It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can’t Handle the 9/11 Truth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Right -- it's mass ritual sacrifice -- feeding off the lower emotional energy of humans when they are killed but also when they give up their will power.

I have a book 725 scholarly footnotes -- it's scribd here Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music: How Paranormal Sonofusion Subverts the Matrix Conspiracy

It might not seem directly relevant -- but it is. Before 9/11 happened I was a paid op-ed staff writer at the University of Minnesota Daily.

My final op-ed was called "Truth Repressed by Psychic Vampires." All my op-eds were fact checked and I was hired specifically because I had an email activist list that had exposed and challenged the corrupt corporations and Skull and Bones-Freemasonic control of the University of Minnesota.

So anyway it's important to understand the structural context of 9/11 -- have you seen or read Daniel Hopsicker's work or Sander Hick's work?

It's sad because 9/11 is so traumatic that each individual conspiracy activist has their limitations of how much they can handle. But if they are all considered they complement each other.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

Right -- it's mass ritual sacrifice -- feeding off the lower emotional energy of humans when they are killed but also when they give up their will power.

I have a book 725 scholarly footnotes -- it's scribd here Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music: How Paranormal Sonofusion Subverts the Matrix Conspiracy

It might not seem directly relevant -- but it is. Before 9/11 happened I was a paid op-ed staff writer at the University of Minnesota Daily.

My final op-ed was called "Truth Repressed by Psychic Vampires." All my op-eds were fact checked and I was hired specifically because I had an email activist list that had exposed and challenged the corrupt corporations and Skull and Bones-Freemasonic control of the University of Minnesota.

So anyway it's important to understand the structural context of 9/11 -- have you seen or read Daniel Hopsicker's work or Sander Hick's work?

It's sad because 9/11 is so traumatic that each individual conspiracy activist has their limitations of how much they can handle. But if they are all considered they complement each other.

Interesting... would you mind elaborating on this supposed Skull and Bones- Freemasonic control of the University of Minnesota. You may want to send it PM, as to not hijacking the conversation of this thread.

What are your thoughts on TMT(terror management theory)... in relation to 9/11 and the war on terror. Is there truly anything worth while stemming from what TMT attempts to explain? I have way too many opinions on this one, I would like to hear what others have to say about it.

If you have a short list of literature that you would suggest checking out, please provide.

Thanks in advanced.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

On the morning of 9/11, President George W. Bush visited children at an elementary school. Certain vocabulary words were repeated by the class as Bush watched: “HIT, STEEL, PLANE, MUST.” If we change the order we get PLANE MUST HIT STEEL. In your face.

No they didn't.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

It did. It's collapse was fully consistant with the damage to the building as relayed by FDNY.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

1. The towers had damage to all four sides, so much for them tilting the way you thought they should have. WTC7 did fall more to one side, find the right video you will see it.

2. The media screws up all the time, why would 9/11 be any different?

3. He rented a complex where he was forced to take out insurance policies, that in the end will not cover the losses or the reconstruction.....not a business savvy idea.

4. Molten metal....flowing from an area of the tower where there were large UPS battery systems for Sun Bank........

Stock market....several times during the year 2001 where there were just as many options (and more) were placed against the airlines, not to mention both airlines were reported a slew of bad information during August 2001. Quite a few investment advisers were recommending puts on United and American in early September.

NONE of the hijackers are alive....they all died on 9/11.

Osama was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in KSH's indictment and the US State Department had him listed as wanted in connection with the 9/11 attacks. The continued use of the garbage about the FBI not adding 9/11 to his list of offenses is silly.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Can you provide evidence for your claims?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

I'll be brief -- you want to read trineday.com... books for Skull and Bones details but it was the Pillsburys Skull and Bones who founded the U of MN and my own research discovered Cargill got a sweetheart loan deal with the banks through Cargill's Freemason connections. Then Cargill relied on its Rockefeller connection to leverage the Depression and then on to destroy the Amazon! I'm not sure if you're interested in the U of MN in particular or what in terms of a list of books.

