It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can’t Handle the 9/11 Truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Originally posted by FractalChaos13242017

On the morning of 9/11, President George W. Bush visited children at an elementary school. Certain vocabulary words were repeated by the class as Bush watched: “HIT, STEEL, PLANE, MUST.” If we change the order we get PLANE MUST HIT STEEL. In your face.

Really? Is that what they said?

The internet kinda scares me at times....

I think it's time to shut down posting on the 9/11 section of the forum.

Why - I don't understand. Just because you don't like it? Truth hurts brother. Shutting this down to hide from the truth helps no one.

You can watch the video if you like. If you want confirmation. Yeh, try that.

1. No, it's not because 'I don't like it'... I just don't think spreading lies about 9/11 is conducive towards creating change in the world that will benefit future generations.

Truth does hurt... 'brother'.

I do subscribe to certain 9/11 conspiracies but that does not mean I will jump on any bandwagon claiming to have some evidence of conspiracy. Sorry, you got the wrong guy for that...

The art of war is based on deception, so when an individual supports or conveys lies to support an agenda it may as well be seen as tactical deception as means of constructing dissent based on what? A lie. GOOD JOB!

I hope that's in layman's enough for the ATS community.

again....

On the morning of 9/11, President George W. Bush visited children at an elementary school. Certain vocabulary words were repeated by the class as Bush watched: “HIT, STEEL, PLANE, MUST.” If we change the order we get PLANE MUST HIT STEEL. In your face.

Is that what was said? Is it really?

___insert word here___!!!

Here, yall want some words from the wise:

[Outro: Morgan Freeman]
As the mask of deception falls off the face of humanity
Unveiling the grim reality of duality
In which everyone is a casualty, no one will be exempt
Truth has many shades
It’s not a matter of black and white, but gray
Although many, we are one, so in the final analysis
Could it be that we are fighting a war that can’t be won?

Think about it... then back to your regularly scheduled identification of threats and inability to accept what is, and the ability to accept what isn't. No one is alone in this, we all do it... now, maybe it's more important than ever to maybe read between the lines a bit.

It really breaks down into 2 opposing stories, the Official and a Conspiracy. It's not that black and white...

You want real conspiracy, check out Bush Sr., then JR., then Arbusto, then CIA, then Al Qaeda, Osama and Iraq, then the US/Osama/9/11, then Iraq.

Ahh the stepping stones.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

A star to you for a well thought out and concise post.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Funny how they say it was an energy weapon. Kinda like this. Look how the tower disintegrates from the top down similiarly to 911. Hollywood seems to always show us how it's done. They put it in a movie, so people think, "I saw it in fiction therefore it could never be fact". that's an actual form of hypnosis. So they show use Independence day, then do 911. Only in this case the ufo had cloaking turned on, not off. And they set there phaser on stun, not on kill. So on stun doesn't do the fire and only does 1 building. On kill does the whole city like this....

edit on 12-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So Sibel Edmonds proves that the NeoCons were dealing weapons to ISI-Al Qaeda and now the Neocons are proven to distract Bush from stopping Bin Laden.

The above book proves that the NeoCons created a mass ritual mind control as 9/11.

I haven't read it yet but I think it will be required reading to truly understand 9/11. I think we know now who did 9/11.

Sure there were CIA double agents and FBI spies, etc. but the NeoCons were controlling the Pentagon and the State Department. They wanted the oil and drugs and needed a new pearl harbor.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
you could also make the case the conspiracy buffs are "in denial" that 11 people did all that damage. you can't handle the truth that 11 men simply trained for their pilots license, got some plastic box cutters, hijacked some planes and hit their targets.

not in this country !! not in the USA !

conspiracy thoery in it's simplest form is just a shifting of blame to fit the persons existing world view so it doesn't cause any stress by conflicting

that sword cuts both ways

always does

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you could also make the case the conspiracy buffs are "in denial" that 11 people did all that damage. you can't handle the truth that 11 men simply trained for their pilots license, got some plastic box cutters, hijacked some planes and hit their targets.

Are you saying that the other 8 people, to make up the 19, were inventions of the FBI?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Are you saying that the other 8 people, to make up the 19, were inventions of the FBI?

way to intentionally miss the point. any grammar errors ? I can't spell worht a damn either

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Please get the mass right at least the towers were not 400,000 tons!

The NIST says there was 200,000 tons of steel. 100,000 tons per tower.

The NIST never specifies the total for the concrete. Documentation from before 9/11 says 200,000 tons of steel and 425,000 cubic yards of concrete. If you do the calculations on that based on density you get a little more than 300,000 tons of concrete per tower. So that is 400,000 tons of steel and concrete per tower.

