It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US ambassador killed' in Libya protest - live updates

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Well, the Islamics say Christianity and Judaism is a cancer

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Corporatism is the real cancer,and we are entitled to free speech,as here in ATS if you don't like something you are free to overlook it,nobody put a gun to these people's heads to watch this video
edit on 13-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by timetothink

Oh well, there's my answer......so it WAS orchestrated!

The US Embassies need to shut and embassy employees sent back to the USA immediately from throughout the Arab nations including North Africa.

Libya was just the beginning.

The Muslim Brotherhood has $1.5 Billion. They have the money to attack every embassy

on Earth. Hillary Clinton gave it to them.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
As I said in a past thread that I will not care what happens to UK embassy's around the world when the UK police entered Ecuadorian embassy building! I was waiting for something to happen and sooner or later it did.... Now the UK government is slightly upset!

IceHappy Comment about UK Embassy

William Hague and that Git of a Prime Minsters fault for my lack of concern for the Embassy staff.
IceHappy statement on William Hauge's statement

I am sorry for the families of the victims of this brutal unacceptable murders but all I can say is that the UK has begged for this..... I for one will not support war over a British Embassy attack as the UK have demonstrated their lack of respect for others and by doing so made it open season on any Embassy any where in the world!

Lets get this straight yes I am outraged over this incident but I refused to scream for blood when the UK has no respect for foreign Embassy's!

This had to be said IMHO.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Why would the CIA be involved in this?

The CIA is everywhere.

They were the ones who told Obama the truth when asked the obvious question.

" Who did this to us ?"

Answer: Al Qaeda & the Muslim Brotherhood

It was 9/11 2.0 and it was a success. They are well funded with U.S. taxpayer dollars!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

link to the 1.5 billion?

It will be interesting to see if the loose organization of the FSA holds together in Syria,this video may spark mass defections and reprisals against there western supporters and commanders.One could even entertain the idea that this video was released by a Muslim intelligence agency to do just that..
edit on 13-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human

link to the 1.5 billion?

No problem. Here it is. Democrat U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy warned Hillary & Obama.

" This is a foolish endeavor."

- March 21, 2012 - Bypass Congress
edit on 13-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

my first thought also.....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBlood

well said....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by TrueBlood
It makes a mockery of the entire islamic religion..

I don't care. It's not an excuse to attack an embassy and kill people.
Kinda proves the point of the film ... how sadly ironic..

WTF....mate listen carefully!!.....we all know EXACTLY what to expect when this topic is opened

they are obviously passionate about this issue....so tell me why people are PROVOKING A REACTION??

and what point is being proved in the film???????
i saw a jesus looking dude inbetween the legs of a woman....

its fine...you want to disrespect their religion....then stay at home..!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

The Muslim Brotherhood has $1.5 Billion. They have the money to attack every embassy

no...egypt always had financial aid...ITS TO SECURE THE INTERNATIONAL WATERWAY AND THE WESTERN TRADE ROUTE AND SUBSEQUENT ECONOMY.

1 billion is a bargain....BTW you give isreal. who are next door, 10 times as much!!!

and you support terrorists in libya and syria....but you got a problem with the egyptian democratic governmant??
weird agendas are confusing people!
edit on 13-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

no...egypt always had financial aid...ITS TO SECURE THE INTERNATIONAL WATERWAY AND THE WESTERN TRADE ROUTE AND SUBSEQUENT ECONOMY.

1 billion is a bargain....BTW you give isreal. who are next door, 10 times as much!!!

and you support terrorists in libya and syria....but you got a problem with the egyptian democratic governmant??
weird agendas are confusing people!
edit on 13-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Egypt has - NOT - always had the Muslim Brotherhood in charge of the government.

Democrat Senator Patrick Leahy warned Obama & Hillary.

- Giving the Muslim Brotherhood $1.5 Billion is a foolish endeavor. -

It looks like the senator was correct.

Overruling congress was foolish.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

- Giving the Muslim Brotherhood $1.5 Billion is a foolish endeavor. -

It looks like the senator was correct.

Overruling congress was foolish.

They know what they are doing.

They helped MB to help them unite with Turkey for their new ottoman.

And that is one of the reasons MB in Syria has stood and fought against asad.

Helping MB or Al-qaeda or any other group of Muslims is not doing anything but to build a machine which helps both ways. From inside and from outside.

view from outside

1. Al-qaeda commits terrorist acts. Then the war on terror is justified. invasions are justified.

2. Al-qaeda fights against other religions. So there can be more divisions between religions.

view from inside

1. They stand against majority of Muslims.they bring more divide and conquer

Al-qaeda and other groups are the blessing for westerners to fulfill their dreams in Islamic rich oil countries.
edit on 13-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I was listening to a response to the attack by obama this morning. It was at one of his rallies, the vegas one I think.

