It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can’t Handle the 9/11 Truth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

....I dont think I have ever posted saying anything can waken a structure but cannot weaken it to collapse....

Actually, that's what I understood your post to say. You contend that the fire can weaken a building but not cause the collapse because that scenario is too simple.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

....I dont think I have ever posted saying anything can waken a structure but cannot weaken it to collapse....

Actually, that's what I understood your post to say. You contend that the fire can weaken a building but not cause the collapse because that scenario is too simple.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Steel melts at about 2700 degrees. Even at its hottest, the jet fuel in the towers was only 1700 degrees to begin with. Considering that things tend to cool off, how could the fuel be hot enough to melt steel further down the buildings? Now that I think about it, most of the fuel was probably vaporized on impact. There were cutter charges (Nano-thermite) pre-placed in those buildings. The only other time i've seen buildings fall like that, it was a controlled demolition. Notice the pyroclastic flows? That only happens with volcanoes and demolition. Period.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Steel melts at about 2700 degrees. Even at its hottest, the jet fuel in the towers was only 1700 degrees to begin with. Considering that things tend to cool off, how could the fuel be hot enough to melt steel further down the buildings?

Please be advised that no one is contending that the fuel from the plane caused anything in the building to melt.

Now that I think about it, most of the fuel was probably vaporized on impact.

So?

There were cutter charges (Nano-thermite) pre-placed in those buildings.

No there weren't.

The only other time i've seen buildings fall like that, it was a controlled demolition.

And? How many times a day do you generally witness building collapses? What's your logic here? That since you've only seen buildings collapse as a result of intentional demolition than only intentional demolition can cause a building to collapse? What other personal observations are now considered binding law?

Notice the pyroclastic flows? That only happens with volcanoes and demolition. Period.

There were no pyroclastic flows. If there had been pyroclastic flows the death toll would have been in the hundreds of thousands. Those were clouds of dust. And no, not all clouds of dust are pyroclastic flows. Google some geology website.

edit on 13-9-2012 by hooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If you don't like the truth it's OKAY. Im not blaming anyone. I just know that the "official" story is a stinking load. Thats all. Some people wan't the truth, some like fantasy. Why were microscopic red and black chips found in the dust samples from the world trade centers? Wanna know what they were found to be? Nano Thermite. Look that up.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
Steel melts at about 2700 degrees. Even at its hottest, the jet fuel in the towers was only 1700 degrees to begin with. Considering that things tend to cool off, how could the fuel be hot enough to melt steel further down the buildings? Now that I think about it, most of the fuel was probably vaporized on impact. There were cutter charges (Nano-thermite) pre-placed in those buildings. The only other time i've seen buildings fall like that, it was a controlled demolition. Notice the pyroclastic flows? That only happens with volcanoes and demolition. Period.

Here is data from the CARDINGTON FIRE TESTS for an OFFICE FIRE

Results for one of the locations first column time next 3 connections( temp in degrees c)

mins connections

20.0 65 293 523
20.5 68 316 560
21.0 73 341 597
21.5 78 365 628
22.0 80 386 654
22.5 83 404 676
23.0 86 420 697
23.5 88 435 716
24.0 90 450 734
24.5 91 466 746
25.0 93 481 764
25.5 95 494 778
26.0 99 505 788
26.5 104 515 795
27.0 108 523 798
27.5 113 529 798
28.0 119 534 798
28.5 124 537 796
29.0 129 542 796
29.5 133 547 796
30.0 138 550 793

793 c is 1459 F

At that temperature steel has lost 90% of its strength.

Office fires can get hot enough to cause problems LET alone the structural damage due to the aircraft impacts.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
If you don't like the truth it's OKAY. Im not blaming anyone. I just know that the "official" story is a stinking load. Thats all. Some people wan't the truth, some like fantasy. Why were microscopic red and black chips found in the dust samples from the world trade centers? Wanna know what they were found to be? Nano Thermite. Look that up.

Nano thermite

Guess what structural steel is usually painted with red oxide paint (microscopic red chips?)

Also re your PYROCLASTIC FLOW comment

A pyroclastic flow (also known scientifically as a pyroclastic density current[1]) is a fast-moving current of superheated gas and rock (collectively known as tephra), which reaches speeds moving away from a volcano of up to 700 km/h (450 mph).[2] The gas can reach temperatures of about 1,000 °C (1,830 °F)

The important words underlined above!!!

I cant remember anybody walking out of the dust cloud burnt to a crisp can YOU!
edit on 13-9-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The propaganda machine has been very effective so far. One would think that with so many resources available on the still free internet, lots more folks would have realised something was definitely rotten at the top.

I for one think alqueda had bad intentions for a while, but ultimately they were framed as the perpetrators while the usa black ops flew cargo planes into the twin towers and some kind of cruise missle into the pentagon. This is what my extensive research has lead me to believe. The mystery is not the explosives used to bring the towers straight down as it is known by some that many/most tall buildings have them for emergency implosions.

The real mystery is if alqueda had a hand in this at all or if it was 100% mossad-cia joint venture. Jews did not show up for work that day, there was insider trading and lets not forget the five dancing israelis arrested across the hudson river in new jersey CELEBRATING and RECORDING the event. Obviously they had foreknowledge somehow. They were arrested but later released!

The whole thing wreeks intensely like a dead goat left to the vultures and maggots because a)3,000 people got massacred b)two wars were based on pretenses c)additional expensive and totally unnecessary beauracracy d)tons of debt.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The mystery is not the explosives used to bring the towers straight down as it is known by some that many/most tall buildings have them for emergency implosions.