Whatever other numbers you come up with will vary depending on the source? So as long as the NIST is regarded as the most authoritative source and does not provide a specification for the concrete then the number is up in the air. I usually say over 400,000 tons but sometimes I get lazy.

psik

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

way to intentionally miss the point. any grammar errors ? I can't spell worht a damn either

I'm in denial about your faults as a human being. You're perfect as far as I'm concerned. Besides, maybe you are right. Maybe there were only 11 hijackers.

I don't think most Americans really care about what happened on 9/11. To most Americans it was just entertainment.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Who are the NeoCons?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Who are the NeoCons?

"W" is reputed to have asked the same question of "Poppy" Bush.

Poppy said, "What do you want, names or ideas?"

W said, "Ideas."

Poppy said, "I'll give it to you in one word. Israel."
edit on 12-9-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

2 struck by planes then fires one struck by debris then fire. WTC 7 had a gash cut in one elevation which ran over 20 floors reported by the NYFD unless of course you are calling them liars?

If that gash was so important then why didn't the building tilt in that direction during the collapse?

psik

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

You made the fundamental point. You can't have a symmetrical fall out of asymmetrical damage. Americans know the truth, but they are playing along the way a family that contains a child molester knows the truth and plays along. It's just too much trouble to bring it all out, even though it would be better to do so.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

September 10, 2012 The Franklin Scandal and Pedophilia in High Places Still Evil After All These Years by CHARLES M. YOUNG

And just to emphasize it's not just an analogy -- it's quite literally relevant.

I should also say that I’ve looked at his evidence, listened to interviews, sorted through 200 receipts for planes chartered by Larry King with five-to-eight unnamed passengers, and I’ve read the book carefully. I can think of no innocent explanation for why King would be flying children, some of them spirited out of the Catholic orphanage Boys Town, around the United States, mostly to Washington.

edit on 12-9-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

You all can't handle the truth!

King’s partner in crime in Washington appears to have been a man named Craig Spence, surely one of the oddest figures in the history of American politics. Once a correspondent for ABC in Vietnam, Spence subsequently made a living blackmailing rightwing politicians in Japan. In Washington, he had a large house that he used for parties. The house was bugged from floor to ceiling, and he often seemed to be in possession of information he could have learned only from the bugs. He bragged about his CIA connections. He was also in possession of White House china, proudly and illegally displayed in his house, that he likely grabbed on midnight tours of the George H. W. Bush White House. “Homosexual Prostitution Inquiry Ensnares VIPs with Reagan, Bush,” was the headline in the June 29, 1989 Washington Times. Sub-headline: “Call Boys Took Midnight Tour of White House.” Spence, according to the article, was the organizer. Later articles said that Spence had been the tour guide on three more occasions and had a 15-year-old boy with him. At least one victim of the Omaha ring, Paul Bonacci, says he went on a late-night tour of the White House. Spence committed a convenient suicide later that year.

edit on 12-9-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

In America you have "Mandelbrot Corruption". It's like fractals. The same patterns repeat themselves throughout the society, over and over.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Have you seen Holy Wars?

Funny how the Muslim "fanatic" is right - he can identify the problem but I don't think he has the solution.

The director used to run the GNN website where I posted back around 2001. I posted my nonduality.com... there -- the Actual Matrix Plan.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'll have to ponder your link at a later date. It's far too much to absorb right now. But believe me, I am interested. Are you saying that the subject matter contained in that link was, or could possibly have been, the motivation behind the 9/11 event?
edit on 12-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I'll look for it.

9/11 is a lot like the Reichstag Fire. Looking back, post WW2, it loses importance in the overall picture. So does 9/11.

Hitler lasted roughly 12 years after the fire. I think the Nazis in America will beat his record. They just have to make it to September, 2013. They haven't encountered anything like the resistance that Hitler ran into 6 years after the fire, but they are a lot craftier than he was and have the benefit of his experience to look back on and profit from.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

I'm in denial about your faults as a human being. You're perfect as far as I'm concerned. Besides, maybe you are right. Maybe there were only 11 hijackers.

I don't think most Americans really care about what happened on 9/11. To most Americans it was just entertainment.

dude, let go of the 11 thing. have you interviwed most americans ? how many do you know personally ? easiest way to flaunt your ignorance is to generalize 280 million people (+ or - 8)

you do it with pizzaz

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

dude, let go of the 11 thing.

Yessir.

have you interviwed most americans ?

What does interviwed mean?

how many do you know personally ?

I don't look at passports when I meet people.

easiest way to flaunt your ignorance is to generalize 280 million people (+ or - 8)

How can 280 million people be individualized in a discussion?

you do it with pizzaz

Thankyou.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join