On the terror management theory it's from E.O. Becker. I tend to side with Freud -- seeing the WTC as the "Edifice Complex" in action but Western psychology can really only grasp at the problem without providing the solution. Basically the original human culture for 90% of human history from 100,000 BCE provides the solution in their trance dance male shamanic training - the Bushmen culture. So the sympathetic nervous system is pushed to its limit by the males dancing for 8 hours nonstop and during the training this is done during puberty in isolation from the females while fasting for a month. The sympathetic nervous system then kicks into the opposite extreme of the parasympathetic nervous system causing deep relaxation but also a surge of electromagnetic energy of the heart. The heart secretly housing the spirit as photo -- quantum coherent energy -- and this is expressed through the pineal gland - the third eye of the Illuminati, etc. So this process happens through the vagus nerve internal orgasms but relies on the male not having any external ejaculations as that triggers the stress sympathetic nervous system. So basically the modern male doesn't know how to do this and so can not transcend death and so is afraid of death but also internal orgasm is like the "little death" as the French call climaxes.

Anyway there's a lot more to it and it is relevant in the sense that Skull and Bones is a circle jerk homosexual thug society addicted to their own ejaculations as dopamine addiction whereby stress is increased as a positive feedback cycle - basically a death machine in action feeding off the emotional energy of people around them. Parasites.

I just sit in full lotus yoga position all the time but this is also the highest level of Freemasonry in France according to Professor Hugh B. Urban -- even still it requires a month of no sleep in full lotus yoga position with fasting - just a few apples and a few bottles of water. check out springforestqigong.com... and qigongmaster.com... for further details. The real secret of Pyramid Power as the full lotus yoga position.

edit on 12-9-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Change the way you present it, because it's the same old crap everyone is hearing. Go to the white house if you really want change. Not on this board.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

1. You say the towers had damage at all four sides. Sure doesn't look that say. Both planes did not his square on into the buildings, but at angles off to one side. Anybody who saw those films over and over can testify to that. Therefore, I disagree with you there. The damage was definitely asymmetrical. To have the exact same damage on all four sides on both buildings is not only improbable, it just didn't happen that way.

2. WTC7 was reported to have fallen 20 whole minutes before it actually did. That's not a simple mistake by the press, that's jumping the gun reporting something they were told to report before it actually occurred. Nobody, not even the firefighters in WTC 1 and 2 could know that it was going to come straight down, so how could the reporters know about a building, that didn't even get hit by a plane, that it was going to collapse? Pretty suspicious if you ask me.

3. According to Wikipedia:

As leaseholder of buildings One, Two, Four and Five, Silverstein had the legal right to rebuild the buildings, including 1 World Trade Center at the World Trade Center site which would later be designated as building One, and while the site remains unoccupied, he continues to pay $10 million per month in rent to the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. After the September 11 attacks, the United States Congress approved $8 billion in tax-exempt Liberty Bonds to fund development in the private sector at lower-than-market interest rates. $3.4 billion remained unallocated in March 2006 designated for Lower Manhattan, with about half of the funds under the control of Mayor Michael Bloomberg and the other half under the control of former Governor George Pataki.
en.wikipedia.org...
In other words, he got $4.57 billion in insurance settlements, and pays $10 million a month to the port authority as the part leaseowner on the property. I think the interest on the $4.6 billion could handily deal with a $10 million / month payment.

4. Don't really buy the "lots of melted batteries" idea. I would buy aluminum conduits or something of that nature, but it would take an awful lot of batteries to do that. Besides, the molten metal remained at very high temps in the ruins of the WTC, after it had rained on it and everything. I don't know what it is, I'm not a metals expert, but there was an awful lot of it. This was per eyewitness testimony from ground zero workers.

The put options were suspicious enough that they were investigated by the SEC in the aftermath. Any unusual volume of trading in any direction usually indicates foreknowledge of something that's going to happen.

No, the hijackers aren't all dead. Please see: news.bbc.co.uk...
whatreallyhappened.com...
guardian.150m.com...