So, in your world, most tall buildings are wired with explosives "just in case" someone decides the building needs to come down in a hurry? Really? And you believe that?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Atione

Like your style!

It is indeed a shame that people are so insecure they need their government to be right. It is like a kid finding out hid father is wrong about something or doesn't know an answer. A whole layer of security is suddenly stripped away. Well, I think I can help. I am willing to offer free counseling to anyone who is brave enough today to come over the the side of painful truth and leave the fairy tales behind.

I have given up getting frustrated or angry with people. There remains only a sadness that people can't or won't let the evidence speak for itself. But I have no lack of love for these people. I even respect some of them who are able to make reasonable arguments for their stance. Who are able to be truthful in their opposition.

Anyway. Nothing will stop me from trying to help people wake up. We don't have long left. We need to occupy our hearts and live in love to stop this type of thing from ever happening again. It is the only thing that will.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

The mystery is not the explosives used to bring the towers straight down as it is known by some that many/most tall buildings have them for emergency implosions.

So, in your world, most tall buildings are wired with explosives "just in case" someone decides the building needs to come down in a hurry? Really? And you believe that?

Take it easy with the patronising!

Yes it does make sense that some or many tall buildings would be wired with explosives during their initial construction for any eventuality. I am sure they would be 100% safe under almost any condition and the fact that most people never suspect this or that no accidents have happened so far is proof of that.

For example in los angeles it would be moronic not to have them installed when the san andreas fault goes ballistic with a 8.0 earthquake. The buildings would topple over like a deck of cards.

Learn to think constructively rather than believe what the government tells you to believe via the manipulated media. Somethings are classified and for good reason. This is not one of them though.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Yes it does make sense that some or many tall buildings would be wired with explosives during their initial construction for any eventuality.

And you sincerly believe this. That they install explosives in buildings during the construction? You think construction workers would work in a building packed with explosives? And please don't tell me it's a big secret and nobody knows about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

If the U.S. government had the whole thing planned out, then yes they might. And that's the question, isn't it? The 16 trillion dollar question:

Do we, or can we, trust our government to not use us as pawns for their own game, especially if we're endangered by it? Can we trust them to put our safety and freedom above their political agenda?
edit on 13-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Yes it does make sense that some or many tall buildings would be wired with explosives during their initial construction for any eventuality.

And you sincerly believe this. That they install explosives in buildings during the construction? You think construction workers would work in a building packed with explosives? And please don't tell me it's a big secret and nobody knows about it.

Yes it probably is a big secret for psychological reasons. Would you want people knowing this? What good would it do? The only reason I bring it up is because a controlled demolition WAS carried out that day and because it would be IMPOSSIBLE to do a covert hook-up(wiring) of 110 floors at sporadic fire drills and maintainance operations.

To wire MUCH SMALLER structures takes weeks, if not months. You don't even have to be a civil engineer to figure it out. I learned a lot from discovery channel documentaries.

Very good video that explains everything in detail.

And this from rense is also good. I only quote the most rellevant part to save the owners server space.......

On day, as the lead consultant engineer was in my lab talking just about "stuff", I asked him, "Sometime in future, in 50 years or so, how are these Twin Towers are going to be taken down as tall as they were going to be and as tight as land is in a crowded city, without causing fast destruction to other buildings?"

He was standing upright. He outstretched his right arm with his palm down. And said, "Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam" as he lowered his hand down one imaginary floor at a time. All the way down to the floor. I knew that we had to certify these commutators to be able to operate continuously for 50 years without service or repair as our part of the contract. He explained that as the buildings are being built, explosive charges are being incorporated into the structures at key floor joint locations. So, that when the first charges are set-off at the top floors, they will take that floor down to the next. And the charges at that floor will take it down to the next floor. This will continue all the way down. The Twin Towers will come straight down like a stack of pancakes. When the buildings get old and no longer useful or profitable to have and maintain, all it will take is a phone call to take them down.

rense.com...

edit on 13/9/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

When the buildings get old and no longer useful or profitable to have and maintain, all it will take is a phone call to take them down.

That phone call...you'd think it was an American company he was talking about, that they'd call some demolition or construction corporation who would then order that the explosives be blown. But what if the call was intended to be made to someone else? Someone whose men would arrive on...say...an express flight?
edit on 13-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Jumping to more assumptions that everyone that posts on a 9/11 and supports the OS is

1) From the USA
2) Believes everything the government says!

I am not from the USA and I don't believe everything any government says is always true.

I do believe the USA was caught with its pants down and a large proportion about 30% think its an inside job because they would rather that than having the worlds most powerful nation made to look stupid by a handful of determined terrorists.
edit on 13-9-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

For example in los angeles it would be moronic not to have them installed when the san andreas fault goes ballistic with a 8.0 earthquake. The buildings would topple over like a deck of cards.

So the earthquake will make them topple so we will blow them up instead
just
I take it your on construction sites often

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Your video

An actual picture during construction showing your video is BS!

All the steelwork your video claims wasn't there !!!!!!!!!

Imagine using a quote from rense they wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them on the face.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You don't even have to be a civil engineer to figure it out. I learned a lot from discovery channel documentaries.

I think this pretty much explains everything. Just as information - yes, you have to be a civil engineer. And one with direct experience with building demolition and explosives. Just watching the discovery channel won't do.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join