It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Again with the flag burning?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I would rather a flag burn than someone come to harm or be killed. At least their violence leaves no innocent bystanders.
edit on 12-9-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Trublbrwing

The flag burning doesn't bother me anymore as I have realized that it is the idea that the flag represents...not the flag itself.

The capaitalist in me says to open a US and Israeli flag shop in every Islamic nation and sell them with the express purpose of them being burned, heck, toss in a free Bic lighter.. There is a obvious market for it after all.

You then take a share of the profit and donate it to the makers of JDAMs, Tomahawks, MOABs, etc.

edit on 12-9-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

Dude thats the most evil thing i have ever heard

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

It did they killed a guy

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Damn Dawg,thats cold.And a really good idea.
I want a piece of that action.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Oh, they burned your flag = THEN THEY ALL MUST DIE!

Get used to it, the world can see that America is out of control and totally financially shattered.

Stop the warmongering, withdraw your troops, don’t start any more wars and stop killing innocent civilians and fix your economy.

Then maybe, just maybe…. you may earn some respect.

Until then, I want to burn your flag on a daily basis as a protest against your government and its actions.

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
When I read the reason WHY I wanted to buy an airline ticket and personally put a stop to that nonsense.

Is that what you want to do? Because of them burning a flag?

Apparently they are rioting, attacking our embassy and acting like animals because a movie is being made that insults their prophet Mohammed.
[...]
Whatever is contained in this movie they're all freaked out about can't possibly be as offensive or insulting as the behavior they are displaying to protest it.

Not as offensive as burning the American flag, which is a perfectly valid reason to by an airline ticket, fly off to another country and "put a stop to that nonsense"?

Seriously?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
reply to post by Trublbrwing

What do yo expect from a bunch of savages that are stuck in the stone age...all that hate all that rage just because of some movie about a magical sky wizard..i say we put all the Muslims and the Christians together on a island somewhere and let them do the rest of the world a favor and exterminate themselves

If you put all the xtians and muslims on a completely new planet, say next to the Earth so we could keep an eye on them, I bet you in 5 billion years time, they'll have evolved to the point where 90% of them have given up that stupid old religion bunk, hate the religious zealots who stick to old fairytales and would probably devise a plan to send all the xtians and muslims to a completely different planet. Probably the one next to Mars, so we could keep an eye on them.. it's OK it's been a dead planet for 5 billion years.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
Don't understand why you people gotta bring in the whole "muslim" speech in. NO one is to do a movie based on my prohpet s.a.w, it is forbidden. The flag deserved to burn.

I really had it with everyone bashing on islam, islam is PEACEFUL you will never EVER know until you embrace it, you keep watching your fox news. Good luck with that.

Are you serious?

You're pulling our leg.

"YOU WILL NOT MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT MY PROPHET. I WILL NOT LET YOU. I'M SICK OF YOU HATERS!!! ISLAM IS PEACE !!! UNDERSTAND THIS OR I WILL FIGHT YOU!!"

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

Oh some America somewhere said something.. Islamic world erupts in flames, hate spills out into the streets. The word is "DEATH TO AMERICA!"

... and all the arm chair activists applaud with alex jones in the background.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
Don't understand why you people gotta bring in the whole "muslim" speech in. NO one is to do a movie based on my prohpet s.a.w, it is forbidden. The flag deserved to burn.

I really had it with everyone bashing on islam, islam is PEACEFUL you will never EVER know until you embrace it, you keep watching your fox news. Good luck with that.

News flash smart guy, your religion does not apply to everyone, nor does everyone have to adhere to your antiquated ideas of god and spirituality, nor do we have to avoid insulting your allah. Your god is not mine, and if I want to make fun and ridicule your version of god, I will, and there isn't # you can do about it. A religion of "peace" would not go around getting all pissed off every time someone ridicules your faith. Implying that we can't understand your religion unless we embrace it is ridiculous to say the least. Its no more or less fantastical and based on lies than any other theistic faith, therefore I have no problems with ridiculing it into history along with Zoroastrianism, Mithraism, and the like.

Get over it. Muslims are not the only people on the planet, and you never will be. You can't dictate how people behave, especially when they don't share your religious beliefs, so stop trying.

And the same goes with the flag. If someone wants to burn the American flag, they can do that. They don't have any connection to that flag like some do, and rules about what is "right" or "wrong" concerning the flag do not apply to them.
edit on 12-9-2012 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2012 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Oh some America somewhere said something.. Islamic world erupts in flames, hate spills out into the streets. The word is "DEATH TO AMERICA!"