Your saying that the FBI didn't list him as wanted in the 9/11 attacks as "silly". It's actually not. It took the FBI website a day or two last year after OBL was actually reported as being killed for them to take him off their "Most Wanted" page, and NO, there was never a statement which said that he was wanted for 9/11. I had looked up the website myself and can verify that it was true. www.fbi.gov...

All I got from your post is the standard rebuttal from one who hasn't really done his homework. But thanks for trying.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

Originally posted by wmd_2008

2 struck by planes then fires one struck by debris then fire. WTC 7 had a gash cut in one elevation which ran over 20 floors reported by the NYFD unless of course you are calling them liars?

If that gash was so important then why didn't the building tilt in that direction during the collapse?

psik

Why don't you check the position of the gash and what it was like!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

How much concrete per floor and how many floors ?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Here PSIK is a quote from a member with MORE knowledge than you or I

NO ONE on either side KNOWS how much damage was done by the plane impacts YES EITHER side!

Originally posted by BAZ752

Precisely, no amount engineering can account for the millions of varying effects of the damage caused by either plane impact. It should be taken as almost impossible to summise and account for in the design process. The fact is, no designer or computer model in the world could factor in the forces of an aricraft impact with any degree of accuracy to replciate it's precise effect, only applied forces/conditions to each and every vertical (and horizontal member) in an X-Y direction and magnitude would have been accounted in a realistic design environment, and let's not forget, they were not simulated on a computer either like today, they were done by hand which is an exhausting process to say the least.

Or how about this
Arup Fire- After 9/11
From Arup report

This is an understandable emotion driven response but we would propose instead that designing a structure with fire as a design load provides a more robust design solution.Simply increasing fire proofing thickness without understanding the actual structural response to heat provides no guarantees of increased safety.

Or this!!!

Seismic design relies on modelling, risk analysis and changes to the structural stiffness. Wind design relies on additional structural members and wind tunnel tests. Current fire design relies on very simple, single element tests and adding insulating material to the frame. Thermal induced forces are not calculated or designed for.

Do YOU understand what that little bit of text above means.

You harp on about accurate data a keep giving a very in accurate mass for the towers.

Its also a habit of people that dismiss what happened to look at events in isolation
I will not use members names but lets look at assumptions made by members on this thread.

You have seen the matrix right?

It's a film
and has NOTHING to do with 9/11

We know most people are in this trance like state. They either don't know, don't understand, don't believe anything other than what they've been told by TPTB and MSM.

NO I have 30+ years in construction on a technical side so have a good idea of what happened!!!

"plane steel hit must"

Shown to be BS but still being quoted!!!

Are you not suspicious about how 3 buildings could all fall at free fall speed into their own footprint?

They didn't fall into their own footprint and they didn't fall at free fall speed.
If so why is the falling debris overtaking the collapse wave on the twin towers?

Building 7 fell totally into it's own footprint. It had almost no structural damage other than what could be caused by a few small fires.

Chunk out of one corner gash 20 floors high reported by NYPD and well documented here and on the net. I suggest you look at WTC 7 debris re footprint claim

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

eputy Chief Peter Hayden
Division 1 - 33 years
...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Now does anyone here want to claim the HEROS of that day, the PEOPLE who suffered the most are part of your claimed inside job anyone ?

Last one for now and always one of my favourites you guys use,

OK, but you think fire brought down three steel buildings in one day? How often has that happened?

NO aircraft impact, fuel explosion,structural damage and fires, its NOT just fires or do people just like to FORGET important events!

Plenty more like that on here.
edit on 13-9-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

You are assuming again! That, specifically, the 1700 engineers etc are acting out of integrity - not, say, that they fancy a bit of the limelight...or possible lucrative book deals / interviews...or the plain possibility that they are wrong?

Furthermore, whilst I am by no means a Government apologist, I would like to think I am a rational thinker - believing an official story does not mean I believe all official stories - in the same way that if I support a football team, I do not necessarily support (or even like) all other football teams.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It seems quite a few posters are getting quite hung up on the idea that 9/11 was mightily convenient for certain individuals. It might be worthwhile to remember that no matter how bad an accident or event, someone will always stand to benefit from it in some way.

