It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can’t Handle the 9/11 Truth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by InhaleExhale

....I dont think I have ever posted saying anything can waken a structure but cannot weaken it to collapse....

Actually, that's what I understood your post to say. You contend that the fire can weaken a building but not cause the collapse because that scenario is too simple.

Yes its way to simple, for example if the fire and only fire was lets say top 10 stories of a 100story building would it collapse if designed like the trade towers.

What im getting at is fire sure can weaken a structure to point of collapse however to say fire alone caused the collapse leaves to many questions like the position and area covered of fire, design of building so on ...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Yes its way to simple, for example if the fire and only fire was lets say top 10 stories of a 100story building would it collapse if designed like the trade towers.

Yes, maybe. If the fire were left unabated it could cause enough damage to weaken critical members. Lets not forget, however, in the case of the towers there was extensive damage caused by the impact of the planes and the resulting explosions.

What im getting at is fire sure can weaken a structure to point of collapse however to say fire alone caused the collapse leaves to many questions like the position and area covered of fire, design of building so on ...

With regard to your questions, there is an extensive report available for your review compiled by experts in the field.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I formed my personal opinion on the terrible events on 9/11 as they were still unfolding, and as the years have gone by I am now even more convinced I'm right, while at the same time I live with the hope I'm wrong!
No matter what the truth may be (about anything), I get somewhat irate when someone tells me I can't handle it, especially when that person is a complete stranger who doesn't know the first thing about me!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I do believe the USA was caught with its pants down and a large proportion about 30% think its an inside job because they would rather that than having the worlds most powerful nation made to look stupid by a handful of determined terrorists.

We kicked Japan's __ , we kicked Hitler's __ , we kicked Great Britain's __ in the Revolutionary War, and you're saying a bunch of Iraqis managed to slip past our defenses?

We already got hit by Japanese bomber planes. The black eye from that really got our attention. Do you really think we'd make that same mistake twice? That we'd fall for that trick a second time? We have enough firepower to pass "God" in line and deliver Armageddon ourselves without breaking a sweat. We don't even have to wait until 12/21 to end the world, literally. But we were helpless to stop this?

I find that very difficult to believe. If we managed to tighten security this much after 9/11, surely we would have done it after Pearl Harbor...and kept it that way. We make so many enemies, it's foolhardy to consider doing otherwise. From that viewpoint, 9/11 should NEVER have happened. And I'm not the only one who looks at it that way, I think.
edit on 13-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Your video

An actual picture during construction showing your video is BS!

All the steelwork your video claims wasn't there !!!!!!!!!

Imagine using a quote from rense they wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them on the face.

Rewatch the video. It says steel reinforced concrete tube.

You are the one saying there is no steelwork.

Basically enough steelwork for an elevator shaft and NOTHING ELSE!

I am pretty sure the guy knows what he is talking about because it is the only way everything can be explained. Like fitting a big difficult puzzle everything must be taken into consideration.

The OP was correct in that some people cannot handle the truth or even parts of it.

edit on 13/9/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Shamatt

Jumping to more assumptions that everyone that posts on a 9/11 and supports the OS is

1) From the USA
2) Believes everything the government says!

I am not from the USA and I don't believe everything any government says is always true.

I do believe the USA was caught with its pants down and a large proportion about 30% think its an inside job because they would rather that than having the worlds most powerful nation made to look stupid by a handful of determined terrorists.
edit on 13-9-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

There you go, assuming what Americans think and being dead wrong about it.
I would MUCH rather have been made to look stupid by a handful of terrorist than to realize the truth, that my own govt. would do this to us. You're wrong.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Rather never said or "reported" that building 7 was deliberately destroyed as claimed in the article " Several reporters, including Dan Rather, immediately recognized that WTC 7 was a “planned implosion.”

He said something like "we've all seen implosions like this where when a building is deliberately destroyed dynamite is used to knock it down".

Hardly him reporting or scooping that this was the case. Plus if you are looking for credibility, do you really want to site DAN RATHER?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This thread has got me to thinking...

I should write a book; a very simple book,
One that just about everyone could read.

