricter, yet would you call Him immoral? He was Yahweh in the flesh. He was before time the Son of God. Yahweh is a God of mercy and love. Yet He is holy, and thus sin must be dealt with accordingly. Like a father disciplines his son or daughter, so too Yahweh disciplines.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The immoral aspect is the lies presented for what god isn't.

God, in the original concept, is that of the force that created the universe billions of years ago and shows traces of intelligent design. No image exists for this God concept and the only one that is close is the Unverse itself.

The false concepts for god stem from more recent times in the area of Sumeria and the gods of Anu, and reference to these concepts as god is the immorality due to telling big lies. This making the entire Biblical concepts for god false and immoral.

Yahweh isn't god, and neither is Jesus.

Promotion of gods in the recent time is about promotion of Royalists and Kings, about promotion of inequality over that of equality. It is about starting wars for power and control held in the hands of the few.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

God, in the original concept, is that of the force that created the universe billions of years ago and shows traces of intelligent design. No image exists for this God concept and the only one that is close is the Unverse itself.

The false concepts for god stem from more recent times in the area of Sumeria and the gods of Anu, and reference to these concepts as god is the immorality due to telling big lies. This making the entire Biblical concepts for god false and immoral.

Promotion of gods in the recent time is about promotion of Royalists and Kings, about promotion of inequality over that of equality. It is about starting wars for power and control held in the hands of the few.

The Universe's has a mind of its own. That's the image as we have a mind... Subconscious mind keeps records.

www.amaluxherbal.com...

The false concepts of God has been around a very long time. The truth is everywhere though! Half truths are equally abundant.

Even so, the Bible when understood by the seeker brings a whole new light that makes more logical sense then that which we are taught at Sunday school. Humanizing God is a wrong start whereas the mind has to get out of this preconditioned world and into one that speaks within.

Only then will you be able to understand Jesus, the many entries he was/ is that completes his incarnations ( story) into the evolved messenger.

Starting wars does not bring peace. Wars and the acts of war is not from God, but from the opposite.

edit on 12-9-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You are seeing God out of the eyes of someone else, you do not personally know him!!!!

I was going to reply to the OP, but this statement sums up my views as well.

No one can go off of another account of Father, not even from the bible. You have to experince it first hand, then make your conclusions. I do not mean looking outside, I mean go and stand next to Father and see actually what he does, his decisions, his actions, etc.
edit on 12-9-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

That being said, what is your interpretation of the other ancient religions? Do you see them as infallible unlike judeo-christian beliefs?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by MamaJ

You are seeing God out of the eyes of someone else, you do not personally know him!!!!

I was going to reply to the OP, but this statement sums up my views as well.

No one can go off of another account of Father, not even from the bible. You have to experince it first hand, then make your conclusions. I do not mean looking outside, I mean go and stand next to Father and see actually what he does, his decisions, his actions, etc.
edit on 12-9-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

When Moses came on the scene his story was about making God a personal God, one that you got to know by seeking on your own. There was a reason why not his brother, But Joshua was allowed to go with him to commune with God.

He mentored him for a reason because Joshua would be in later years, Jesus.

Understanding the Biblical stories in one light is ok..... But the truth remains there and is not hidden.

The intellect has to grow in order to understand.

It can only grow with the influence of God, not a preacher who knows nothing about what he preaches.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
God, the Father of Jesus is not immoral.

Blame the Christians for their gross misunderstanding of God, his teachings, and the corruption of the Bible which is not part of the New Covenant.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

Blame the Christians for their gross misunderstanding of God, his teachings, and the corruption of the Bible which is not part of the New Covenant.

Blame the christians NOT. Blame the heathens. Nobody is perfect but these people who misrepresent the will of God are in their own

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Blame the christians NOT. Blame the heathens. Nobody is perfect but these people who misrepresent the will of God are in their own

There are many Christians who follow the words of others instead of researching it, for themselves.

*This is the same for all religions.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by ahnggk

The Christians I know are stuck, just like the scientist. He is stuck.

Politics get in the way of true understanding of not just the biblical scriptures but truth is hidden from us on purpose and I don't like half truths! Do you?

Some don't mind, that's why I ask.

Some could care less.

My bf is a catholic. He is fine going to work, coming home, watching tv, drinking a beer and saying God is great. Even though his understanding of god is not clear, he has faith all is good in the hood. Lol

Not me..... I want to KNOW what I don't know. Especially if it's regarding my soul and spirit in the after life.

I don't want my soul and or spirit in the hands of another based on their truth. I want to find my own.... And I did... And I have the same result God is great. The difference is I can teach others HOW God is soooo GREAT!

Our father wants us to listen with our hearts and minds when we seek. Teachers are abundant but which teacher you choose is important.
edit on 12-9-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

There are many Christians who follow the words of others instead of researching it, for themselves.

*This is the same for all religions.

My understanding is that nobody comes to him but through the son. There are alot of new ideas surrounding Christianity but I think the pure message still stands.
The prophets never claimed to speak the Fathers words. Just interpretations that ring true to those that follow their heart,.
Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

My understanding is that nobody comes to him but through the son.

This is correct. But, the way it is explained to most is off. Brother is the one who speaks for all of man, even if you do not recognize him at that moment, if that makes sense. Say for instance a man prays to God, but doesn't know how to or hasn't heard the message yet. Brother will speak to Father on his behalf.

There are alot of new ideas surrounding Christianity but I think the pure message still stands.

It does, many just get lost in the details.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Not me..... I want to KNOW what I don't know. Especially if it's regarding my soul and spirit in the after life.

Father does something special with these types of people.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Father does something special with these types of people.

I feel it and frankly sense it with my entire being. My journey is speeding up.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

My understanding is that nobody comes to him but through the son.

This is correct. But, the way it is explained to most is off. Brother is the one who speaks for all of man, even if you do not recognize him at that moment, if that makes sense. Say for instance a man prays to God, but doesn't know how to or hasn't heard the message yet. Brother will speak to Father on his behalf.

There are alot of new ideas surrounding Christianity but I think the pure message still stands.

It does, many just get lost in the details.

I consider this "testifying" (to a brother/sister) and is very important to the faith. I hear ya
edit on 12-9-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I consider this "testifying" (to a brother) and is very important to the faith. I hear ya

When I speak of Brother, I am speaking of Jesus, as this is what we are required to call him. From your response it sounded as though you thought I meant a brother here? I apologize if I am incorrect.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I consider this "testifying" (to a brother) and is very important to the faith. I hear ya

When I speak of Brother, I am speaking of Jesus, as this is what we are required to call him. From your response it sounded as though you thought I meant a brother here? I apologize if I am incorrect.

And there is the circle of completion.. Testifying of the Father about his son to another follower of Christ is HEARD and replied to.
Most people will never understand what I just posted. I know I wouldn't have back a few years ago.
The holy spirit cannot be explained and it scares the shi out of people

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

And there is the circle of completion.. Testifying of the Father about his son to another follower of Christ is HEARD and replied to.
Most people will never understand what I just posted. I know I wouldn't have back a few years ago.
The holy spirit cannot be explained and it scares the shi out of people

We will get there, lord knows we will.

How long is a time scale but never the less, it's had and experienced.

When the spirit hits you, you can't help but to be taken in and witness the wonders of our father!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You who profess to know God are the only way what you call 'heathens' will ever know of God...

Are you representing God well enough??

The unbelievers blame God for all the bad things happening in the World when the responsibility is supposed to be ours! We are supposed to be the light and salt of this world!

But we are all just bunch of cowards! Too afraid for our own lives and families. We love ourselves and families more than God!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join