If my house gets flooded tomorrow, I will need to pay someone to help me fix up my property (either directly, or through an excess/ subsequent, higher insurance premiums).

That does not mean that the craftsperson I employ or the insurance company I use, masterminded the flooding as part of a grand conspiracy!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider

So if it hasn't happened once before, you think it was likely to happen three times in one day and one of the buildings was not struck by a plane?

2 struck by planes then fires one struck by debris then fire. WTC 7 had a gash cut in one elevation which ran over 20 floors reported by the NYFD unless of course you are calling them liars?

2 struck by planes? I beg to differ...

Check out this super zoom of the Naudet first strike 'Fireman's Video':

Here is a screen capture from the 0:17 or so mark:

Here is a plan view of a 767-200 aircraft:

And here is a little diagram I put together showing how an actual 767 would impact the North Tower:

Ok, I'm going to try to keep this short.

Have a look at the video a few times, take a look at the screen capture, have a look at the 767 in plan view and take a gander at the diagram I noted all up.

Notice anything strange? No?

You see that "isolated" damage bump on the face of the North Tower right where the end of the right wing supposedly impacts? (See screen capture for bump etc.)

You want to tell me why there is an isolated bump there at all when the plan view of a 767 shows the wing to be one long piece and continuous?

Next (Have another look at the 767 plan view) you see where the right engine is in relation to the right wing tip? You see how it is forward of the wing tip? So what would that mean, like when the 'plane' is entering the tower's facade the engine would get to the building before the wing tip correct? (See my noted diagram)

So why is there a sunny patch of building seen on the tower between the right wing tip "isolated" damage bump and the center of the fuselage? Isn't that the location of the much more forward right engine? Shouldn't we therefore see shadow and damage at this spot moving progressively right out toward the wing tip and not a sunny spot and damage appearing out by the wing tip way too 'early'?

I think YES. Yes! That's what we WOULD SEE if in fact a real 767 aircraft had actually impacted the North Tower. Work it out yourselves from the video and diagrams.

The Naudet video does not show what it should if the official story is true.

We would not see what is depicted in the Naudet Fireman's Video: No damage where the right engine should be, an "isolated" damage bump that should not exist, and damage out near where the right wing tip would impact way way before damage where the right engine would impact.

We wouldn't see any of that if in fact the Naudet video was what they claim it is.

When you look at it carefully it actually SHOWS, it ACTUALLY PROVES that the right wing gash on the North Tower couldn't possibly have been made by the wing of a 767 aircraft.

If you or anyone can seriously with a decent argument and some diagrams too maybe, debunk what I'm presenting here then I welcome your attempt.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOwned

If you or anyone can seriously with a decent argument....

Real, live human beings saw the plane hit the building. End of story.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOwned

Interesting post, but what about the strong possibility that the engine became detached upon impact / in the building - which would ultimately explain the anomaly you mention?

Also, what are you actually trying to infer with your theory?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Funny how the American government is completely inept in almost way imaginable, most recently not even being able to agree on a domestic economic plan.

Yet we still have tons of people believing that not only was something of this magnitude possible, but that it happened! That hundreds and possibly thousands of people can keep these secrets for over a decade too.
It's insulting.
Occam's razor, guys.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOwned

We have discussed your POOR QUALITY IMAGES BEFORE no plane theories go in the HOAX bin here remember!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Fire might have had an influence on weakening the structure but the actual collapse wasnt due the fire, thats just way to simplified.

Why? I mean we are talking about fire here, not being pelted with marshmallows. Fire is one of the most destructive forces in nature. Why is it that you think that a force that can "weaken" a building but cannot "weaken" the building to the point of failure?

Yes we are talking about fire, however I dont think I have ever posted saying anything can waken a structure but cannot weaken it to collapse, but pelting with marshmallows would be one depending on the structure.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join