It’s “Death to America” because of your government and the continuing wars……

It’s because of your invasion of countries where you have no right……

It’s because you are the biggest killers of innocent civilians and name them ALL enemy combatants until post humanly excused.……..

It’s because you rape countries of resources and control the drug trade……

It’s because your economy is a failure and you do nothing about it…….

It’s because you pretend to be the world police, but you’re nothing but criminals……..

It’s because the continuing warmongering, with billions of dollars spent on better and faster ways to kill people and the fictitious ‘war on terror’ was fabricated by you……

It’s because you are the most racist nation on earth fighting a dirty battle and when your truths are exposed (Wikileaks etc) you lie even more and try harder to cover up your atrocities.

It’s because you don’t lead by example and educate, you only destroy and cause hatred…..

& you wonder why the world hates you?????

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman

It’s because you are the biggest killers of innocent civilians and name them ALL enemy combatants until post humanly excused.……..

It’s because you pretend to be the world police, but you’re nothing but criminals……..

It’s because the continuing warmongering, with billions of dollars spent on better and faster ways to kill people and the fictitious ‘war on terror’ was fabricated by you……

It’s because you are the most racist nation on earth fighting a dirty battle and when your truths are exposed (Wikileaks etc) you lie even more and try harder to cover up your atrocities.

It’s because you don’t lead by example and educate, you only destroy and cause hatred…..

Mickierocksman

I agree with what you say. Only thing I wish you could make more clear is to stop saying "you". Its not like the majority of us American's want to see the world burn while hunting down the terrorists. Sure there are some out there, but I'm sure they are far outnumbered by individuals who can think for themselves and don't have to be spoon fed everything.

The "you" you are referring to is our government which i have come to truly believe we have had no role in electing for at least the last few decades. I mean, these guys are so disassociated with humanity and our problems I don't know how they sleep at night.

Trust me, if there was a way to get rid of them I would gladly jump in my car and travel wherever I could to stop the madness. The only problem is people can't even criticize our government without the possibility of being labeled an extremist or terrorist.

The "us vs them" mentality is the worst point of view anyone can ever take if they want real change and solutions to come about. American's were swindled into invading Iraq to stop "terrorism". Look at the "liberated" Libya, we sure stopped terrorism by taking out its leader.

We were led to believe Bin Laden was hiding in caves for the last decade when he was probably living in better conditions than some American's who are forced to live on the streets.

People all over the world are lied to on a daily basis.

Just have to have enough people do their own research on the internet instead of letting others do the reporting for them. The media would collapse in on itself if enough people took the reigns.

In my opinion, thats the first step we should take to finally get at these aholes

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487

Mickierocksman

I agree with what you say. Only thing I wish you could make more clear is to stop saying "you". Its not like the majority of us American's want to see the world burn while hunting down the terrorists. Sure there are some out there, but I'm sure they are far outnumbered by individuals who can think for themselves and don't have to be spoon fed everything.

The "you" you are referring to is our government which i have come to truly believe we have had no role in electing for at least the last few decades. I mean, these guys are so disassociated with humanity and our problems I don't know how they sleep at night.

Trust me, if there was a way to get rid of them I would gladly jump in my car and travel wherever I could to stop the madness. The only problem is people can't even criticize our government without the possibility of being labeled an extremist or terrorist.

The "us vs them" mentality is the worst point of view anyone can ever take if they want real change and solutions to come about. American's were swindled into invading Iraq to stop "terrorism". Look at the "liberated" Libya, we sure stopped terrorism by taking out its leader.

We were led to believe Bin Laden was hiding in caves for the last decade when he was probably living in better conditions than some American's who are forced to live on the streets.

Just have to have enough people do their own research on the internet instead of letting others do the reporting for them. The media would collapse in on itself if enough people took the reigns.

In my opinion, thats the first step we should take to finally get at these aholes

Yes, I should have been clearer, my apologies......

YOU = US Government

Not the majority of Americans which stand for what is right.

As for the rest of your post - I agree!

Thanks

Mickierocksman

edit on 13/9/2012 by Mickierocksman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487

Mickierocksman

Yes, I should have been clearer, my apologies......

YOU = US Government

Not the majority of Americans which stand for what is right.

As for the rest of your post - I agree!

Thanks

Mickierocksman

edit on 13/9/2012 by Mickierocksman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join