I heard it on the radio and think it was in vegas, not 100%. Anyway, he mentioned the event. Spoke of the tragic attack. Fair enough.

But then he started getting very excited. Talking about how he will not tolerate this. Using all the usual rhetoric. Terrorists, Attacking us poor americans kinda thing. Now, don't get me wrong , the attacks are wrong , I totally condemn them. But this guy flys his wardrones around the world blowing up whoever he fancies. Look! theres another bad guy, blow him up.

So anyway , back to the news report. Obama is there at his rally shouting about how this behaviour will not be tolerated and getting louder and louder. So the crowd at the rally is getting louder and louder. And it ends up with this huge cheer from the crowd when obama more or less promises revenge ( not in those words, more polite terms like seeking jusitce).

Listening to it on the radio with Obama shouting and the crowd cheering just reminded me so much of speeches made about 70 years ago by another powerful leader. It left me feeling very uneasy.

I tried to get a good clip of this on youtube but i could not. there is only one dodgey cameraphone clip which is not worth putting up. I did however notice on the clip a huge word on display behind the president. That word was 'FORWARD'. Watching the clip there was only 3 letters of that word that seemed to stand on their own. It seemed almost like subliminal messaging of whats coming.

We have just seen how easy it is to manipulate rage and anger in some middle eastern countries. I don't think it will be long for them to trigger an event that will lead to a massive conflict in the region.

forWARd !

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow

Mitt Romney he was so shocked that he needed to read his script (sarcasm)

Having been a fairly senior leader in the Army and having had to give several very public statements and speeches - I must relay that when one is shocked, angry and hurt is exactly the time to read from a script (or a prepared statement).

No one in this position wants their voice to crack in anger (as when I had to have a press meeting about the loss of several of our soldiers) or cry (when I had to eulogize one of my close friends).

Best time to stay on script is when you are the most upset. Especially, if you are so senior (In Romney's case not mine) that everything you say will be analyzed and parsed and dissected for the next 2 weeks.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I said the Wag the Dog was the "faked" movie...cover for the attack

Of course the violence is real...it's what spurred it that was orchestrated.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So let me get this right... This whole thing was allegedly touched off by a guy who made a movie that seems pretty obviously intended to be a match setting fire to a powder keg. The guy has tons of fake names, stolen social security numbers, and a past federal conviction for bank fraud using fake IDs and multiple bank accounts.

Although his history seems focused on ripping people off to make money, he suddenly becomes some sort of patriotic religious zealot anti-Islamic Coptic Christian who wants to attack Islam but frame Israeli Jews for it.

Although he has no known experience making movies, he films a movie using a script that differed so much from the final videos that the actors thought they were making a (bad) historic desert action film. And although he has no film making experience he has people read some additional lines after shooting is completed and then dubs them in post-production, editing the original movie (which was only screened once) into shorter videos that totally differ from what the actors and crew thought was being shot. He turns a movie with no mention of Muhammad or Islam into a strongly anti-Muhammad anti-Islam video.

He also has it translated into Arabic and sent to Egyptian TV stations where it is seen throughout the Arab world.

An American ambassador has to take a trip from the big embassy to a smaller consulate office and is sent with no Marine guards, just local security forces who all disappear during the attack, including the one local security guard who was with him to help him go to the other building and then escape. The attack appears to have been planned, and the attackers even have rocket-propelled grenades. The ambassador dies.

Within a day, the obscure video and the bank frauding, multiple fake identity, patriotic religious zealot inexperienced film maker and his video get the blame.

Sure doesn't sound like there was any intelligence agency involvement here...

I can see why he's in hiding. Sounds like he's been set up to be Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby will probably be walking up any minute.

Edited to add: And then there's that consultant who has apparently been tied in by the Southern Poverty Law Center as tied to some extremist homegrown anti-Islamic hate group, so now you've got your homegrown terrorist tie-in too...
edit on 13-9-2012 by ikonoklast because: The homegrown terrorist angle too...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If they had started watching South Park years ago, they could have been protesting a lot sooner.

edit on 13-9-2012 by waltdisney because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
Pastor Terry Jones is as guilty of these four murders as if he himself had pulled the trigger!

Where Terry Jones goes riots and death follow!

Horse hockey! "victim mentality": I.E.
" Somebody else MADE me do it"!

edit on 13-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join