Perhaps it would be a pamplet that you can carry in your pocket,
One you could reference when you need.

Every page, every paragraph, every line, from front to back cover,
typed in different fonts, styles, ink, watercolor, crayon
in every language on the planet, every dialect
repeeated over and over and over...

Chapter one
KITE HIT STEEL PLANE MUST
Kite hit steel plane must.
Kite hit steel plane must.
"Kite hit steel plane must?"
"Kite hit steel plane must!!"

"Kite hit steel plane must. KITE HITS TE ELPLANE MUST!", Kite hit steel plane must, "Kite hit steel plane must..."

(x42, etc)

Chapter two
MUST LET PLANE HEIST KITE
Must let plane heist kite, "Must let plane heist kite??"
"MUST let plane heist kite!", Kite hit steel plane must.

"...Must heist plan kettle I ?!", Must let plane heist kite.

"I must kettle heist plan. I MUST kettle heist plan!!", Kite hit steel plane must.

Must let plane heist kite, "Kite Hit steel plane must?", hit must hit must hit must, "Must let plane heist kite, kite hit steel must."

"... Must let plane heist kite, Steele kite must plan hit! ", Kite hit steel plane must.

(x23)
Chapter three
Etc, etc, etc

Think it would get published?
Top seller's list??

edit on 13-9-2012 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Here, I choose not to ignore the actual evidence of a 20-story hole in the side of the building. Not what I would call "almost no structural damage", in any scenario.

Please post some sort of reference of WTC 7 having suffered damage from the collapse of WTC 1 that impacted 20 floors, causing a 20 story hole...Thank you.

reply to post by wmd_2008

WTC was damage their was a gash in one elevation that was on 20 floors reported by the NYFD or do you want to say they were lying ?

Ditto to the above request. Please post some reference included in the OS as to why the WTC 7 collapsed that clearly states a 20 story hole in the building.
edit on 13-9-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

References concerning damage to WTC 7 - knock yourself out........

sites.google.com...

Fires in WTC 7

sites.google.com...

FDNY withdrawal and establisment of collapse zone around WTC 7

sites.google.com...

This is testimony from FDNY members at the WTC site on 9/11

Describes the state of damage to WTC 7 and the spreading of fires which forced FDNY commanders to make
decision to abandon building

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Rewatch the video. It says steel reinforced concrete tube.

The only concrete in WTC towers was in the floors - it was a light weight mixture poured into corrugated steel
pans to support the floors

Try reading "CITY IN THE SKY : The Rise and Fall of the World Trade Center"

Goes into detail concerning construction methodology - WTC used steel whenever possible because concrete
is heavy and expensive. Designers were attempting to maximize floor space and needed to build as light as
possible This meant steel............

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Are you trying to prove it was an "outside job", or are you just debunking? I'm interested to know what your thoughts are in this matter.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

When you start looking for sources, rather than conspiracy sites get back to me. You can start here for a pretty comprehensive list of links to disprove most of what you posted. Www.911myths.com

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Shamatt

Thanks for the article. I have already seen everything in it though, but now I have the best spot ever to point people to. I've actually woken up at least 3 people all the way I would say. I went low and slow, only offering up things I knew would happen in the future so they could see it for themselves. Once you understand what is really going on to any great degree, you can tell the next steps that have to happen.

I was warning about Iran and Syria being blown up for a long time now, since maybe 2005. Then in 06 my commanders would joke at questions of where will I be deployed? THey'd look at there watch and say well, looks like it's about time for Iran, but I think we can squeeze in Syria too. They thought it was funny, but it stuck in my head. So I told people the List to look for and lo and behold all but Syria and Iran have been taken out, and Syria is being attacked hardcore at the current time. "Oh he said this would happen and it is." He must have figured out the game." hey man "what do you know?" Well, here's 9/11...

Then they start asking questions. Once they do that you're in.

Now these guys are even coming to me with new findings, and to see what I think about particular news pieces. 9/11 will backfire on those serving EVIL. Once you get someone to learn about 9/11 and except the cold truth of life, they can then go all the way to the top. Nothing iss too scary to not believe anymore. It's actually empowering to know that there's not much to lose, by fighting for truth, since we already lost our country. I have lost my fear of death, because my fear of living in a NWO is greater than my fear of death. Already knowing that with them the end justifies the means. ie they have lost their minds.

