It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish I could vote for (pick one).......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Badnarik, as that is where my politics lie. I am a closet Libertarian. I do vote Libertarian locally and wish other party candidates were not shunned.

I find myself embroiled with this dem/rep thing. Our "choices" are Scary Kerry or Dubya. And, while I have nothing against old George, he's not the greatest president we have ever had.
But, the other major candidate scares the bejesus out of me. If he were elected and could find a way to plan his liberal agenda, ...well, I fear for our country. Even more than I fear four more years of Bush/Cheney.

How many folks out here are not voting their hearts, but for the lesser evil? And who would you have liked to vote for.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yeah, I hear ya DTOM.

I'm still not sure who I'm voting for. I really don't like how Bush has executed this war or taken care of homeland defense, but I really don't trust Kerry to do anything good with a presidency.

Since I'm in Utah, and Utah votes predominantly Republican, I'm not worried about a vote for Kerry helping get Bush out.

I think I may write in my candidate of choice for 2008, just to get the message across, as I know many other Republicans will. That would be McCain. I don't think Clark would run again, but I really wish he was on the ticket this time.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'd vote Libertarian
Badnarik as present would be an incredible change to US politics

join