9/11 was the conspiracy straw the broke the camels back.. It leads down every path.

Thanks again for the article, already saved it to my HD.
Perfect starting piece for the noobs.

9/11 is my Birthday. I'm reminded of it every year. Sad to say, I get tired of all the video shown on TV to remember it all by. I watched it all on TV LIVE when it happened in 2001.

I am not a "Truther" if that makes sense here. I believe our government has gotten to the stage of corruptness that it overshadows the corruption in the Mexican Government. Our 2 party system of injustice has finally brought down the house. The people are being left with very few choices now. Economic Collapse on a global scale is bringing us to the brink of disaster that we have not seen since the Great Depression.

9/11 for me represents loss of innocent lives at the hands of the worst people on the face of the planet. They have no remorse for their actions. They don't apologize and they don't care. They are worse than American blacks who statistically kill more of their own people culturally than any other race on the planet. The Muslim population world wide is over 1 billion and yet only 7% of them are extremists. My question has always been if only 7% of the muslim population is extremists, why do the other 93% not go all out to contain them? The answer is because they are Muslim too and they are using the 7% to be their enforcement arm of their religion.

Recently on these boards was a story of some muslim extremists threating the government of Norway to "give up a part of your major city or we will destroy it". What kind of whack jobs are these people. To let them get away with threatening and intimidating government they should be nuked back to the dinosaur age. The entire middle east ought to be turned to glass and none of them able to survive to keep them from coming back to avenge their destruction.

I am not a muslim hater. On the contrary, I want them to go take care of their own and live in peace in their own lands. I want them to leave America for good. We are not their people and they are not ours. We cannot trust them nor should we allow them to stay here.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
I'm not very good at being clever with the written word. So please don't think I am being rude, I just don't know how else to ask:

How can anybody read this article, and look at some of the links, listen to children sitting a the presidents feet repeating the words "plane steel hit must" and STILL not be in the slightest bit scepticle, or even a tiny little bit suspicious of the official story?

Slayer - you might want to tackle this one? Honestly?

A common response to me when i tell someone that i believe that the official story of 911 is perpetuated to fulfill an agenda is "I just can't believe that"!
This is cause they have spent their entire lives believing a lie! They feel their team is just and nothing can be said to show just cause to sway them from their patriotism! They don't realize that the team is the majority and not the leadership of this country! When people refuse to look at the facts and declare without any research that these ideas are of a delusional nature and that there are no facts behind these theories!
I don't even need to look at the evidence behind 911 just to look at the direction of our laws and wars to know that many people high up in the US government at least had foreknowladge of 911 and decided to use it as a prequill for invasion but also to strip it's own people of their rights under the constitution!
I expect that there will be other events in the not to distant future to bring their agenda into full fruitation!
Could quite possibly be an even larger event but I don't want to even speculate as to what degree!
I expect that this event could even bring the world to an economic armageddon which could possibly bring about this one world government! If we the people of the USA ever let this happen then God help us all cause only God will be able to save us!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Personally I cant understand how someone cant see that it was controlled demolition. I have never seen anything more obvious in my life. I dont even need experts to tell me it was because its so obvious for everybody to see.

1) Watch controlled demolition video.
2) Watch 9/11 video.

And there you have it.

There HAS to be psychological factors in people, preventing them from seeing this. Because its not hard at all if you are objective.

And then there is building 7. Come on guys, we dont have cartoon physics. Its not possible for it to pulverize from being hit by some debree.

Its like the most obvious inside job in history. I could go on and on with hundreds of other things that doesnt add up, but people have already done that. The evidence is there, and you have to be in denial if you cant see what happened that day.

edit on 14-9-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
reply to post by NWOwned

Interesting post, but what about the strong possibility that the engine became detached upon impact / in the building - which would ultimately explain the anomaly you mention?

Also, what are you actually trying to infer with your theory?

Hi, thanks for responding with a possibility and entering upon a potential discussion.

Would it ultimately explain the anomaly I mention?

Let us start a little earlier before answering that important question.

So you've looked at the video I linked and the screen shot and diagrams I provided and you agree that I am pointing out a peculiar anomaly?

I'm just trying to confirm between us (and for future readers) that I am actually presenting an anomaly and it can indeed be recognized as such.

Do you agree with my assessment that:

1. There is indeed an anomaly seen in the Naudet 'Fireman's Video'? (Related to the timing sequence and location of the damage pattern etc.)
2. The way I describe how an actual 767 (even by the official story account) should impact the tower is accurate and ordinary and not up for much dispute.
3. That despite what crashing a 767 into the North Tower SHOULD LOOK LIKE, that the Naudet clip does not match this obvious straightforward impact expectation in very important and specific ways.

Because you mention my pointing out an anomaly and you yourself offering a possible scenario to explain what I describe, I will for the moment accept that you, as far as it goes, see what I am saying etc.

Now, back to your question.

Whether the engine was attached or detached from the plane, indeed from the right wing (for even if the engine were detached or to have become detached, it would've become detached from the wing above it) there is the problem where the right engine (detached or attached) and right wing above it do not show damage on the building face in their respective areas until well after damage is seen out where the right wing tip would supposedly hit the building.

And THIS, taking into consideration the flat building and how a 767 is built and would necessarily enter head on, is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

The damage pattern observed in the Naudet video (and the anomaly I describe derived from an examination of it) DOES NOT MATCH the official story account of a 767 impacting the face of the tower. And what that should look like if the Naudet video captured what it claims to have captured.

So attached or detached there really is no apparent hole being made by the right engine, nor progressive left to right tearing of the tower's facade by the wing that holds the engine and does remain, prior to the damage seen and recorded out at the wing tip.

The materials I provided show damage at the right wing tip area BEFORE damage where the right engine and right wing are. And so whether attached or detached is immaterial. Besides since this is the only video record of the supposed 'impact', nowhere on it have I seen evidence of either a detached or attached right engine upon impact.

What I have pointed out and provided evidence for is that damage occurs on the building face at the right wing tip BEFORE there is seen any damage in the area where the engine and even heavier part of the wing, that was also, don't forget, not only heavier part of wing but engine and part of wing CLOSER to the building on a nose in hit (as I show in my noted up diagram.)

So no, in short, your suggestion does not in any way clear up the anomaly I present.

As for inferring and this being my "theory", what I present is something anyone can see for themselves.

The Naudet clip is supposed to be a shot of a 767 hitting the North Tower HEAD ON, so therefore, as far as the "official" story goes it's like an 'official video'. Like Apollo 11 on the moon or the JFK Zapruder film etc. Now I'm trying to think up an equivalent scenario... It's like looking at Neil Armstrong jumping around on the moon, and then years later after a satellite scans the surface and posts it on youtube you don't see any footprints!!

And you go like, "Hey, wait a minute!"

My "Hey wait a minute!" moment concerning the Naudet 'Fireman's Video' has to do with the story that a 767 went head first into that tower.

Well, yeah, OK. But seriously. And I'm being serious here. I look at that video and see that damage happens at the right wing tip area of the 'plane' impact before any impact is even seen where the right engine and heavier right wing are or should impact. And this is frankly impossible. Why? Because the engines and heavier wing are further forward on the wings themselves (due to the angled sweep back of the wings).

SO, there is no physical way possible for the right wing tip to cause damage to the flat facade before the right engine and heavier right side wing, no way.

Cheers
edit on 14-9-2012 by NWOwned because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Look at the DIAGRAM on the video, look at the picture, do you want a link for the steelwork drawings just in case you haven't seen them

What he shows/ claims is not there it's that simple.

Want to explain how these guys got out of a lift stuck BETWEEN floors of your concrete shaft!!!!!!

Eventually, someone got through the wall. We now had a hole about the diameter of a finger and fresh air was coming through. The elevator shaft wall turned out to be 3 inches thick. It consisted of 3 ply of one inch sheetrock held together by the steel frame I mentioned.

Well what do you know it WASN'T

edit on 14-9-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join